• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

yellow 80iu Hygetropins any one see these?

jay_steel

Crimson Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Cant find any info on these, i was told there originals and great quality. Looking for serious answers for people who have actual knowledge on them.

Attachments

• QQ截图20140303191627.jpg
    QQ截图20140303191627.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 36
Nope and yellow tops are from Dr Lin who was fired by Biogene who makes the REAL .com.cn Hyges.

i have just received two kits of these. i know most hyges are 8ius per vial...havent tried them yet though. i have the 200iu kit and those are 8ius as well

the same with the chinese writing? I have been on hyge's testing high and I do trust my source, but just have not heard of these at all. Either going to pull the trigger on these or serostim. maybe both :)

the same with the chinese writing? I have been on hyge's testing high and I do trust my source, but just have not heard of these at all. Either going to pull the trigger on these or serostim. maybe both :)

Serostim...drool....

What website do they say to verify on?

I just stick to pharm. Nordi or geno pens now.

i can get sero cheap with a scription sticker on it so there legit. But I also get Hyge's dirt cheap that varify on .com.cn

I am not sure about these new ones i have not got them yet, I will be orther Sero's and other HGH. If it wasnt for provider being shut down i would just get rips, but seems like everyone is out of HGH. Except cheap blank tops.

try and you will see,shot 2iu before sleep and i am sure you can see in the morning if any gh inside!

IML Gear Cream!
Never seen those before.....would be a little leary...

i can only find my guy that sales them. The problem is he is 100% honest in everything, just never seen these before. All high hyge kits serum test in the 30's for me and check out online. He has copy hyge's he sales to and is honest that they are copys. Says these are 100% original so there is a part that he could have easily charged me more for a copy and said it was original. I wont be pinning it because I am getting sero's but there for a friend that is prepping for USA's.

Cant find any info on these, i was told there originals and great quality. Looking for serious answers for people who have actual knowledge on them.

Actually this is only genuine,pharma grade Hygetropin all other versions that u can find of the market are UG's but they are still g2g. This Hyg its almost impossible to get it cuz isn't exported from China.

I bought these kits couple of years ago in China.

Attachments

• hygene GH.JPG
    hygene GH.JPG
    678.6 KB · Views: 24
  • hygene GH 3.JPG
    hygene GH 3.JPG
    697.5 KB · Views: 24
  • hygene GH 2.JPG
    hygene GH 2.JPG
    763 KB · Views: 20
try and you will see,shot 2iu before sleep and i am sure you can see in the morning if any gh inside!

This is not anymore a good idea, actually now most of the counterfeit GH is filled with corticosteroids powders and u have "almost" a same effect as with GH, water retention, pumps etc

Why do they say 1mg=2.5iu? I thought 1mg=3iu.

I just bought some of these myself. My source has them so I picked them up

This is not anymore a good idea, actually now most of the counterfeit GH is filled with corticosteroids powders and u have "almost" a same effect as with GH, water retention, pumps etc

Fat gain and moon face is another prominent side effect, so either the guys claiming to get lean are full of shit or on some much shit that is counter balances the effect, or this is just another rumor floating around.

Back