• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

STOCK UPDATES for www.us-domesticsupply.to

IML Gear Cream!
when will you have alphabolin and testobolin vials in stock? how do these compare to kalpa products? thanks for reading.

Vials wont be stocked for a while. Alpha Pharma doesnt make much of these. They are still new item for them so they arent easy to get. Thy only been producing gear in vials for maybe 8-10 months?

Amps work just fine though. :) Alpha Pharma is the top brand on the market right now. Quality second to none. Top IFBB and NPC guys all want this gear if they can get it. You wont find anything as good in UGL, only inside pharmacy will you get gear as good as this.

Use amps. Ive used thousands of amps without problems. Some places sell amp openers if you are scared to break them using your hands. :)

Alpha Pharma Tren tabs are IN. Methyl tren, most potent oral steroid ever made I think.
Mastebolin amps were restocked.
Vitagon HCG restocked.
10ml Testobolin and Testocyp vials restocked.
Parabolin amps were restocked.

Guys keep in mind those Methyl trenbolone tabs by Alpha Pharma wont last long, all the monsters at your gym already bought a box or two from me
smile.png
Dont miss strongest oral steroid ever made
smile.png
I have limited supply.

10ml Testobolin and Testocyp vials are available.
10ml Nandrobolin250 vials are available as well.
Mastebolin and parabolin amps are back in stock.
Plus finally I have some Vitagon HCG in stock.
10ml vials of TestoRapid and Induject250 are coming soon.

Pharacom bold 500 how's that looking?

Pharacom bold 500 how's that looking?

I wont have it. Its impossible to get from them and I took it off my site long time ago.
Alpha Pharma Boldebolin is better anyway. Even when I carried Pharmacom bold 500 or 300 everyone wanted Alpha Pharma boldebolin.

GH back in stock. Canada Peptides Somatropin. From my own experice very strong shit. Packaging is really nice too
smile.png

My web master will add it to the web site within 24hours
Price is $250 for 100iu kit. All kits comes with solvent so you dont have to buy it somewhere else.

Last edited:
Does the gh shipped domestic also or comes from somewhere else? Loving the anavar and halo I got from you guys so far. Wanted to get some pharmacom anadrol but it was out of stock when I ordered. Any idea when it will be in stock?

Does the gh shipped domestic also or comes from somewhere else? Loving the anavar and halo I got from you guys so far. Wanted to get some pharmacom anadrol but it was out of stock when I ordered. Any idea when it will be in stock?

Everything I carry is shipped domestic. Always.
Its a pain in the ass to get any pharmacom products. They always run out of stock.
I had AP And Vermodje oxy in stock but nothing now.
AP oxy is out of stock at Alpha Pharma and Vermodje is finished now. It may take a month or more to restock.

are they any test on this batch of hgh i am needing some good hgh. i will all so be ordering some other stuff.is alpha pharm the best .i was going to get 2 kits of hgh , 2 vials testobolin,tren susp,dbol all alpha pharm.do you have any kind of discount code are any thing right now on a large order? and i was wanting some hcg but you show out of stock.

are they any test on this batch of hgh i am needing some good hgh. i will all so be ordering some other stuff.is alpha pharm the best .i was going to get 2 kits of hgh , 2 vials testobolin,tren susp,dbol all alpha pharm.do you have any kind of discount code are any thing right now on a large order? and i was wanting some hcg but you show out of stock.

I have used these, but I dont get blood work done. I have used almost every kind GH and these are very potent. These are as good as the last hygetropins I used.
Im not sure who has blood work. Its become popular brand on Russian boards.
Lot of Russian bodybuilders using this brand now since no hyges are available yet. Nobody complains and they report good results.
Talk about any bulk discounts in email like it says on my website. I dont like to do business out in the open. :)

has any1 ever tried Vermodje Anavar?

many customers have used this. Its very popular anavar. Nobody ever complains about Vermodje Anavar, Pharmacom Anavar or Alpha Pharma Anavar.

I have Vermodje Anavar and Alpha Pharma Anavar both in stock.

Back