TexxGears

Reviews

Thread: Reviews

Hybrid View

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Thumbs up Reviews

We would like to open this thread so all people that used our services and products can talk about their experience with us.

This thread is very important for us as this way we will be able to find our mistakes in order to fix them and the things we are doing OK so we can keep working hard on them so we will continue improving our services to you.

Please, if you have been already our customer, any comment will be more than welcome.

All the best.

TexxGears.eu

Rep Points

Are you on any other forums , trying too look you guys up but only found you on one other source.

TexxGears.eu
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by mr.buffman View Post
    Are you on any other forums , trying too look you guys up but only found you on one other source.
    We are actually on a lot of different forums. I don't know if it goes against forum rules to tell you which ones or not.

Visit us at! www.TexxGears.eu for all your anabolic steroid and bodybuilding supplies!

We have it all, from HGH, anabolic steroids, sexual health products, peptides, and ancillaries! You can private message me at any time if you have any questions! I am the TexxGears Representative!

Rep Points

Their gear haven't kicked in yet. So I can't talk about gear but they have the most amazing customer service ever.. (Tren/test/EQ) and writing this message at 2.07 AM after a hard training day.. Maybe it kicked in who knows

TexxGears.eu
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by kabizkugu View Post
    Their gear haven't kicked in yet. So I can't talk about gear but they have the most amazing customer service ever.. (Tren/test/EQ) and writing this message at 2.07 AM after a hard training day.. Maybe it kicked in who knows
    Thank you we try our best to help our customers. The gear should be kicking in soon. You will have a lot of fun then.

Visit us at! www.TexxGears.eu for all your anabolic steroid and bodybuilding supplies!

We have it all, from HGH, anabolic steroids, sexual health products, peptides, and ancillaries! You can private message me at any time if you have any questions! I am the TexxGears Representative!

Rep Points

Anyone try the primo??