• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Ct gun laws....

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
My home State of Connecticut is having some major issues in the War on Firearms right now...

A few months ago, the State made it a law that certain firearms that are not registered, all have to be registered by a certain date, or the owners would face "felony" arrest...and it is considered a felony now that if you have certain firearms, even if purchased legally, if you are caught with these firearms you will be arrested and charged with a felony.

The problem is that the new law was a failure. Only a small percentage of firearm owners registered as they were "supposed to by law",meaning the new law.

So 2 new ideas have come about. Law makers wanted to enact the following:

1) All gun owners who have not registered to be visited by State Police and taken by force

AND/OR

2) A list of all gun owners who have not registered to be published in the Media to show where these people live, etc, etc...

As a result, Civil Liberties activists have now formed a list of the "legislators" who passed these laws and are now openly sharing their personal information on Social Media Sites such as facebook.:clapping:

http://www.conservativeinfidel.com/...vor-gun-registration-posted-patriot-activist/

What are your thoughts and opinions on this situation as a whole??

Is anyone else seeing such things in their own State's as well??

This to me seems to be opening a whole new can of worms..and a dangerous one at that

If idea #1 was to happen the would be a lot of dead police I would assume.

Why would the state need 'registration' if they already have the 'gun owners addresses' ?? It doesn't sound to thought out by the state..

The police are in the unfortunate position of having to "enforce" a law that the majority of them probably do not agree with...sucks.
The same thing happened in California in the mid 90's.

Lose your guns, lose your rights.

First shot fired means it'll be on. I see a lot of dead cops and dead civilians right before everything breaks down into a good old fashioned civil war.

they want them registered so they can charge a registration fee and I believe they dont have an accurate count of who has what, and this will do that.

why would you post your state with a sn like weslyan on a steroid board :confused:

they want them registered so they can charge a registration fee and I believe they dont have an accurate count of who has what, and this will do that.

The registration is to collect the guns at a later date. Can't collect them if they don't know who has them.

IML Gear Cream!
The registration is to collect the guns at a later date. Can't collect them if they don't know who has them.

^^^^^^^^^I didn't think of that, and most likely true ^^^^^^^

why would you post your state with a sn like weslyan on a steroid board :confused:

Why do you feel the need to hijack my thread?? You clearly don't know me and my blatant honesty..

For one, I am a real competitor. I don't break the law. I don't have anything to hide and I don't hide in fear. Anyone doesn't like it, they can go fuck themselves..literally.

I have a 100% legal HRT script, I use 100% legal PH's and I talk openly about my past AAS use because I am not ashamed of it one bit. If LE ever wanted to discuss my past AAS use, I have an excellent Attorney that can answer all of their questions.

What else? I compete in Bodybuilding, Strongman, Powerlifting, and Highland Games..work for WSM, Europa and several other weightlifting venues. I am very visible and always will be.

If you are done questioning me, can we return to the topic at hand?? thank you.

Why do you feel the need to hijack my thread?? You clearly don't know me and my blatant honesty..

For one, I am a real competitor. I don't break the law. I don't have anything to hide and I don't hide in fear. Anyone doesn't like it, they can go fuck themselves..literally.

I have a 100% legal HRT script, I use 100% legal PH's and I talk openly about my past AAS use because I am not ashamed of it one bit. If LE ever wanted to discuss my past AAS use, I have an excellent Attorney that can answer all of their questions.

What else? I compete in Bodybuilding, Strongman, Powerlifting, and Highland Games..work for WSM, Europa and several other weightlifting venues. I am very visible and always will be.

you can, ....eat a bowl of dicks?

you posted in the the pit not general discussion you stupid fucking competing- law abiding- Ct resident...the europa?? big fucking deal

eat a bowl of dead Filipino dicks you stupid fucking fuck

:coffee:

In California when they tried to change the gun laws all it did was cause sales to sky rocket. A lot of people that had no intention of buying a gun went out and bought one just to get it before the proposed law. Shit you could not get ammo for months because it would sell out as fast as it hit the shelves. Bottom line is more and more citizens are opening there eyes to the gun grabbers and i think laws and legislation are going to start to change for the better. Look at what happening in San Diego.

In California when they tried to change the gun laws all it did was cause sales to sky rocket. A lot of people that had no intention of buying a gun went out and bought one just to get it before the proposed law. Shit you could not get ammo for months because it would sell out as fast as it hit the shelves. Bottom line is more and more citizens are opening there eyes to the gun grabbers and i think laws and legislation are going to start to change for the better. Look at what happening in San Diego.

Do you have any links to the issue that occurred in Cali? Curious to hear about it.

Also,what you are saying is true here..Ammo is sold out, marked up or very hard to get at this point.

We also unfortunately dealt with the Newtown School shooting which is very close to me. I know PJ (braun) grew up in my area as well so he can validate what I am saying. It was a very very sad situation and the area is certainly not the same, rightfully so..but to be honest I think CT lawmakers and the Gov't are using it as an excuse to try and launch the newest 'attack" on gun rights here.

Go figure, we are the "Constitution State".

IML Gear Cream!
I don't see many LE officers enforcing this law. There's going to be a lot of firearms that are "overlooked". Historically, gun control is enforced on the national level, by military forces. Again, it'll just boil down to whether or not the military and LE personnel remember that they took an oath to uphold the U.S. Constitution. That is what our allegiance it to. It's not to a person or a group, it's to the constitution. Unfortunately, the amount of Obama sheep out there is astounding. Just like my nig Zap said, it'll start out small, and then full blow war. American citizens versus our government and the U.N.

constitution-toilet-paper.jpg

Do you have any links to the issue that occurred in Cali? Curious to hear about it.

Also,what you are saying is true here..Ammo is sold out, marked up or very hard to get at this point.

We also unfortunately dealt with the Newtown School shooting which is very close to me. I know PJ (braun) grew up in my area as well so he can validate what I am saying. It was a very very sad situation and the area is certainly not the same, rightfully so..but to be honest I think CT lawmakers and the Gov't are using it as an excuse to try and launch the newest 'attack" on gun rights here.

Go figure, we are the "Constitution State".

http://www.gopusa.com/news/2013/06/24/california-sees-record-gun-sales/

They also tried to restrict the purchase of the AR line but there are many ways around that law now. Basically they are selling blank lowers and giving you the number to a machine shop that will let you take a non working paper weight lower and turn it into a lower that did not need to be registered.

Like I said at least in California the tide is turning, people want to hold onto their guns and starting to become more aware of the slippery slope these gun control laws are heading down.

That is a funny story for sure but that site is not a real news site. Its all satire.

But all should keep there eyes on CT... Bottom line is there are a lot of people that are not going to give up there guns willingly and if police go knocking on people doors trying to take them(due to lack of registration) sooner or later someones going to die. And that will likely escalate tensions to a point where more and more people are going to die.

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.

I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.

?Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.?

The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it

Come and get them

^exactly how i feel.

a deer slug might not go through heavy body armor, but i've never seen a swat team wear armor on their face.

(and i bet even a hit to an armored torso would still put someone down)

Back