• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Would You Hit It?

[SIL]

AG'S DEMIGOD
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
01c3cff0-a491-11e3-ae3a-015c4318d583_Lizzie-Velasquez-world-s-ugliest-woman-thinnest.jpg

yes, I would hit it with my truck!!!

With a stout plank then I'd burn it.

Good thing if shes on the rag you can jerk that eye out and skull fuck her...

:roflmao:

Does she have a FB page? We could all start harassing her? Just a thought. Might be kind of fun.

It's only fun until someone loses and eye. Oh, wait, never mind, she already did.

OK.

Does she have a FB page? We could all start harassing her? Just a thought. Might be kind of fun.

It's only fun until someone commits suicide.

i think i need more AI. i actually feel bad for her.

. . .wtf is wrong with me?

That would suck to have that disease. Can you imagine not being able to gain weight? Horrible.

There is still time to repent for the horrible mean things that were said in this thread ...Repent before its to late !!!!!!!

IML Gear Cream!
Sucks that she has that disease but whats the two heffers excuse below twiggy?

sleep with azza and u catch shit...............

That would suck to have that disease. Can you imagine not being able to gain weight? Horrible.
Yeah that would suck. Maybe only get the disease for a month though and I would eat everything in site. Pizza, hamburgers, ice cream, little children...well you get the picture.

Yeah that would suck. Maybe only get the disease for a month though and I would eat everything in site. Pizza, hamburgers, ice cream, little children...well you get the picture.
I think she( it?) is not able to eat a decent amount of food per time.
why u guys don't send her some gear,instead of prayers and flowers?something appetite-stimulating...some test and eq,maybe.
I think a couple of gallons would make her (it?) gain some decent weight.

we should get her to do the next challenge..im sure sponsors would chip in

we should get her to do the next challenge..im sure sponsors would chip in
only if she can use gmp, fda, kkk, cia certified gear, big true

Attachments

• Serena Williams hd Wallpapers 2013_8.jpg
    Serena Williams hd Wallpapers 2013_8.jpg
    186.9 KB · Views: 55
Back