• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

A Perfect Romney Flashback That Will Make You Wish We Could Repeat 2012

IML Gear Cream!
1)I'm basing that on the GOP not wanting to leave when we were scheduled. Also on this article from the Washington Post in 2011 where Romney was quoted as saying he was against the withdrawal. http://www.washingtonpost.com/world...q-withdrawal/2011/10/21/gIQAp03o4L_story.html

2)I'm basing this on his continued opposition to cutting carbon emissions. The people polluting need to be taxed to prevent them from doing it or at the very least minimizing it. Whether you believe in global warming or not, why not have a clean planet. He values $$$ over the environment, I don't think anyone could deny that.

3)That's the point, we need to direct people to preventative care. One of the primary reasons people don't get it is because they don't have insurance. Obamacare isn't a fix but at least it addresses the problem. Tort reform and allowing people to shop over state lines won't do this.

4)A tax holiday is right in the Romney tax plan, if this is too much speculation for you and not enough evidence, I don't know what to do to get you to take off your blinders. Right here, 2nd paragraph under description of plan. http://taxpolicycenter.org/taxtopics/upload/description-Romney-plan.pdf

5)I don't believe cutting back should come from seniors or poor people. It should start with defense and subsidies, Ryan increased defense and didn't address subsidies.

6)Anybody who ignores what a 95%+ consensus of scientists in any field because it would cost too much is anti-science, plain and simple.

3. Obamacare doesn't work. How many people haven't signed up for Obamacare? The poor and young who didn't have healthcare before still don't have healthcare and now they are being taxed for it as well. The population who did have healthcare are now paying more for healthcare. How in the hell anyone can call this addressing the situation blows me away.

6. when 15 trillion in debt, costing too much is a valid point.

You listen to them. I had many foreign professors in college and never had a problem, even the ones that spoke a fucked up version of English.

Maybe it'd be more illustrative of his nature to say, "Mitt Romney would have been the first POTUS sued for Racketeering."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jw0pYHSgxpQ

It's not just that he has so much money or where he has it.... it's that he got it via organized crime and fucking Americans out of their jobs, insurance, and pensions. He is so low and slimy he could walk upright under the belly of a serpent.

LOL, the stuff you believe is rather quite funny LW. Go ahead and come back on the reservation now. You seem pretty level headed anywhere else, but on this one you've gone so far out there it's either scary or humorous. I'm going to go with humorous today.

You listen to them. I had many foreign professors in college and never had a problem, even the ones that spoke a fucked up version of English.
Again, I've worked with the H1B doctors directly so I know exactly what the ranges of their accents are. IT doesn't matter what you or I think it only matters what a hospitals patient population thinks. If the patients chose to go to a competing hospital because one doctor grew up in California, and the other grew up in India then that is a free market at work. Doesn't matter how many H1B visas the government allows. There are plenty of hospitals who qualify that chose not to fill their openings with H1B's because it doesn't make business sense to do so.

... I never said I was a democrat , you with your 'morman insight' assumed that I was, & it ain't the 'tit' of the right your sucking, you do all your sucking below the belt, you're a boring, repetitive man. Get a life my pious morman pal or bud or whatever it is that you like to say.

I never said you were a democrat either. I don't care if you are a registered Republican you are still getting all of your talking points directly from Obama's tit.

If I'm boring it's only because you're not bright enough to understand a proper argument so you ignore it. Good luck with that serving you in life.

the end result of what happens when almost an entire population is to poor to travel beyond it's own borders and believes that corporate owned media outlets provide factual news content which is an actual depiction of "the real world".

where should we get our news from? post some links.

3. Obamacare doesn't work. How many people haven't signed up for Obamacare? The poor and young who didn't have healthcare before still don't have healthcare and now they are being taxed for it as well. The population who did have healthcare are now paying more for healthcare. How in the hell anyone can call this addressing the situation blows me away.

6. when 15 trillion in debt, costing too much is a valid point.

3)I agree with Obamacare, it won't work. It will drive us in the direction of something that will work while providing people with insurance. Doing nothing isn't really an option at this point. Health insurance needs to be removed as a responsibility of employers, people will change their behavior when they have to pay for their poor lifestyle choices via increased costs. Something like 80% of our healthcare costs are due to chronic diseases that can be reversed or avoided with proper lifestyle modification. If your employer is paying for your bad choices there is no incentive to change. If the GOP comes up with a good alternative I'm all in, they have yet to give one. In fact, Obamacare is basically an old republican plan.

6)It doesn't have to add to the deficit, moving $$$ from the military or implementing cap and trade would help pay for it. I don't think anyone believes it would be a bad investment to move money from the bloated military budget to help clean up the country and develop/research the next energy technology. Saying it costs too much while at the same time increasing the military budget seems like shitty logic to me.

LOL, the stuff you believe is rather quite funny LW. Go ahead and come back on the reservation now. You seem pretty level headed anywhere else, but on this one you've gone so far out there it's either scary or humorous. I'm going to go with humorous today.

yea... it's far out there to opine that Mitt is a scumbag. people who think he isn't are what's scary. you choose to ignore a lot of very solid evidence to the contrary.

3)I agree with Obamacare, it won't work. It will drive us in the direction of something that will work while providing people with insurance. Doing nothing isn't really an option at this point. Health insurance needs to be removed as a responsibility of employers, people will change their behavior when they have to pay for their poor lifestyle choices via increased costs. Something like 80% of our healthcare costs are due to chronic diseases that can be reversed or avoided with proper lifestyle modification. If your employer is paying for your bad choices there is no incentive to change. If the GOP comes up with a good alternative I'm all in, they have yet to give one. In fact, Obamacare is basically an old republican plan.

6)It doesn't have to add to the deficit, moving $$$ from the military or implementing cap and trade would help pay for it. I don't think anyone believes it would be a bad investment to move money from the bloated military budget to help clean up the country and develop/research the next energy technology. Saying it costs too much while at the same time increasing the military budget seems like shitty logic to me.

3. A bad plan is a bad plan. Regardless of it coming from Obama, or the Republicans. I wish there was another healthcare reform plan out there as well, but there isn't, and i don't agree we should go with Obamacare just because there is no alternative currently.

6. I like your ideal of cutting spending in one place to move it to another. The sentiment is to be lauded. I can see your perspective now. I just come down on the other side of the fence as you do. I think right now if we cut back on military spending there will be a lot more regional power grabs ala syria and crimea and we won't have the option of doing something even if we needed to. It would be nice if we could go back to the way things were before WW2, but that isn't the United States anymore, and that isn't what the world needs.

IML Gear Cream!
Insurance companies are LOVING the living FUCK out of Obamacare. They no longer have to sell their product, people must buy. At the outset the insurance companies were against it until they realized it was no longer a buyer's market. Now they are sitting back and watching the money roll on in. A conservative's wet dream for business.

yea... it's far out there to opine that Mitt is a scumbag. people who think he isn't are what's scary. you choose to ignore a lot of very solid evidence to the contrary.

The guy was vetted as hard as anyone out there. saying Romney and racketeering in the same sentence is simply funny.

The guy was vetted as hard as anyone out there. saying Romney and racketeering in the same sentence is simply funny.

A violation of the law is a violation of the law.

LOL, sorry bud. Again, i've worked in the heathcare industry as a recruiter placing doctors. I've worked with many foreign born H1B visa candidates. The reason isn't a lack of jobs for them, it's that the American populace doesn't want to go to a doctor no matter how qualified who has such a strong accent that the doctor can't be understood. H1B candidates complain about voice recognition software not being able to pick up their accents, and hospitals that do qualify to sponsor H1B don't like to hire them because their patient population doesn't want to go to those doctors. H1B's work in these rural towns for 3 years then as soon as they no longer require sponsorship they jump ship to larger towns that have more people like them and the hospital is forced to start looking again. I've seen hospitals pass over great candidates and wait because they would rather wait for a domestic candidate simply because their patient population demands it. It's simple supply and demand. Hire an H1B and the patient will chose to go to your competition.

My kids have had doctors from the Philippines, India, and Slovakia. We have never had any problem understanding them or with the care they provide. Maybe racists demand different doctors.

Insurance companies are LOVING the living FUCK out of Obamacare. They no longer have to sell their product, people must buy. At the outset the insurance companies were against it until they realized it was no longer a buyer's market. Now they are sitting back and watching the money roll on in. A conservative's wet dream for business.

Yup, insurance companies are loving Obamacare. There was a a nice little incentive for them to if certain numbers of new enrolees weren't hit then the gov't subsidizes them. Obamacare is a clusterfuck all around and the American people are taking it up the ass on this one. It doesn't improve healthcare and and doesn't improve healthcare delivery. conservative or liberal wet dream to rape the American people.

A violation of the law is a violation of the law.

ok, make a huge thread on this when he is convicted. He didnt' break any law and saying so is dumb.

My kids have had doctors from the Philippines, India, and Slovakia. We have never had any problem understanding them or with the care they provide. Maybe racists demand different doctors.

Do you know if any of these doctors were H1B? I'm glad you don't have any problems with these doctors, I don't either. I'm just telling you from first hand knowledge and experience what the market in the United States is for these doctors.

In some states you can marry your twelve year old cousin without breaking the law.... So you're not saying much good about his character just to say the shit he did may have been legal.

Do you know if any of these doctors were H1B? I'm glad you don't have any problems with these doctors, I don't either. I'm just telling you from first hand knowledge and experience what the market in the United States is for these doctors.

By opposing H1B hires are you saying it's ok for our manufacturing jobs to move to different countries but it's not ok to bring foreigners here to take American jobs? By the amount of these doctors in my area I would say them coming here to work is not as opposed by the general population as you think. I think they are better at making it work than we would be trying to work somewhere speaking their language. Hopefully they would be more gracious during our adjustment period than your colleagues seem to be.

... and if my opposition to Romney were merely his heavy accent and not his bad morals then I'd have a point worth listening to as far as rejecting him for a job???

IML Gear Cream!
note to self... conservatives believe the best man for the job is whoever is willing to do it for the least pay.... unless they have to actually look at and talk to them.

ok, make a huge thread on this when he is convicted. He didnt' break any law and saying so is dumb.

Whether or not he broke any laws has not yet been determined, he's accused of doing so. His being investigated means there is a good possibility of it and it's testament to his character.

note to self... conservatives believe the best man for the job is whoever is willing to do it for the least pay.... unless it's themselves, then it's whoever wants the most pay.

Fixed for accuracy.

By opposing H1B hires are you saying it's ok for our manufacturing jobs to move to different countries but it's not ok to bring foreigners here to take American jobs? By the amount of these doctors in my area I would say them coming here to work is not as opposed by the general population as you think. I think they are better at making it work than we would be trying to work somewhere speaking their language. Hopefully they would be more gracious during our adjustment period than your colleagues seem to be.
Read what i've posted and try and pull your head out of your ass before you go assuming things. I've never said I was against H1B hires. I'm saying having worked in the industry having helped multiple H1B candidates find jobs, and knowing there are 5 times as many I couldn't help I know the market for H1B doctors better than you do. argue that point all you want, but you are simply wrong. Hospitals will hold off on filling positions with H1B candidates. Language barrier problems with patient populations, knowing the candidate is going to leave the second they no longer need H1B sponsorship are what dictates the market in the US for these doctors

Whether or not he broke any laws has not yet been determined, he's accused of doing so. His being investigated means there is a good possibility of it and it's testament to his character.

Bwahahhaha. I've got $20 bucks says that it's BS and the outcome will show that

... and if my opposition to Romney were merely his heavy accent and not his bad morals then I'd have a point worth listening to as far as rejecting him for a job???

Again you crazy woman. listen to what i'm saying. The American patient population as a whole especially in small towns with under serviced areas (where H1B candidates can go by law) want a doctor that they can understand. That is the market. It's not me judging them at all. I wish I could have found jobs for everyone of them. If there are two doctors in an area one is from California and speaks clearly, and the other is from India and you barely understand the patient care he is giving you which doctor are you going to take your kids to?

is that a bet?

Again you crazy woman. listen to what i'm saying. The American patient population as a whole especially in small towns with under serviced areas (where H1B candidates can go by law) want a doctor that they can understand. That is the market. It's not me judging them at all. I wish I could have found jobs for everyone of them. If there are two doctors in an area one is from California and speaks clearly, and the other is from India and you barely understand the patient care he is giving you which doctor are you going to take your kids to?

Look at the opportunity in my area for H1B hires and you will see it's huge.... with openings in damned near every field. I think you are exaggerating the communication issues because Tesla is 22 now and never once have I not been able to understand a foreign doctor, dentist etc You are assuming to speak for what Americans want. I am an American and I'm telling you you are wrong... It's the same with people getting a foreigner with a heavy accent when they call customer service. They are not that hard to understand it's that some people are just too racist and hateful to try. Maybe if you had dared to challenge prejudices and advocate for people being given a chance to prove themselves you could have gotten more of the people apparently depending on you jobs.

Back