• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

IML Super DMZ 3.0 Log/Review Heady Muscle

heady muscle

Heavyiron's guinea pig!
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Super DMZ 3.0 log

Starting Weight: 175 Height: 5' 7" I wanted body fat, but the lady that does it has not been around. Last time I had it measured around 13%.

Day 1: March 2[SUP]nd[/SUP]
One capsule upon waking and one in the evening.

Workout:
Back: 4 sets each
Superset:

• Pulldowns /Wide grip low pulley rows:
  • One arm T bar rows/ Hammer strength row machine.
  • Stiff arm pull downs
Chest:
Superset:

• Bench press/ Dips
  • Incline Dumbell press/Cable crossovers
  • Flat flies/ pushups
? hour on treadmill running.
All reps vary on energy and mood. I follow the instinctive principle to the TEE! LOL!

First impressions and side effects:
I can?t say I saw much of anything first day of taking this. I did have some heartburn which is a rarity with me. The pump felt flat, but did not look it, if that makes any sense. I felt off all day mentally and physically, but I don?t think that had anything to do with the DMZ.

Dosages per day:
DMZ 3.0: 2 capsule one AM one PM
Talos and Aegis: 2 each twice a day
Herb tintures: Dandelion root, Red Clover blossom, reishi mushroom extract. Once a day.
Hawthorne extract capsules
Cayenne pepper capsules

Diet:
Caloric intake will be just below maintenance or at maintenance. I am traveling for work couples days a week so it is hampering my ability to use this as a cut.
I will be playing this part by ear.

Super DMZ 3.0 log

Starting Weight: 175 Height: 5? 7?

Day 1: March 4[SUP]th[/SUP]

Workout:
Biceps: 4 sets
Giant set

• Dumbbell curls
  • Preacher curls
  • hammer curls
Triceps:
Superset: 3 each

• Kickbacks/Dips between benches
  • One are extensions/ diamond pushups
  • Pressdowns pyramiding down 2 sets
Impressions and side effects:
Starting to feel more solid/harder. Increase in aggression very noticeable. Still with every dose some heartburn, which is a rarity with me. Great hard pump during workout with good stamina. Nothing else noticeable today.
No headaches or backpumps at this point.

Dosages per day:
DMZ 3.0: 2 capsule one AM one PM

Thanks for the log brother!

Have fun and KILL it!

Right on. These DMZ 3.0 logs are always great. I'm in for it.

Time to get big

Following along, smash it my man!!

Super DMZ 3.0 log

Starting Weight: 177 Height: 5? 7?

Day 1: March 6[SUP]th[/SUP]

Workout:
Quads: 4 sets
Superset

• Squats
  • Leg extentions in drop sets/half doubles
Superset

• Leg presses
  • Hack squats
Hams
Superset: 5 each

• Stiff legged dead lifts
  • Leg curls

Crippling pump in my quads. No fucking lie. Yikes. Seriously, I was nervous driving home. I was trying to think what to tell a cop if I got pulled over. ?sorry officer, too much DMZ 3.0. ?

The aggression is good. Not out of control. Steady.

The thing that has caught me off guard the most with this, is the stamina I am getting. I felt like I could train for hours. And I don?t fuck around. I have a hat on and don?t talk to anyone if I am training alone. Supersets/Giantsets. Loving it.
I did notice a slight back and chin pumps today.

Lmao at too much DMZ officer....yeah the stamina is unbelievable

Sdmz3.0 does give some def energy too your training session..

IML Gear Cream!
OP..if your not running a test dose with the sdmz3.0 I would recommend some 4-and do by IML...by week 3-4 you may need it..

If your running test disregard..

OP..if your not running a test dose with the sdmz3.0 I would recommend some 4-and do by IML...by week 3-4 you may need it..

If your running test disregard..
I was thinking of adding Trest, but I will check that out. You were in my brain on that one. Thanks for the heads up.
I will save the test for the next non-PH run, coming soon to a liver near me.

Can you PM about a few questions about DMZ I can't seem to find out how to PM you and I'm new

You can't PM yet brother. Need more posts. What is your question

What's the thoughts on Iron Labs DMZ 3.0 following there guide. Weeks 1-4 ~ Super-DMZ Rx? - 2 capsules per day (1 cap AM & 1 cap PM)
Weeks 1-4 ~ 4-Andro Rx? - 2 capsules per day (improved mood, energy and libido)
Weeks 1-8 ~ Advanced Cycle Support Rx? - 2 capsules per day (organ and lipid support)
Weeks 5-8 ~ Ultra Male Rx? - 1 capsule per day (post cycle therapy)
Weeks 5-8 ~ E-Control Rx? - 1 capsule 3 times per day (post cycle therapy)
As a 16 year old? Been working out for almost 3 years now,
Thank you

Brother if your 16 you should not take any oral or injectable aas or pH at all. Especially SuperDMZ 3.
Your endocrine system is not fully mature yet and you may do irreparable harm to it by starting this early.

Brother if your 16 you should not take any oral or injectable aas or pH at all. Especially SuperDMZ 3.
Your endocrine system is not fully mature yet and you may do irreparable harm to it by starting this early.
Agreed 100%!

Listen to the man. I know many that started to young that are now in their forties and totally regret it. Stay clean for as long as you can. You have your own Super DMZ in your blood right now, its more than enough. Go with it, enjoy it. Don't take your own nature away from yourself so young, it fades fast as it is. Old dudes like me its fine, we had our kicks and lil' more won't hurt.

Super DMZ 3.0 log

Starting Weight: 177 Height: 5? 7?

Day 1: March 6[SUP]th[/SUP]

Workout:
Superset

• Squats
  • Leg extentions in drop sets/half doubles
Superset

• Leg presses
  • Hack squats
Hams

• Leg curls

Crippling pump in my quads. No fucking lie. Yikes. Seriously, I was nervous driving home. I was trying to think what to tell a cop if I got pulled over. ?sorry officer, too much DMZ 3.0. ?

The aggression is good. Not out of control. Steady.

The thing that has caught me off guard the most with this, is the stamina I am getting. I felt like I could train for hours. And I don?t fuck around. I have a hat on and don?t talk to anyone if I am training alone. Supersets/Giantsets. Loving it.
I did notice a slight back and chin pumps today.

BTW, that is 1/2 hour on the treadmill. I am copy and pasting from a Word document. For some reason it is not translating to the text here. Lol. Yesterday after training legs it did feel like a question mark; 'like, why the fuck I am doing this????

Super DMZ 3.0 log

Starting Weight: 183 Height: 5? 7?

Day 1: March 9[SUP]nd[/SUP]

Workout:
Back: 4 sets each
Superset:

• chins /bent over barbell rows
  • One arm T bar rows/ Hammer strength row machine.
  • Dumbell pullovers/one arm dumbbell row
Chest:
Superset:

• Bench press/ Dips
  • Incline bench press/incline flies
  • Flat flies/ pushups
Half hour on treadmill running.

The pump again was insane. I noticed I was huffing and puffing today and thought I was just tired. Jump on the scale, my weight has gone up dramatically. I am on maintenance or below diet. Incredible.
Some back and shin pumps again. Aggression is present.

IML Gear Cream!
Didn't train today. Work keep me late. I did get on the scale and my weight is booming! 183! Still no sign of bloat. People have asked at work what is going on. The one thing is, my face getting thinner and I am getting lean and very hard. I did not expect this. Wasn't really trying to put on mass. lol.
Just started now to get some testicular atrophy. Got hide'em from the wife! Shouldn't be a problem after being married 15 years!
This stuff is the real deal. Very impressed. Not for kiddies.

Super DMZ 3.0 log

Starting Weight:

Day 1: March [SUP]11[/SUP]

Workout:
Stupor set

• Front Squats
  • Back Squats
Superset

• Alternate leg lunges
  • Sissy squats
Hams

• Leg curls

Half hour on treadmill some running, my quads felt like lead ballons.

Once again a severe pump in my quads. I thought I was Tom Platz walking (more like shuffling) around!

The aggression is still very good. I am surprised by the well being feel/mixed with aggression. Strange.

Stamina is still sensational.

Once again heart burn and crazy ass back pump. Man that back pump was tough. The front squats probably had something to do with that! Whoa!

I up my dosages of Butchers Broom, Cayenne pepper and Hawthorne Berry tinctures. I haven't and should check my BP, but I was huffing puffing the other day and thought I should have precautionary measures. Forgot to weigh myself.

Took the Weekend off for Snowshoeing and shoveling snow off the roof: This is from Friday:
Super DMZ 3.0 log

Starting Weight: 186 Height: 5? 7?

Day 1: March

Workout:
Chest: 4 sets each
Superset:

• Dumbbell press/Flies
  • Dumbbell decline/decline flies
  • Incline Dumbbell press/Incline flies
Bicep/triceps:
Superset:

• Wide barbell curls/tricep extensions
  • Dumbbell curls/ kickbacks
  • Hammer curls/dip between benches

Good solid workout. Great pump once again. Some sore joints the last few days. Still heart burn and sometimes crippling back pumps.
Getting stronger every workout. Moods are stable.

Is anyone even reading this Log? LMAO! :paddle:

Okay, a new day:

Super DMZ 3.0 log

Weight: 188 Height: 5? 7?

Workout:
Delts : 3 sets each
Superset:

• Dumbbell shoulder press/Side laterials
  • Arnold presses/front Laterials
  • Dumbbell PALMS IN shoulder press/rear laterials
ABS: 3 sets each
Superset:

• Dumbbell FEET TO SKY CORKSCREWS/Incline sit ups (vary)
  • Dumbbell figure eights/ leg raises
  • Plank pose/ crunches
Traps:

• HEAVY Barbell shrugs/ with lighter higher rep dumbbell shrugs! BADASS and PROBABLY STUPID BUT EFFECTIVE!

Once again the pumps are incredible. That fucking workout killed me shoulders! Honestly, I didn't want to even put my arms up to hang on to the steering wheel. Time for a home gym!:shooter:
Aggression is still present but not out of control.
I have gained about thirteen pounds. None looks like water. Raw!
Appetite is out of control. Upped my intake of raw veges/nuts.
Still this crazy heartburn and back pumps.
My strength has gone up quite a bit. Vascularity is AMAZING! Do to my sporadic life style, this is not turning out to be a cut like I wanted. I am getting leaner, but not the pace I previously planned.
Night all

Hey brother this is am excellent log so far keep up the great work! Sorry about the lack of feedback.

Hey brother this is am excellent log so far keep up the great work! Sorry about the lack of feedback.

I appreciate the feedback Chez! I was flipping shit though!

DMZ is real. This stuff is not for the young or faint of heart. A few days during this run I thought; "what the fu....!"

Getting near the end of the bottle already. Kinda of a bummer. BUT, getting ready to make a move onto the bigger guns after a short PCT.

Thanks again.

Pics or it didn't happen

Morning All!

Super DMZ 3.0 log

Starting Weight: 188 Height: 5? 7?

Workout:
Vomit set

• Front Squats
  • Hack Squats
Superset

• Alternate leg lunges
  • Sissy squats
Hams

• Leg curls

Good steady workout. Legs felt pumped, but not balloon like. More deep and chiseled feeling. No, I am not stoned writing this!

I was worried that these three compounds would make me feel heavy and cumbersome most the time. I am really surprised how good I have felt. Some headaches, the back pumps, but besides that over feel pretty good. I am most definitely hard and thicker looking. I wouldn?t say dry as of yet.

Back