A Perfect Romney Flashback That Will Make You Wish We Could Repeat 2012

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 167
  1. #1
    Registered User
    FUZO's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    749

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    43025767

    A Perfect Romney Flashback That Will Make You Wish We Could Repeat 2012

    This twat Obama has been wrong every step of the way



    http://www.ijreview.com/2014/03/1190...h-repeat-2012/

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    charley's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    not here
    Posts
    8,940

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    625
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    278
    Thanked in
    196 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647


    Ahhh Yes !!! I remember it well, but what face ????


  3. #3
    Registered User
    Swiper's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,849

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points
    164061341


    -S-

  4. #4
    Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    solidassears's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    480

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    38
    Thanked in
    27 Posts
    Rep Points
    38970460

    Romney was right there is 47% who are dependent on the government; which is just the rest of us who work. Government has no money and produces nothing, it takes from productive citizens and buys the votes of the leeches with that money. At least 47% just voting to extend their government benefits. If Obama has it his way he will increase that to over 50% so that Democrats will always have the power; this is what Obamacare is all about; making everyone dependent on the government.

  5. #5
    YOU ME WE
    ELITE MEMBER
    IronAddict's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    In my skin
    Posts
    10,480

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647


    Sometimes a revisionists look at history can be fun, but not when it's used this way.

  6. #6
    Registered User
    Standard Donkey's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    6,192

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    551977363


    Quote Originally Posted by charley View Post
    Ahhh Yes !!! I remember it well, but what face ????

    typical liberal lol...too stupid to see that these "faces" aren't contradicting each other

  7. #7
    .45 ACP rules!


    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Michigan
    Age
    47
    Posts
    5,768

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    36
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    38
    Thanked in
    23 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647


    Quote Originally Posted by FUZO View Post
    This twat Obama has been wrong every step of the way



    http://www.ijreview.com/2014/03/1190...h-repeat-2012/
    I'd still vote the same way and I didn't vote for either one. Both are bad for the country. I'm not willing to sacrifice my principles simply to vote for a political party name. It would be stupid to do that since both parties really are the same, and neither one has the interests of you or this country in mind.
    Some mornings, it's just not worth chewing through the leather straps. - Emo Phillips

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    charley's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    not here
    Posts
    8,940

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    625
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    278
    Thanked in
    196 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647


    Quote Originally Posted by Standard Donkey View Post
    typical liberal lol...too stupid to see that these "faces" aren't contradicting each other

    Your choice of ' Donkey' in you name is a source of amusement, understanding just how 'stubborn & stupid' you are is expressed in your 'Che' avi, a pure commie if there ever was one.

    Maybe change you name & avi to DUMB BELL.... suites you very well !

  9. #9
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    57

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    4302898

    Quote Originally Posted by charley View Post
    Your choice of ' Donkey' in you name is a source of amusement, understanding just how 'stubborn & stupid' you are is expressed in your 'Che' avi, a pure commie if there ever was one.

    Maybe change you name & avi to DUMB BELL.... suites you very well !
    Hmmmm,


    • A donkey is stronger than a horse of the same size.
    • Donkeys have an incredible memory - they can recognise areas and other donkeys they were with up to 25 years ago.
    • Donkeys are not easily startled (unlike horses) and have a keen sense of curiosity.
    • Donkeys have a reputation for stubbornness but this is due to their highly developed sense of self preservation. It is difficult to force or frighten a donkey into doing something it sees as contrary to its own best interest or safety.
    • Donkeys are more independent in their thinking than horses and will reason, then make decisions based on their safety.
    • Training a donkey relies upon showing him or her, by words and action, that they can trust you to protect them from harm. They learn what it is we want them to do if we take time to show them.


    Apparently donkeys are being maligned unfairly. They apparently are neither stubborn nor stupid.
    Last edited by Mccringleberry; 03-05-2014 at 10:37 AM.

  10. #10
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    57

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    4302898

    You are welcomed to cast aspersions at me but I agree with SD about Romney. Romney is right on both counts. The two heads are not contradictory. Both statements are true.

  11. #11
    Registered User
    NoviceAAS's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    761

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    109386866


    If Romney and his party believe Americans deserve more take home pay, why is it always republicans fighting against any increase to minnimum wage ?

  12. #12
    YOU ME WE
    ELITE MEMBER
    IronAddict's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    In my skin
    Posts
    10,480

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647


    Quote Originally Posted by NoviceAAS View Post
    If Romney and his party believe Americans deserve more take home pay, why is it always republicans fighting against any increase to minnimum wage ?
    typical american politics, say 1 thing and do another! And we now prepare for hilary, this shit is already predetermined. They just put a black man in there cause the last dope screwed up something fierce, they had to keep the populace satisfied, so they made you think there was gonna be change. Give me a phuquin break!

  13. #13
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    57

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    4302898

    Quote Originally Posted by NoviceAAS View Post
    If Romney and his party believe Americans deserve more take home pay, why is it always republicans fighting against any increase to minnimum wage ?


    This is a typical strawman argument. Poor democrats have been voting Democrat forever and they are still poor Democrats so they use the old standby of "let's engage in class warfare and blame those rich republicans". Not the ultra rich democrats mind you, only those fat cat republicans. Read a bit about it and you'll see why there are people on both sides of the fence who are opposed to the raise.

    And before you call me a tea bagger or some other inane colloquialism I'm neither republican or democrat. They are both crooks that wipe themselves with the documents they purport to defend.

    Roughly 2.3 percent (one reference showed it as high as 4.7%) of hourly workers make the "minimum wage". That means for that 2.3 percent (to 4.7%), assuming they are working a 40 hour work week, are making roughly $15,100 a year. That is a big assumption because obamacare has made many employers cut their employees hours under 30 so they don't have to pay the obama tax.

    Now if we raise the minimum wage to the proposed $9.00 an hour the earner now makes roughly $18,700 a year, again assuming that they aren't limited to under 30 hours a week due to obamacare fees.

    Is that going to solve the problem? No way. As a matter of fact as businesses normally do they will raise the prices of things like happy meals and groceries to make up for the extra money they have to spend. This will raise the prices for the people who just got a bump in pay. They will also cut their work force to make up for the extra cash outlay.

    So let's just bump everyone to $15.00 an hour, right? Makes sense. Then the earners in an entry level job will be making double what they are now. And the businesses will just take it in stride and not raise the prices of products right?

    Wrong. Two things will happen. Employers will lay off employees and prices will go up in every industry affected.

    Here's another point of view by Don Boudraeux;
    "If government enacts legislation setting the minimum price that people can pay for a new car at $50,000, do you believe that this legislation will result in people paying $50,000 for the likes of Toyota Corollas and Ford Fiestas? Or do you realize that if government obliges car buyers to pay at least $50,000 for a new vehicle, these buyers will choose to buy no low-end cars and opt (if they buy a new car at all) instead to purchase a new BMW, Lexus, or other luxury model?"

    If a company has to pay 15 an hour for a worker do you think he's going to hire the people that they currently have working for them or more qualified people? Who would you hire? I'm hiring the guy who graduated from college with a human studies degree who has no hope of using it to become gainfully employed over someone without a HS degree. I guess I'm just a dick that way.

  14. #14
    .45 ACP rules!


    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Michigan
    Age
    47
    Posts
    5,768

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    36
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    38
    Thanked in
    23 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647


    Quote Originally Posted by Mccringleberry View Post

    This is a typical strawman argument. Poor democrats have been voting Democrat forever and they are still poor Democrats so they use the old standby of "let's engage in class warfare and blame those rich republicans". Not the ultra rich democrats mind you, only those fat cat republicans. Read a bit about it and you'll see why there are people on both sides of the fence who are opposed to the raise.

    And before you call me a tea bagger or some other inane colloquialism I'm neither republican or democrat. They are both crooks that wipe themselves with the documents they purport to defend.

    Roughly 2.3 percent (one reference showed it as high as 4.7%) of hourly workers make the "minimum wage". That means for that 2.3 percent (to 4.7%), assuming they are working a 40 hour work week, are making roughly $15,100 a year. That is a big assumption because obamacare has made many employers cut their employees hours under 30 so they don't have to pay the obama tax.

    Now if we raise the minimum wage to the proposed $9.00 an hour the earner now makes roughly $18,700 a year, again assuming that they aren't limited to under 30 hours a week due to obamacare fees.

    Is that going to solve the problem? No way. As a matter of fact as businesses normally do they will raise the prices of things like happy meals and groceries to make up for the extra money they have to spend. This will raise the prices for the people who just got a bump in pay. They will also cut their work force to make up for the extra cash outlay.

    So let's just bump everyone to $15.00 an hour, right? Makes sense. Then the earners in an entry level job will be making double what they are now. And the businesses will just take it in stride and not raise the prices of products right?

    Wrong. Two things will happen. Employers will lay off employees and prices will go up in every industry affected.

    Here's another point of view by Don Boudraeux;
    "If government enacts legislation setting the minimum price that people can pay for a new car at $50,000, do you believe that this legislation will result in people paying $50,000 for the likes of Toyota Corollas and Ford Fiestas? Or do you realize that if government obliges car buyers to pay at least $50,000 for a new vehicle, these buyers will choose to buy no low-end cars and opt (if they buy a new car at all) instead to purchase a new BMW, Lexus, or other luxury model?"

    If a company has to pay 15 an hour for a worker do you think he's going to hire the people that they currently have working for them or more qualified people? Who would you hire? I'm hiring the guy who graduated from college with a human studies degree who has no hope of using it to become gainfully employed over someone without a HS degree. I guess I'm just a dick that way.
    You can't be against having people on welfare while at the same time be against those same people making enough money to live on. That's like wanting to fuck a disease ridden hooker without a rubber and expecting to not get an STD from it.
    Some mornings, it's just not worth chewing through the leather straps. - Emo Phillips

  15. #15
    .45 ACP rules!


    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Michigan
    Age
    47
    Posts
    5,768

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    36
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    38
    Thanked in
    23 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647


    Quote Originally Posted by Mccringleberry View Post
    Hmmmm,


    • A donkey is stronger than a horse of the same size.
    • Donkeys have an incredible memory - they can recognise areas and other donkeys they were with up to 25 years ago.
    • Donkeys are not easily startled (unlike horses) and have a keen sense of curiosity.
    • Donkeys have a reputation for stubbornness but this is due to their highly developed sense of self preservation. It is difficult to force or frighten a donkey into doing something it sees as contrary to its own best interest or safety.
    • Donkeys are more independent in their thinking than horses and will reason, then make decisions based on their safety.
    • Training a donkey relies upon showing him or her, by words and action, that they can trust you to protect them from harm. They learn what it is we want them to do if we take time to show them.


    Apparently donkeys are being maligned unfairly. They apparently are neither stubborn nor stupid.
    It's ironic that he uses donkey in his name while at the same time a donkey is the symbol of the democratic party. Perhaps that is lost on you.
    Some mornings, it's just not worth chewing through the leather straps. - Emo Phillips

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 288
    Last Post: 08-31-2012, 04:43 PM
  2. Episode #37: Flashback: Mikhail Bolkov! (12/07/2007)
    By Prince in forum Anything Goes
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-09-2007, 08:02 PM
  3. Episode #36: Flashback: Mean Emos! (11/23/2007)
    By Prince in forum Anything Goes
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-09-2007, 08:02 PM
  4. Episode #35: Flashback! (11/9/2007)
    By Prince in forum Anything Goes
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-09-2007, 08:02 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2001-2017 IronMag® Bodybuilding Forums