• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

STOCK UPDATES for www.us-domesticsupply.to

domestic-supply

www.us-domesticsupply.to
Board Rep
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Alpha Pharma Astralean back in stock. Limited supply.

Provibol is also still available.

Induject 10ml vials are available.

Also restocked Nandrobolin250 - Alpha Pharma Deca is the strongest I ever tried.

Pharmacom Mix4 is in stock!

Site should be all up to date on stock. Check at domestic-supply.com and email with any other stock questions.

I will update here time to time.

WWW.US-DOMESTICSUPPLY.TO

Last edited:
Alphabolin 10ml vials (Primo) are coming in soon too! This is best primo money can buy. With Alpha Pharma you're 100% sure you get what you've paid for. Otherwise it could be NPP or even test prop instead of the primo.

Guys dont forget that Pharmacom makes great nandrolone blend. PharmaNolt300 contains Nandrolone propionate 60mg, Nandrone phenylpropionate 60mg, Nandrolone decanoate 90mg, Nandrolone laurate 90mg.

And Pharmacom Pharma3-Tren is a great Trenbolone Mix, extremely potent. Trenbolone Enanthate 100mg, Trenbolone Acetate 50mg, Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate 50mg

These are both very popular and in stock now!

So like a deca sustanon??? Wow

tried to order the Alphabolin and it came in stock and you sold out already? any word when you will be getting more in?

yes brothers. Alphabolin sold out in less than 24 hours. I delivered 20vials and sold them same day they arrived.

When I can get more from Alpha Pharma. They only start making 10ml vials like 6 months ago.

IML Gear Cream!
yes brothers. Alphabolin sold out in less than 24 hours. I delivered 20vials and sold them same day they arrived.

When I can get more from Alpha Pharma. They only start making 10ml vials like 6 months ago.
how about alphabolin amps then? they are out of stock also

getting any pharmacom primo in stock?

Not sure about Alphabolin, hopefully next week.

Pharmacom primo I doubt it. It's sometimes very hard to get stock from them.

But dont forget the ALPHA PHARMA PRIMO are in stock for anybody reading the above and thinking we are out .:winkfinger:

Any info on when you will have any dbol back in stock. I really wanna jump on those galenika amps but need dbol with it

Any info on when you will have any dbol back in stock. I really wanna jump on those galenika amps but need dbol with it

Should be very soon bro , But keep in mind Alpha Pharma Anadrol are in stock if ya want .

I double checked this for you brother. Still have 2 bottles of Danabol left in stock now. 500 tabs/bottle. On site is under "other"

Im working on more. alpha pharma dbol and others are on the way but it takes some time to deliver. :)

But for now these danabol are here ready for you, so order fast while they are in.

more stock updates.

Danabol blue hearts - out of stock now. Will be restocked in 2weeks.
Indian Terpafen Clomid coming soon, it may take 12-14days. Hopefully less
Wockhardt Tamoxifen coming soon as well.
Rexobol10 is also out of stock and will be restocked in 2weeks.
Oxydrolone almost finished but will be restocked in 2weeks.
Finally Alpha Pharma Alphabol(dbol) 10mg will be restocked within 2weeks or more.
Alpha Pharma Astralean(clen) is still available.
Provibol, still have 5boxes left I think.
Also due to high demand all Alpha Pharma testosterones will be available in 10ml vials only, its much easier to bring them to US. Amps are too bulky for shipping

more stock updates.

Danabol blue hearts - out of stock now. Will be restocked in 2weeks.
Indian Terpafen Clomid coming soon, it may take 12-14days. Hopefully less
Wockhardt Tamoxifen coming soon as well.
Rexobol10 is also out of stock and will be restocked in 2weeks.
Oxydrolone almost finished but will be restocked in 2weeks.
Finally Alpha Pharma Alphabol(dbol) 10mg will be restocked within 2weeks or more.
Alpha Pharma Astralean(clen) is still available.
Provibol, still have 5boxes left I think.
Also due to high demand all Alpha Pharma testosterones will be available in 10ml vials only, its much easier to bring them to US. Amps are too bulky for shipping
nice i was looking for some clomid last time i ordered..glad to see it added

All my GH is sold. I dont have any GH coming to US next two months at least. Its not easy to deliver these to US so Ill be out of Gh for a long time.
Demand is unpredictable. I had huge amount of hyges 1-2months ago for long time just sitting there, then sold out everything in only couple weeks.

IML Gear Cream!
Alphabolin 10ml vials (Primo) are coming in soon too! This is best primo money can buy. With Alpha Pharma you're 100% sure you get what you've paid for. Otherwise it could be NPP or even test prop instead of the primo.

Looking for update on stocking status for real primobolan (methenolone enanthate).

List looks great, BUT If you ever start carrying DNP let me know lol

Testobolin and Testocyp are restocked. Both amps and vials. These are best sellers! :)
Im completely out of Induject and almost out of TestoRapid.
Indian Clomid and Nolvadex are in stock now.
10mg and 50mg Rexobol are in stock as well.

Vermodje Stanover 50mg is also in stock!!!
Vermodje-Anastrover-1-mg.jpg

Indian Terpafen Clomid in stock!

Wockhardt Tamoxifen also in stock.

Alpha Pharma dbol coming next week!!

Pharmacom Arimidex is out of stock

www.us-domesticsupply.to for full updated stock

Last edited:
Vermodje Exemever aka Aromasin is in stock now.

Vermodje Exemever aka Aromasin is back in stock Vermodje Anastrover aka Arimidex is also in stock, my webmaster will update web site within a day or two, price for Anastrover is $100 for 50tabs.

Last edited:
Back