World-pharma.org

BD Halotestin

Thread: BD Halotestin

BOARD REP

Rep Points

BD Halotestin

Holy shit!!! Added this to my pre workout with some suspension. I feel like an animal. Hadn't squated more than 275 in 6 months. Saturday I did 365x6 with a 40lb chain on each side as my third exercise! Hadn't benched heavy in the same amount of time and got 110lb db for 8 reps after going up 10lbs at a time starting at 50's. If I get any more amped for the gym I may become Lattimer from the movie "The Program"!! I give WP credit, his shit is 100% legit and strong!

GEARED UP
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

wow thats pretty impressive to throw on 90lbs extra for reps. cant go wrong with WP

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/crimson-pharma/
    Email for list: crimsonpharma@gmail.com
    CRIMSON PHARMA
    HIGHEST QUALITY OILS
    MOST COMPETITIVE PRICING
    AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by bushmaster View Post
    Holy shit!!! Added this to my pre workout with some suspension. I feel like an animal. Hadn't squated more than 275 in 6 months. Saturday I did 365x6 with a 40lb chain on each side as my third exercise! Hadn't benched heavy in the same amount of time and got 110lb db for 8 reps after going up 10lbs at a time starting at 50's. If I get any more amped for the gym I may become Lattimer from the movie "The Program"!! I give WP credit, his shit is 100% legit and strong!

man be smart and save that halo for summer time when you will be ripped ..you will not need any gear just 20-30mg halo a day and you will look hard like iron,trust me..
    i use it every summer when i am ripped 4-6%BF and not use any gear,just take 2-4 pills halo and i look like robot..hard muslces and iron look..this halo is best,but not cheap..but now you see how real halo really work.. i have cca 150 tabs left for my ass for next 2 years.. hahahah