• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Announcing domestic-supply.com new Board Rep...Murf23!

domestic-supply

www.us-domesticsupply.to
Board Rep
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello everyone! We now have a Rep to help us out on IronMag and ASF.

I think most of you know him. Murf23

I will let him add in here, but we look forward to him helping out here and ASF. Please welcome him! He should be able to give some reveiws on some gear pretty soon. :)

Thanks Guys , Im gonna do my best to help put Domestic Supply on the map around here , I've heard so much great stuff about this gear that I am willing to throw myself in the ring as far as repping goes for these guys . Bear with me as I get a hold of everything and If there is anything I can do public or private to help anybody please let me know . Im open to anybody helping me too lol .

Go for it murf23...

This Message Was Sent By ME!!!!!

Thanks Guys , Im gonna do my best to help put Domestic Supply on the map around here , I've heard so much great stuff about this gear that I am willing to throw myself in the ring as far as repping goes for these guys . Bear with me as I get a hold of everything and If there is anything I can do public or private to help anybody please let me know . Im open to anybody helping me too lol .

To do list:

1. get HFO3 a kick ass discount on a lot of parabolin, haha! I joke I joke

Murf is hands down an honest guy who I trust for sure, good choice domestic supply:winkfinger:

Thanks man that means allot ... As far as trust goes Im only goin by a shit load of reviews and research I have done on this gear . Proof is in the pudding . You will know what you think when you are on it same as me .. Cant wait to give my own review and hear feedback from guys like yourself . I cant stop staring at the website and figure out what to review 1st . Was thinking parabolin in the summer but not sure I can wait till then . There is nothing I want to try more lol

Does this mean murfs going to start working out?

That wasnt in the contract . I was thinking of posting pics Joe2013 and just telling the boss thats my other screen name on here .

Are all those brands he carries Human/Pharma grade? Some ive never heard of, except for Alpha-Pharma, if its the one im thinking.

Hey brotha! Do you know when DS will restock? Seems like most of the items are out of stock.

IML Gear Cream!
Are all those brands he carries Human/Pharma grade? Some ive never heard of, except for Alpha-Pharma, if its the one im thinking.

Pharmacom is UG, but very good quality. they have some of the best orals you can get anywhere right now.

Alpha Pharma is licensed pharmaceutical company in India. Products are made by legit pharmaceutical companies by contract for Alpha Pharma. Its the best gear available anywhere.
Of course you know ICN is HG test enanthate. :)

Hey brotha! Do you know when DS will restock? Seems like most of the items are out of stock.

most items are in stock. and I am constantly bringing in more stock. sometimes I get large bulk orders from long time bulk customers that can take out much stock, but it replenishes quickly.

What items were you looking for that was out of stock?
Most times guys say something like this it means just one or two items they want are out of stock, not most items I carry. :)

Oh ok, thanks bro! I appreciate the response, looking for some legit Tbol and A-bombs and AI

First order! On point! Service, response time, TA
ypasu4a4.jpg

Ready to put in another order! Thank you! Greatly appreciate it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hygetropins

Hygetropin will not be restocked anytime soon due to manufacturing issues in China. Once it becomes available Ill post an update immediately.
I`ll get some Jins and Ansomone as well. Will keep you guys posted, or keep checking the site. :)

How about some Rips? Maybe some Halo too?

Oh ok, thanks bro! I appreciate the response, looking for some legit Tbol and A-bombs and AI

I think only Vermodje tbol is in stock at the moment. Vermodje exemestane has sold out as well as Pharmacom Tbol. Hope to get both back in stock in about 2 weeks.

Alpha Pharma Oxydrolone anadrol is in stock.

I think only Vermodje tbol is in stock at the moment. Vermodje exemestane has sold out as well as Pharmacom Tbol. Hope to get both back in stock in about 2 weeks.

Alpha Pharma Oxydrolone anadrol is in stock.

Great ill wait for the stock to come in and get it all at once

Hygetropin will not be restocked anytime soon due to manufacturing issues in China. Once it becomes available Ill post an update immediately.
I`ll get some Jins and Ansomone as well. Will keep you guys posted, or keep checking the site. :)
man everyone is short on hygetropin, not suprised by this news at all

Back