Facebook    Twitter    YouTube    Instagram

low fat diet

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 36

Thread: low fat diet

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Newbie


    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    8

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    10

    low fat diet

    I would like to know what u think about it ?

    Is it better to keep this for lean bulk or can i go straight in weight loss with around 500cals less than my normal range..

    I never really try this kind of diete ...

    How much low i can go to keep my diet healty ? 0.25gr per lbs seem to be the way to go is it right ? Ive read my fat intake should be 20% of my maintenance calories level thats mean 440cals for me ...

  2. #2
    Registered User
    FitnessSage's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    19

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    410593

    Low nothing is good, I think, while you should lower you general calorie income, when it comes to macronutrients you should go for natural balance, maybe even lower carbs instead of fats. It's all about the quality of fats, too, if you eat them in form of fast foods, well, do lower that. With healthy fats like from fish or nuts there's less to worry about.

  3. #3
    Registered User


    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Rio Rancho, NM
    Age
    68
    Posts
    793

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    47714078

    Quote Originally Posted by Cedric Beaudoin View Post
    I would like to know what u think about it ?

    Is it better to keep this for lean bulk or can i go straight in weight loss with around 500cals less than my normal range..

    I never really try this kind of diete ...

    How much low i can go to keep my diet healty ? 0.25gr per lbs seem to be the way to go is it right ? Ive read my fat intake should be 20% of my maintenance calories level thats mean 440cals for me ...
    Low Fat Diet

    This is a great way to lower you testosterone and decrease muscle mass...if that is what you want.

    Saturated Fats and Cholesterol

    These fats are necessary for testosterone production.

    Thus, low fat diets decrease testosterone production which decreases muscle. mass.

    Kenny Croxdale

  4. #4
    Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    flood's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    260

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points
    15143365

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Croxdale View Post
    Low Fat Diet

    This is a great way to lower you testosterone and decrease muscle mass...if that is what you want.

    Saturated Fats and Cholesterol

    These fats are necessary for testosterone production.

    Thus, low fat diets decrease testosterone production which decreases muscle. mass.

    Kenny Croxdale
    Agree 100% I was such a skecptic. But I kept running up against research coming out that has the food pyramid upside-down. youtube; dr attia and dr d'agostino.
    Everything I type is intended as humor, entertainment, or research.

  5. #5
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    44

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    10

    I live low fat diets. They work amazing and my body responds very well. If you are enhanced then I think its a great way to eat

  6. #6
    DRSE owns this shithole
    SUPER MODERATOR
    theCaptn''s Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    the 7 seas
    Age
    65
    Posts
    22,963

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    725
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    220
    Thanked in
    140 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647


    Quote Originally Posted by xtrmprodigy View Post
    I live low fat diets. They work amazing and my body responds very well. If you are enhanced then I think its a great way to eat
    They can work, but they're not healthy.

    My diet is up to 75% fats now and I look and feel great!



    IronMag Labs Discount Code for 15% more negs "Captn15"


    TheCaptn' is not a registered proctologist. His post are for his amusement only. Please seek proper medical advice if symptoms persist.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    dave 236's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    southeast U.S.
    Posts
    1,551

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    19
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Rep Points
    327860989


    Low fat=low testosterone and other specific hormones. There is no debating this it is fact.

    Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    dave 236's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    southeast U.S.
    Posts
    1,551

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    19
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Rep Points
    327860989


    Quote Originally Posted by OfficerFarva View Post
    Cholesterol is bad for you, mmmkay?
    Oh really? Try living without it.

    Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

  9. #9
    Metrosexual
    DOMS's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    In a van, down by the river...
    Age
    44
    Posts
    32,605

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    1863173860


    Quote Originally Posted by dave 236 View Post
    Oh really? Try living without it.

    Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk
    Uh, Dave, I'm pretty sure OfficerFarva was joking.

  10. #10
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    44

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    10

    If I am enhanced so I need to worry about my body producing testosterone? I said for an enhanced athlete

  11. #11
    Registered User


    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Rio Rancho, NM
    Age
    68
    Posts
    793

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    47714078

    Quote Originally Posted by xtrmprodigy View Post
    If I am enhanced so I need to worry about my body producing testosterone? I said for an enhanced athlete
    You are one of the Village idiots...every village has them.

    Kenny Croxdale

  12. #12
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    44

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Croxdale View Post
    You are one of the Village idiots...every village has them.

    Kenny Croxdale
    Wow you really stuck it to me. How ever since I look good feel good and am competitive on stage I think you only stuck your foot in your mouth.

  13. #13
    DRSE owns this shithole
    SUPER MODERATOR
    theCaptn''s Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    the 7 seas
    Age
    65
    Posts
    22,963

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    725
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    220
    Thanked in
    140 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647


    Quote Originally Posted by xtrmprodigy View Post
    Wow you really stuck it to me. How ever since I look good feel good and am competitive on stage I think you only stuck your foot in your mouth.
    Got some pics?



    IronMag Labs Discount Code for 15% more negs "Captn15"


    TheCaptn' is not a registered proctologist. His post are for his amusement only. Please seek proper medical advice if symptoms persist.

  14. #14
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    152

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    -819333

    Quote Originally Posted by xtrmprodigy View Post
    If I am enhanced so I need to worry about my body producing testosterone? I said for an enhanced athlete
    There is more than one hormone. You need some fat in your diet

  15. #15
    Registered User


    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    10

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    4295160

    Quote Originally Posted by vassille View Post
    There is more than one hormone. You need some fat in your diet
    this is true.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-23-2012, 06:14 PM
  2. Paleo diet outperforms Mediterranean diet in diabetes
    By Dale Mabry in forum General Health & Awareness
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-05-2012, 03:46 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-27-2011, 12:52 PM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-01-2008, 11:43 AM
  5. Bulking Diet: Stopped gaining, need advice to up diet
    By Makram in forum Diet & Nutrition
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-26-2006, 08:50 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2001-2017 IronMag® Bodybuilding Forums