• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Massive estrogen number!! No clue why!!

shuni

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok so today I got bloodwork in that I had drawn 4 weeks into my cycle. The cycle is
50mg tren ace ed
30-40 mg test prop ed
Prami .5 mg ed
Adex .35mg eod

Anyway my results came back and total estrogen is 998!!!! Total test serum is 2376!! I didn't have estradiol checked but I plan to. Anyway, y the heck is my estrogen so crazy? I have letro on hand and I took .75mg of it today because I freaked out. Should I take letro instead of adex from now on?? Thanks in advance

There is something seriously wrong between that cycle and those numbers..

Is this your first cycle??

Lol ikr I have enough estrogen for 2 women haha.

No not my first cycle. Lots of successful cycles in the past. Do you think CEM adex is bunk? That's what I was using but I'm seriously considering letro now

Your using about 280 mgs of test a week, even if you ran no ai your e2 levels should not be that high. Please post a pic of the results.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Ok I will post a pic when I get home. I swear though it says estrogen, total 990 and my friend got his test back from the same lab (labcorp) and his total estrogen is over 6000.... He takes 200mg test weekly. Do you think maybe labcorp just fucked up and these numbers are BS?

Its over 6000!!!! Lol your friend would have transformed into a group of school girls at that level... Yes somethings wrong.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

I know man we were blown away by these numbers. Even the fact that I'm over 2000 test serum on 30mg prop ed....

And I did get slight gyno lump in one nipple at the start of the cycle but when I bumped the adex up to .35 or .4 eod the gyno calmed down so I thought estrogen was under control.

Not to be off topic, but is CEM adex known to be bunk or what?

Labcorp has screwed up 2 of my estradiol tests in the past, could be your issue.

IML Gear Cream!
Test is wrong. As someone else mentioned even with no AI you wouldn't be that crazy high. On 150mg EW I am around the upper 40's without an AI.

Sorry I originally quoted the numbers a little off because I was basing off memory. The test serum is 2291 and estrogen total is 990. Please let me know what you think of this pic. If you can't see it, the "normal" estrogen range says 10-115 pg/ml

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 38
i would get new lab work done. I dont think tren will affect est levels. I may be wrong, but i know it fucks lipid results up. I would get new labs done and also try swapping over to a different RL. that just seems crazy high I have seen 500 before but on crazy amounts of test.

Not to be off topic, but is CEM adex known to be bunk or what?

I've used CEM adex in my research many times and never had a problem.
The main reason I agreed to rep for CEM is the quality and constituency of their products.

With numbers that high, there has to be something skewing the results.

I can't imagine any amount of Test aromatizing into that much estro.
You both should be out trying on bras if your numbers really are that high.

I'd complain to Labcorp and demand new tests.

Just my opinion.

Ok thanks guys I'm going to get retested.

ONE MORE BIG QUESTION. I'm wondering, is it safe to just gauge your estrogen levels and how much adex to take based on how u "feel"? I mean, I get night and morning wood hard as hell and constantly horny, I feel good, not getting gyno anymore.... So can i just kinda go off of those indicators that my estrogen is ok despite what the test says? I mean if I had high estrogen I should be having libido problems right? That's NOT an issue lol. So am I ok?

You can base a lot on how you "feel" but each person is different.
If you're not experiencing symptoms of gyno my guess is the test was wrong.
Of course I am not a doctor and nothing I say is a substitute for actual medical advice.

Get retested in a few weeks, see how it goes.

Keep us posted.

Thanks to everyone for all the help and input!! Like I said I took letro today because I freaked out but now that you guys are saying my lab results look false, I think I'm actually just going to continue my doses and CEM adex for the rest of the cycle because I actually only have 4 weeks of cycle left. Like I said, erections and "feeling" is great and no gyno issues so I can't help but think estrogen is somewhat "ok", right? Anyway, by the time I took another test in a couple weeks and got results back, it wouldn't matter because I will be finishing cycle then anyway. So thank you all for the help and reassurance. You guys are great

Well my buddy isn't running tren. I love with him and know exactly what he takes and he's only on trt doses of test and his total estrogen is 6703. That's absurd. So I'm thinking there's something really messed up with the lab, or our ug gear is WAYYYYYYY over dosed haha which I seriously doubt

IML Gear Cream!
Tren is giving false Labcorp estradiol reading. I proved it by retesting two days later at Quest, where Estradiol came back mid normal for male. Labcorp reading two days earlier showed 649.

Tren is giving false Labcorp estradiol reading. I proved it by retesting two days later at Quest, where Estradiol came back mid normal for male. Labcorp reading two days earlier showed 649.

WOW. Looks like I'm just gonna have to trust me feelings and instinct for this one because I'm not paying or a diff lab or getting another test with only 4 weeks of cycle left. Thx for the input bud I feel better now. I think my levels are ok

Tren may present a false high on Estrogen or you may be administering Estrogen without knowing it. Years ago guys were removing the Estrogen from Synovex Tren implants and injecting it. Sometimes they were unable to remove all the Estrogen from the pellets. Tons of gear was made this way for years.

https://online.zoetis.com/US/EN/MSDS_PI/PI/Synovex_Plus.pdf

I don't think my gear is the problem at all because my source has been #1 rated on eroids for a long time and has nothing but the best reviews so I'm almost 100% positive my gear is what it should be. This source is supposed to be the absolute best out there besides actual pharmacy perscription drugs.

to be honest, if I doubted any of my meds, I'd doubt the CEM adex. But you guys seem to think it's legit so im gonna trust you on that and keep using it over letro

In a weird way my high Labcorp E reading confirms my Tren E was legit. AND, the subsequent Quest normal E reading confirms my Natco Xtane is good. All is good.

If the tren was made from finaplex-h pellets and they didnt seperate the trenbolone from the pellets then you could be injecting estrogen....but that still doesnt explain those test numbers on that low test p dose...

Even if the CEM AI was not dosed correctly...and I'm not saying and doubt its the issue...you still won't have e2 numbers like that...

Labs have to be screwed up...

Its a false positive! Trrn always does this. Drop the tren and I GUARANTEE your estrogen will show lower. No matter how much AI or SERMS you take it will appear high.

Tren may present a false high on Estrogen or you may be administering Estrogen without knowing it. Years ago guys were removing the Estrogen from Synovex Tren implants and injecting it. Sometimes they were unable to remove all the Estrogen from the pellets. Tons of gear was made this way for years.

https://online.zoetis.com/US/EN/MSDS_PI/PI/Synovex_Plus.pdf

Should of read before posting.

Back