• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Pre-contest dosage check

plethal

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey bros

I am a men's physique athlete and have a few cycles under my belt now. How do these dosages look? Any suggestions?

10 weeks out

a men's physique athlete and have a few cycles under my belt now. How do the dosages look? Any suggestions?

10 weeks out

test prop 400mg per week pull this 14 days out

masteron 300mg per week into show

winny 50mg daily

tren 60mg eod

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like it as long as you can tolerate tren for that duration brother.

Yeah I debated upon 50 eod or 60 eod. I've done 525 pw for six weeks no issues but I have a feeling it was a bit under dosed. U like the 300mg mast pw? I've read 400 should be a min

Yeah I debated upon 50 eod or 60 eod. I've done 525 pw for six weeks no issues but I have a feeling it was a bit under dosed. U like the 300mg mast pw? I've read 400 should be a min

I look more at the total combination of the compounds so with the tren in there the mast dose is fine. However I would not be opposed to 500 mg Mast weekly with the others.

Got it thx heavy! Now I gotta wait till 10 weeks out...

i like mast at 750 tren looks fine for phyque. I would hold your test to be honest. Or just drop it to 200. Your doing physique 200mg of prop isnt going to hold onto water. It will help you from holding your size. If you do drop your test raise your tren to 100mg eod while you do it. Also letro 3 weeks out i would add in.

i would stay off the winny and get some var run var at 70 or 75 10 weeks out and then 5 weeks out jump on winny. 10 weeks of winny is murder i cant even handle that, winny hurts my training to much.

Thx j that is some really good info there. I lost way to much size last show which could have been caused by the test drop. I've never done winny and what I've read I was wondering about that.

Also is the var for 5 or 10 weeks in total?

Thx bro. This is my first show coming in enhanced so I'm looking forward to it. Was only on trt dose my last.

IML Gear Cream!
Physique guy here- I agree with the Var and Winny as stated above. Just becareful that you don't come in too "hard" and "vascular". A mistake that I and still took 2nd in my last contest. Run your cycle through the contest. If your diet is on point and your peak week then holding water shouldn't be an issue. Do you plan on using any diuretics? I run Letro for 2 reason- 1. Because I am extremely gyno prone and even when I run 12.5mg of aromasin/day I still have lumps. 2. If you drop your estrogen, you will also drop more water.

How many weeks out did u start your cycle? I plan on taking clen but as for a diuretic I ran xpel last time. Diet is on point. I will also run adex .5eod and I also have letro

I have been on a blast and cruise for the last 12 months :) Took 8 weeks off after a show in April 2013. Pretty much been on since. I also run low 3iu's of rips or elitropins per day (HgH). I start running Var and Winny at 4 weeks out. Everyone has a their own protocol, this is just my personal preference. I will be on stage this season a around 186lbs, 4-5% BF and I am 5'10"

Also is the var for 5 or 10 weeks in total?

Orals can cause some organ stress over long periods. I would use the var and/or winny more towards the end. But that's my personal preference as they don't really add much in the beginning of a course. I find orals like var, win and halo most useful when dropping the T before you step on stage. Last 3-5 weeks is fine.

Physique guy here- I agree with the Var and Winny as stated above. Just becareful that you don't come in too "hard" and "vascular". A mistake that I and still took 2nd in my last contest.

I'm doing physique and honestly I would much rather come in too hard and vascular lol. Probably just the bodybuilder in me though!

Back