• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

NapsGear experience

wizarddeath

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Everyone,

Just wanted to share a short sweet experience I had with NapsGear order! GP Test 250 for 11 weeks at 500 MG weekly. Gained 20 lbs! Got blood test, and was 1500+! Would order again!

Welcome to the forum.
Personally I wont be shopping with napsgear again, upon logging onto my account a few months ago, and checking my 'ewallet' I have noticed that all the money I have left in there was gone.
I am not impressed with their customer service either.

Welcome to the forum.
Personally I wont be shopping with napsgear again, upon logging onto my account a few months ago, and checking my 'ewallet' I have noticed that all the money I have left in there was gone.
I am not impressed with their customer service either.

What a bullshit story, mr steelgear REP! this simply could not happen! PM me your email address and I will check your payments history.

I ve heard also a lot of negatives feedbacks mostly on OLM concerning naps delivrery.

What a bullshit story, mr steelgear REP! this simply could not happen! PM me your email address and I will check your payments history.

True story. Below is the last message I got from naps customer service.
Posted on: 24 January 2014 11:00 AM
icon_new3d_orange.png

That's ok, I did not realize it was a very old waire transfer. I will get back to you with the statement on your wallet.

Napsgear attempt to regain their credibility.

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

Back