• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Mast, EQ or somthing else for pre contest

Lift-on

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm looking into my pre contest cycle. I'm thinking about mast or EQ. But I'm open for other suggestions. I don't like tren, it's just to harsh for me. I wana look vascular lean and hard as hell. Tell me what u think guys!! Thanks!!

Iv taken test, tren and NPP.

Keep switching compounds.

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

Tren ace winny var will do the job of course diet and cardio must be in check

500 npp 800 mast is money..

8iu hgh ed

but drug list should be a lil crazier for contest its about changing them around allot to screw with your body ive learned adding shit removing shit changing shit. Here is my pre contest cycle.

500 test phynal prop
500 npp
1g mast
75mg tren A twice a week (yes twice a week)
500 mg tren e
350 tren hex
30mg halo
12.5 aromasin
50mg clomid (I was shooting blanks like dribbles)
20 mg gw
120 clen
50 t3
8iu hgh tues-fri
100 ifg tues-fri

I started my cut at 211 at 11% and right now I am 203 @ 5% 6 weeks out. I went crazy on this cycle to gain size while losing fat because i did not want to sacrifice muscle to make MW so now ill be LHW.

Blood work is fine..

I take 9 gram 9000 mg fish oil
4g vit c
5 ounce of pure cranberry juice
nac 600 plus milk thistle

500 npp 800 mast is money..

8iu hgh ed

but drug list should be a lil crazier for contest its about changing them around allot to screw with your body ive learned adding shit removing shit changing shit. Here is my pre contest cycle.

500 test phynal prop
500 npp
1g mast
75mg tren A twice a week (yes twice a week)
500 mg tren e
350 tren hex
30mg halo
12.5 aromasin
50mg clomid (I was shooting blanks like dribbles)
20 mg gw
120 clen
50 t3
8iu hgh tues-fri
100 ifg tues-fri

I started my cut at 211 at 11% and right now I am 203 @ 5% 6 weeks out. I went crazy on this cycle to gain size while losing fat because i did not want to sacrifice muscle to make MW so now ill be LHW.

Blood work is fine..

I take 9 gram 9000 mg fish oil
4g vit c
5 ounce of pure cranberry juice
nac 600 plus milk thistle
That's bad ass man. Thanks for the input and help. Good luck on ur comp. u look awesome in ur avatar.

Nice list

that was a month ago i tapped yesterday at 4.4% and 6 weeks out. I look like a balloon though surprised i pinched that load. Been drinking 2 gallons of water and trying to bulk while cutting lol to make LHW.

IML Gear Cream!
Umm what Jay said

^^Lol that's funny shit.
1-16 test
1-16 npp
9-16 tren
?? Mast.
Just gots figure my doses. About how long does mast need to b taken?

i would run mast from the begining 800-1g thats the money dose any thing higher is a waste i run my tren at a gram and test 500 tops. npp 500 i like. now this is my im crazy, which is one reason im taking a long time off to recover.

Thanks jay I Appreciate all your help. Ill b setting this cycle up and getting a plan ready for it.

i would run mast from the begining 800-1g thats the money dose any thing higher is a waste i run my tren at a gram and test 500 tops. npp 500 i like. now this is my im crazy, which is one reason im taking a long time off to recover.

i read in some of your other posts that you like to switch it up and add and take away compounds to keep the body guessing do you also pyramid your doses so the body doesn't get used to it?

one more thing is why does everyone not run high doses of test with tren?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Back