• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

What made you finally get your diet in check?

toneispower

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys.. first post here! :)

I would like to apologize in advance if I'm posting in the wrong forum..

Since I first picked up a weight in highschool (26 now).. I have loved trying to stay in shape... never wanted to be huge like Jay Cutler.. but always dreamed of having a ripped physque with a good bit of mass. I have endless reason why I love it so much and through the years have learned some hard lessons.. one of them being DIET!

I know nutrition is rule number one in growing muscle..but it seems SO many people neglect it!
I've spent countless dollars on AAS and supplements just to be disgusted with the results until I got my DIET IN CHECK!

On with the big question..

What was the turning point and the shift in your mind that made you really get your diet in order? And what differences did you immediatly notice?

I watched an online university course on proper nutrition and on how bad nutrition leads to many diseases. And well, knowing how shitty thingsI are were, I just couldn't continue down that path. Later on I picked up some nutrition books and generally I'm trying to broaden my knowledge on the matter. Since then I've lost like 25 pounds :)

Self education about what I was eating. I'm not just talking the macro, energy systems, etc.; I'm talking about how my food is made and what's really in it. Knowing that made if very easy to change my eating habits.

no diet, as long as i eat meat and carbs i grow, i mean i have meals prepped and made but if i want some cake i eat it, if i want a burger i eat it.

Back