• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Legalize steroids in the united states!

evolutionmoto

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
The prohibition of steroids just like every other prohibition the Unites States has tried is failing miserably. The numbers of users has increased steadily since being made a controlled substance in the early 1990's. The fact that we are criminals for going to the gym and taking the supplements we do is ridiculous!! If marijuana can be legalized why can testosterone? There are millions of us that use it. Is it time we all come out of the closet and try to get these absurd laws changed?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

And have the FBI kick in our doors as soon as we sign a petition. I agree with you of course! But until some limp dicked senator gets on TRT and realizes how beneficial it can be, then tells all his limp dicked senator friends and they change the law it just ain't gonna happen. Look at that moron senator/congressman in bigger, stronger, faster. He didn't even know what the legal drinking age was. Now we got douchebag lawyers on TV with their TRT lawsuits, it's just gonna get worse. Just my .02
Dolph

I don't know dolphfan, marijuana is getting some real traction... Maybe we can ride some coat tails ;)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Believe me I hope it does!! Being able to walk into a "personal use" steroid store and be able to buy what ever I want! Man a guy can dream right? Shit I'd even buy a girl scout uniform and sell protein shakes to the guys and gals walking out. I'd make a fortune!! Mwahahahaha!!!
Dolph

Tim_Curry_LoadedWeapon1.jpg

In a perfect world all these would be legal. But we live in this bizarro world, where everything is bassackwards! NOBODY, should ever dictate what you put into your body...that's the one thing we own! Something produced by everybodies body, just like endocannabinoids and hydrocodone and all that nasty shiit is legal?

remember when the govt needed a constitutional amendment to ban a substance, like alcohol? now it's just a stroke of a pen. so sad...

It should be legal to possess and use, it's about time the goverment treated us as adults. It never bothered me that athletes use PED's.. :winkfinger:

Back