• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Massive estrogen number!! No clue why!!

IML Gear Cream!
But his buddy is not running tren and his e2 levels were over 6000 he says!? Im thinking issue with lab test.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

But his buddy is not running tren and his e2 levels were over 6000 he says!? Im thinking issue with lab test.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Exactly. I actually looked at his blood test again and he does in fact have an estradiol test on there unlike me. His estradiol level says 46. Total estrogen says 670 in a "normal" range that only goes up to 115!! That's crazy. Hes on about 200mg test prop per week that's it. To my understanding, total estrogen test number is the sum of e1, e2 (estradiol), and e3. SO, with it saying his e2 is 46 and total e is 6703.... that would mean his e1 and e3 would have to be SKY HIGH. I don't even know if its possible for e1 and e3 to get that high into the thoussands, much less on a tiny bit of UG test prop! So I think at this point its pretty safe to say these tests are totally messed up and the total e readings should be disregarded. Maybe his e2 reading is right, but I cant believe the totals on either of our tests considering the doses of test were on. So we have decided to just keep doing what weve been doing until were off cycle and ready to re-test because we both feel great and theres no sense in messing with our ai doses or getting another lab right now since we are feeling good and know lab results are being skewed anyway. I guess its one of those "If its working, don't change it" type situations. Once again, I want to thank everyone on this thread so much for you input. I really appreciate you guys.

Something isnt right. Either lab error or as was mentioned improperly manufactured tren from finaplix or revalor. Its just not even possible.

It's labcorp's estradiol ECLIA test method. Quest's IA method doesn't get altered from the 19-nor molecule something or other. Google it. The truth is out there.

Back