• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Evista/Rolaxifene, Gyno/PCT

XxGetLeanxX

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I've seen threads here and there about using it for gyno. The dose I've seen for gyno is 60mg per day, for a few months.

For PCT, I haven't seen much as far as mgs per day/week/month ect.

Can those who have actually used this product for either gyno and/or PCT leave some feedback in this thread for anyone interested to reference? It would be greatly appreciated!

I just started taking it today and been on letro for 8 days so far ilk keep you posted and let you know how it works out.

Currently taking 2.5mg letro am and 2.5mg letro pm. Raloxifene I started today at 50mg (2 caps) per day at pm. I'm using to try to get rid of my gyno I have

juice

Juiceyyy91 where did u get your raloxfine from?? Bump hope this goes far

Ralox will not affect the Letro nor vice versa.
A SERM and an AI. Both work differently toward the same end.
Normally you'd use one or the other but there's a lot of people these days that seem to want to run SERM's and AI's together.
Never seem to post back on how effective it was for them though so I'd be interested to know.

Today I started to notice achy elbows from the letro so far

juice

I just started taking it today and been on letro for 8 days so far ilk keep you posted and let you know how it works out.

Currently taking 2.5mg letro am and 2.5mg letro pm. Raloxifene I started today at 50mg (2 caps) per day at pm. I'm using to try to get rid of my gyno I have

juice
before taking letrozole please read this...
https://www.letrozole-side-effects.club/

I only throw it in when my test dose is 700 plus.even with pharmaceutical aromasin i get ichy nips. 60mg daily wipes it out.

Letro is so powerful it's crazy. Sometimes I don't use anything, just keep Letro on hand. If I start feeling any gyno symptoms three days of Letro and it's gone completely. I don't know about using it through an entire cycle as your main gyno protector. It can destroy your estrogen so easily. You would need constant bloods. I know for a fact that high estrogen and high test equal more gains than just high test and super low estrogen. Need to keep Estero under control but you don't want it too low. Usually what I'll do is use either 10 MG of noveldex(which is not an ai so your Estero can still go high) with Letro on hand or proviron (which does act like an ai, eliminates estrogen) and again keep Letro there just in case. Personally, if it's a regular cycle, not precontest I mean, I would always start with 10-20mg noveldex only. That will block gyno but will not inhibit estrogen production. Like I said, it's just been my experience that a high Estro, high test environment in your body will allow the most growth. But you need to monitor it because the noveldex will block gyno but that doesn't mean your estrogen isn't through the roof. If your Estro is too high it can cause other problems. That's where you can add some arimidex or some other ai(I wouldn't recommend Letro it's just too strong). But I'm talking if your estrogen levels get to a very, very high number. I've tried test and other things with an ai and the results I got just were never as good as using noveldex and keeping an eye on it.

Back