• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

Not 1 vote for Joe2013

murf23

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Dont make any sense .... Are we voting for favorites . Is anybody checking the pics . Many great competitors just hard to believe after I just seen his pics he didnt get 1 vote ....

I agree with Farva.
Joe made some marked improvement but not as remarkable as the other contestants.
Joe was in incredible shape to begin with.
I'd hate for him to be offended. It's a compliment, really.

I certainly hope he doesn't take it personally.

I'd love to look that good... Maybe when these surgeries are over with.

It's a transformation contest.. people voted for that. Joe was in incredible condition to begin with and I hope I look half that good when I'm his age. He made obvious improvements but was it as drastic as the other contestants?

Btw, where are your votes?
exactly

I guess when put that way you makes perfect sense ...

Guys it' all ok , no offense taken . I really enjoyed this contest and having 0 or 50 votes doesn't really mater to me . Just one thing : i was not in incredible condition when i began this contest , proof i lost 15 pounds......Check out my starting pic....i have cuts in my legs but i always do.....and my delts are swollen and vascular but they always are ! What i'm saying is that i DID transform my body , losing 15lbs and going from 12-13% bodyfat to single digits bf . Anyway it' all good and thank you for your comments

Dont make any sense .... Are we voting for favorites . Is anybody checking the pics . Many great competitors just hard to believe after I just seen his pics he didnt get 1 vote ....

i say same!!!! he did good transform but some guys dont see...i am into BB for 15+ years and i see good results he did..

Guys it' all ok , no offense taken . I really enjoyed this contest and having 0 or 50 votes doesn't really mater to me . Just one thing : i was not in incredible condition when i began this contest , proof i lost 15 pounds......Check out my starting pic....i have cuts in my legs but i always do.....and my delts are swollen and vascular but they always are ! What i'm saying is that i DID transform my body , losing 15lbs and going from 12-13% bodyfat to single digits bf . Anyway it' all good and thank you for your comments

as i say in few posts you did great job..good reuslts,make muscles seperate that not much guys can do,since they dont know how to do it..;)

You The Fukin Man Joe .... And yes I seen the before and after and you looked great before but your after is sick ... Im proud of ya pal as I am of all the competitors

Yeah Joes starting appearance is better then 90 percent plus of this joint.

He went for good to great. Transformation margins are thin on joe

IML Gear Cream!
^^ this..

he made beautiful improvements ...evidenced in not only his legs but in his back ...
but he was a sexy rooster to begin with so its not as visually dramatic

Im saving my votes till the very end

Joe, your before pictures are great. Your after pictures are better, no question.
I should have said that "in my opinion, Joe was in incredible shape to begin with."

I know how that goes, people will say all the time "you look great" or some such compliment and the thinking of guys like us is "I could always look better."

Your humility is admirable, my good man.

I should strive to look that good and remain so humble.

I tip my hat to you, sir.
tiphatsmiley.gif

Also, considering his age, the level of conditioning coupled with the LBM is impressive. His symmetry is what first caught my eye though. Lots of balance on that physique.

I hope I look as good at his age.

Also, considering his age, the level of conditioning coupled with the LBM is impressive. His symmetry is what first caught my eye though. Lots of balance on that physique.

I hope I look as good at his age.

big true i also hope i will look like him in his years...

WP ......thanks brother , all i did was train hard , good diet and cardio and your awesome AP gear . You know there's no age limit to look good , anybody can do it .....only thing is you must want it really bad ! Murf23.....thanks for you kind words ....just like you i'm very proud of all the competitors , i mean take SheriV for exemple , ? mother with kids ....Sheri did an astounding transformation and looks more sexy than ever.....and Mrs Heavy......she looks like a diff?rent person now....and Heavyiron....wow i'm proud of you brother , very few men can change their bodies in 12 weeks like you did . All the other guys did great too ! Dieseljimmy......thanks bro , this contest took my motivation to the highest level.... SheriV.....thank you , you did a great transformation ! You win my award for the sexiest lady;) Paranoidfitness.....thanks brother , if i can inspire anyone to look good at any age....well that makes me feel good. HF03......thanks man , in 14 weeks time i'll be the most ripped man on stage. Heavyiron.......thanks bro , yours are words of wisdom.....beeing ripped is great , bur a balanced and ripped physique is better !

WP ......thanks brother , all i did was train hard , good diet and cardio and your awesome AP gear . You know there's no age limit to look good , anybody can do it .....only thing is you must want it really bad ! Murf23.....thanks for you kind words ....just like you i'm very proud of all the competitors , i mean take SheriV for exemple , ? mother with kids ....Sheri did an astounding transformation and looks more sexy than ever.....and Mrs Heavy......she looks like a diff?rent person now....and Heavyiron....wow i'm proud of you brother , very few men can change their bodies in 12 weeks like you did . All the other guys did great too ! Dieseljimmy......thanks bro , this contest took my motivation to the highest level.... SheriV.....thank you , you did a great transformation ! You win my award for the sexiest lady;) Paranoidfitness.....thanks brother , if i can inspire anyone to look good at any age....well that makes me feel good. HF03......thanks man , in 14 weeks time i'll be the most ripped man on stage. Heavyiron.......thanks bro , yours are words of wisdom.....beeing ripped is great , bur a balanced and ripped physique is better !

Again, humble, as always.
Joe, you certainly add class to this place.
I'd like to shake your hand...
handshake-o.gif

We are miles away but i virtually shake your hand brother , thank you for the kind words !

where do we place our vote?

IML Gear Cream!
My votes are in, good luck to everyone. Thanks for the links Farva.

Joe is a goddam ROLE MODEL!

I hope he hangs out with us, there's a lot to learn from that guy.

i say same!!!! he did good transform but some guys dont see...i am into BB for 15+ years and i see good results he did..

Its not a bb contest WP....its a recomp contest...maybe you should have a one week bb contest....

World Pharma "Freak of the Week"..copyright@s2h

Joe is a goddam ROLE MODEL!

I hope he hangs out with us, there's a lot to learn from that guy.

Agree...a positive role model would be good around here...and Sheri would like her rooster around...:) )

Agree...a positive role model would be good around here...and Sheri would like her rooster around...:) )

Cockadoodle Doo or cockadoodle don't? :dunno:

you should have drank more beer before the pics, it works for HI everytime

Back