• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

I love tren

My wife hates it and I fucking LOVE it

My fiance actually liked it accept when I would sweat and soak the bed...it's like my whole body wet the bed... Tren makes me want to Fuck like 6 times a day

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

i never been on tren but this summer i wanna give it a go. I m gonna run 400 mg tren e for 12 weeks what kind of gains i can except?

I actually do not like tren. I am mostly side free from AAS. other then tren, I get all the sides with tren. Im a red faced, sweating, high BP enlarged prostate SOB on tren

I could tren all year

original

I actually do not like tren. I am mostly side free from AAS. other then tren, I get all the sides with tren. Im a red faced, sweating, high BP enlarged prostate SOB on tren

Have you tied all the different types ? Also maybe its just the dosage that is your problem

Have you tied all the different types ? Also maybe its just the dosage that is your problem

Yes I akin tren to southern comfort. Southern comfort is the booze that i overdid as a young adult and got sick with several times. Now the smell from across the room makes me want to toilet dive. I went well over a gram of ace a few years back. Had major prostate issues and now am scared for life.

350 mg/wk of ace for 6 weeks is about my tren tolerance now and even then I have some phantom prostate ghosts freaking me out. Interestingly no problems with mtr. And tren e seems like a totally different substance then tren a. Seems much milder.

Back