• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

TRAMADOL 50mg HCL

secdrl

Do Work
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Tore my left pectoral muscle on the Planet Fitness "judgement free" pec-fly machine. Anyway, that's not important.

Express Care doc gave me a 60 day script for Tramadol 50mg HCL. I've rarely ever taken prescription meds before and this shit has me fucked up.

The room is spinning and I'm itchy everywhere. Anyone else ever take this stuff? What's a good dose to have a good high? Honestly, I would've been fine with some Tylenol and beer, but I might as well take advantage of this script while I have it. :coffee:

If it's messing you up that bad, try splitting it in half.
They're not extended release.

Not really a narcotic like hydrocodone or oxycodone, they're still pretty potent if you're not used to pain meds.

Doc prescribes them to me because with kidney disease ibuprofen and naproxen are a no-no.

Same thing as Ultram.

Not a super super strong drug compared to say Vic/perc. I used to administer this in the Hospital for years, and it is pretty weak comparatively at prescribed dosages, but can give relief to minor applications such as arthritis, small sprains and small tears. Very often causes dehydration in higher dosages as well as itchy skin. If you mix with alcohol or other drugs, be careful it can slow down or impede breathing.

25mgs -50mgs was a common dosage, but I have seen people use 100mgs.

Not sure you can get the "high" you would get with a strong opiate, but this is up for discussion. I have not heard of ppl abusing this drug per say. I'm sure people have taken massive dosages, or crushed and snorted, injected for a faster effect, but i have never seen it in a medical setting.

Not sure you have the prescription of choice for what you are looking for.

Same thing as Ultram.

Not a super super strong drug compared to say Vic/perc. I used to administer this in the Hospital for years, and it is pretty weak comparatively at prescribed dosages, but can give relief to minor applications such as arthritis, small sprains and small tears. Very often causes dehydration in higher dosages as well as itchy skin. If you mix with alcohol or other drugs, be careful it can slow down or impede breathing.

25mgs -50mgs was a common dosage, but I have seen people use 100mgs.

Not sure you can get the "high" you would get with a strong opiate, but this is up for discussion. I have not heard of ppl abusing this drug per say. I'm sure people have taken massive dosages, or crushed and snorted, injected for a faster effect, but i have never seen it in a medical setting.

Not sure you have the prescription of choice for what you are looking for.

I'm not a pill head. Like I said, I've never really taken pain meds before. Apparently, it was just a minor tear that caused a lot of bruising. If I'm gonna take it, I'm gonna make it worth it. :lol:

You're right though, I did read that too much can slow down your breathing.

50mg does nothing for me. 200mg controlled release is a bit better. Hope the pec heals quickly

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

50mg does nothing for me. 200mg controlled release is a bit better. Hope the pec heals quickly

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

What I have must be controlled release! I don't really feel any effects until about 30-45 mins after taking it. But, when it hits, it lasts for hours.

What I have must be controlled release! I don't really feel any effects until about 30-45 mins after taking it. But, when it hits, it lasts for hours.

Nah 50mg would be the instant release I'm sure bro. Are they caps? It seems you are sensitive to the dug and effects would just linger.

I'm not a pill head. Like I said, I've never really taken pain meds before. Apparently, it was just a minor tear that caused a lot of bruising. If I'm gonna take it, I'm gonna make it worth it. :lol:

You're right though, I did read that too much can slow down your breathing.

Yeah really sounds like you're not a pill head. Making it worth it sounds like asking for trouble. Don't be a dipshit, good hell. Stupid kids get a script and all they can do is abuse the shit out of it. You could choose to not take it if you don't want and use the Tylenol that you were going to. hydrocodone just got rescheduled to a schedule ii because of all the shithead druggies abusing it.

And by the way, tramadol was just scheduled by the FDA.

Yeah really sounds like you're not a pill head. Making it worth it sounds like asking for trouble. Don't be a dipshit, good hell. Stupid kids get a script and all they can do is abuse the shit out of it. You could choose to not take it if you don't want and use the Tylenol that you were going to. hydrocodone just got rescheduled to a schedule ii because of all the shithead druggies abusing it.

And by the way, tramadol was just scheduled by the FDA.

Theres always one buzzkill in the group. Literally. :coffee:

Tore my left pectoral muscle on the Planet Fitness "judgement free" pec-fly machine. Anyway, that's not important.

Express Care doc gave me a 60 day script for Tramadol 50mg HCL. I've rarely ever taken prescription meds before and this shit has me fucked up.

The room is spinning and I'm itchy everywhere. Anyone else ever take this stuff? What's a good dose to have a good high? Honestly, I would've been fine with some Tylenol and beer, but I might as well take advantage of this script while I have it. :coffee:

Tylenol and beer. Bet your liver loves you.

Tramadol messes me up more the a vic.

Itchy, sweat?, tired bit can't sleep.

Please tell me you did make a noise when your pec snapped. Hopefully your membership is still secure

Forget all this pill talk, I'm more interesting in why the hell are you lifting at planet fitness? Please tell me it's for the MILFs?

Tramadol messes me up more the a vic.

Itchy, sweat?, tired bit can't sleep

Please tell me you did make a noise when your pec snapped. Hopefully your membership is still secure

Exactly! I feel exhausted, but I just toss and turn.

The "lunk alarm" did go off momentarily. I was in so much pain I just got up and walked out. PF management sent me a letter advising me of my 90 day probation period for failing to wipe down the bench when I left and for not grabbing a handful of tootsie rolls on the way out.

Honestly, I would've been fine with some Tylenol and beer, but I might as well take advantage of this script while I have it. :coffee:

Not trying to be a buzz kill Sec, & you may know this already ....

If you enjoy a cocktail, here's another reason not to take Tylenol: A new study of more than 10,000 adults found that light and moderate drinkers who also take acetaminophen painkillers more than double their risk of kidney disease.
Doctors have known for some time that excessive boozing or acetaminophen use can cause liver damage. But your liver is not alone; this study found that combining alcohol and acetaminophen can also damage your kidneys. The risk is high: Even when study participants had only small doses of acetaminophen, kidney disease skyrocketed on average 123 percent.

Not trying to be a buzz kill Sec, & you may know this already ....

If you enjoy a cocktail, here's another reason not to take Tylenol: A new study of more than 10,000 adults found that light and moderate drinkers who also take acetaminophen painkillers more than double their risk of kidney disease.
Doctors have known for some time that excessive boozing or acetaminophen use can cause liver damage. But your liver is not alone; this study found that combining alcohol and acetaminophen can also damage your kidneys. The risk is high: Even when study participants had only small doses of acetaminophen, kidney disease skyrocketed on average 123 percent.

:geewhiz:

Before using this medication, tell your doctor or pharmacist your medical history, especially of: brain disorders (such as head injury, tumor, seizures), breathing problems (such as asthma, sleep apnea, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease-COPD), kidney disease, liver disease, mental/mood disorders (such as confusion, depression, suicidal thoughts), personal or family history of regular use/abuse of drugs/alcohol, stomach/intestinal problems (such as blockage, constipation, diarrhea due to infection, paralytic ileus),...

My ex told me that she's had that once and it kicks ass. Meaning, it will knock you the hell out and leave your head spinning.
After several knee repairs and another on the way, my surgeon began giving me Flexaril and it seems to do about the same for us both (she's got a stomach cramps). A couple of nights ago, my knee was killing me so I doubled the dosage (she sometimes triple it) and I nearly passed out from it. But the pain was dead for hours.

Before using this medication, tell your doctor or pharmacist your medical history, especially of: brain disorders (such as head injury, tumor, seizures), breathing problems (such as asthma, sleep apnea, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease-COPD), kidney disease, liver disease, mental/mood disorders (such as confusion, depression, suicidal thoughts), personal or family history of regular use/abuse of drugs/alcohol, stomach/intestinal problems (such as blockage, constipation, diarrhea due to infection, paralytic ileus),...

My ex told me that she's had that once and it kicks ass. Meaning, it will knock you the hell out and leave your head spinning.
After several knee repairs and another on the way, my surgeon began giving me Flexaril and it seems to do about the same for us both (she's got a stomach cramps). A couple of nights ago, my knee was killing me so I doubled the dosage (she sometimes triple it) and I nearly passed out from it. But the pain was dead for hours.

Yeah, I took 200mg last night and my head was spinning. No pain, though.

Be careful on those ultrams bro, my cousin and his buddy abused those things a year back while in drug court and it made them have seizures among other ill wanted effects.

Be careful on those ultrams bro, my cousin and his buddy abused those things a year back while in drug court and it made them have seizures among other ill wanted effects.

It made them have random seizures? Or just when they were taking the Ultram? I read that it was a possibility, but don't know the extent of it, or even what the half-life of 50mg HCL Ultrams are.

IML Gear Cream!
Exactly! I feel exhausted, but I just toss and turn.

The "lunk alarm" did go off momentarily. I was in so much pain I just got up and walked out. PF management sent me a letter advising me of my 90 day probation period for failing to wipe down the bench when I left and for not grabbing a handful of tootsie rolls on the way out.

Nothing a few xanax won't help.

Sounds like bed bugs to me - smoke a bowl and you'll b fine bruh

Yeah, I took 200mg last night and my head was spinning. No pain, though.

I must correct myself. I thought that I've never had them. But last night as I was prepping myself medically before bed (my current knee injury aches all night most of the time), I was going through my vast collection of pain killers and muscle spasm pills, I happen to notice that the company doctor prescribes Ultracet 37.5/325 to me. It used to knock me out but I have to take two to do the job. But the pain does minimize.

Tons of people abuse Tramadol and it is highly addictive. It's an opiod with an SNRI antidepressant like quality to boot. I had a friend addicted to it once. Withdrawal lasted over a month. If you read around on some forums people swear up and down that the withdrawal is way longer and worse on tramadol than it is in contrast to other actual opiates ie-Norco etc.

It's like coming off of multiple drugs at the same time. It's a sloppy drug that acts on a boatload of neurotransmitters. Check out emilys journal. Its a forum for tramadol addicts who are struggling to quit. Some users report taking upwards of 50 per day. Its also the only painkiller which can cause seizure at a high enough dose. It was once marketed as an unaddictive alternative to pain meds. Morons

my buddy works for J&J and he will not take Tylenol, be careful Bro.

Tons of people abuse Tramadol and it is highly addictive. It's an opiod with an SNRI antidepressant like quality to boot. I had a friend addicted to it once. Withdrawal lasted over a month. If you read around on some forums people swear up and down that the withdrawal is way longer and worse on tramadol than it is in contrast to other actual opiates ie-Norco etc.

It's like coming off of multiple drugs at the same time. It's a sloppy drug that acts on a boatload of neurotransmitters. Check out emilys journal. Its a forum for tramadol addicts who are struggling to quit. Some users report taking upwards of 50 per day. Its also the only painkiller which can cause seizure at a high enough dose. It was once marketed as an unaddictive alternative to pain meds. Morons

^^^ this. Tramadol withdrawal is said to be one of the worst. I've taken up to 100 mgs at a time here and there so I've never gotten to a dependency stage with it. I do not like pain meds in general ( anxiolytics are different story) but used in moderation tram helped. That said I've read stories on some of the boards from long term users who've went through withdrawal and some who had used hard core stuff claim that tram WD symptoms are as bad or worse than opiates.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

how many pm's to buy the Tram's have you gotten??..100..pills are bad news..dont mess with them..send them to me for safe keeping asap..you will be safe then...

PS..send DJ half of them and me half..dont want them all in one place..in case someone breaks in..

Thanks

It made them have random seizures? Or just when they were taking the Ultram? I read that it was a possibility, but don't know the extent of it, or even what the half-life of 50mg HCL Ultrams are.

Use a reasonable dose and you wont have a seizure. Youre fine. People get into trouble when they use 3...4...or 5 times the recommended dosage.

Use a reasonable dose and you wont have a seizure. Youre fine. People get into trouble when they use 3...4...or 5 times the recommended dosage.

Unfortunately, that would be my friend/former gf. Often she'd "borrow" pain killers or muscle spasm meds from me whenever she has stomach cramps. Too often, she'd ask for 4 of them at a time, rather than one or two. Fortunately, neither of us have had seizures thus far.

Back