• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

STOCK UPDATES for www.us-domesticsupply.to

Vermodje Stanover50 will be restocked later this week and its VERY good. Everyone who tried it likes it. They make very good winny tabs and inj.

Alpha Pharma Rexobol10 winny will be back in stock soon as well.

Ok, Vermodje Stanover50 is back in stock, thats very good Winny.

Vermodje Arimidex

and Aromasin are available as well.

Vermodje Proviron has been restocked.

Vermodje Clenbuterol is also available.

Last edited:
Androxine will be restocked by the end of next week. Running low on Testocyp and Testobolin, Induject250 is already out of stock. Those items will be restocked by 20th of may or so.

Testocyp, Induject250 and Testobolin will not be restocked till end of may.

Testorapid and ICN Galenika are only test in stock now.

What's the best proviron you carry in your opinion? Vermodje or alpha? When will alpha proviron be back in stock? Also the testo rapid, when will that be back?

Hey DS, have you got any labs or anything confirming the quality of vermodje? I have read a lot of stuff on them online selling bunk gear. I have some a drol from them which is working so I know it's not bunk. Just not sure how pure it is.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

What's the best proviron you carry in your opinion? Vermodje or alpha? When will alpha proviron be back in stock? Also the testo rapid, when will that be back?

I dont use this steroid but both Vermodje and Alpha Pharma are very good. Both are registered pharmaceutical companies providing high quality products.
I dont expect any Alpha Pharma products to come in before end of June.

Hey DS, have you got any labs or anything confirming the quality of vermodje? I have read a lot of stuff on them online selling bunk gear. I have some a drol from them which is working so I know it's not bunk. Just not sure how pure it is.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

brother, you are using the drol which is working so you know its not bunk! Why do you need labs? :)
Vermodje is registerd pharmaceutical company. They run TV commercials even. The posts you read about bunk gear were lies started by competitor is all.

NandroRapid and Nandrobolin250 are now available in 10ml vials. Nandrobolin in 10ml vials is not even listed at my web site so dont hesitate to ask. Its available. I know alot of customers prefer 10ml vials.

IML Gear Cream!
Hey brother will you ever be carrying a t400 line? I know pharma companies typically don't but I was hoping you had heard about it or possibly were going to carry it any anytime in the future? Thank you brother

Hey brother will you ever be carrying a t400 line? I know pharma companies typically don't but I was hoping you had heard about it or possibly were going to carry it any anytime in the future? Thank you brother

I normally carry Phamacom test 300, but is out of stock right now. They also offer 600mg/ml test but it is too painful everyone who tried it complains so I dont offer it. :)

Any test enanthate in 10ml vial in stock? Thanks

I will mention that I do have some Vermodje Sustanon and Test P in stock, but they are limited quantities. Order while you can. Vermodje is very good brand. I have used this sust.

I normally carry Phamacom test 300, but is out of stock right now. They also offer 600mg/ml test but it is too painful everyone who tried it complains so I dont offer it. :)

Oh man a test 600! I've used a ugl 500 but 600!! A T600 would definitely cripple most guys! Thank you for the response brother.

Oh man a test 600! I've used a ugl 500 but 600!! A T600 would definitely cripple most guys! Thank you for the response brother.

Actually Pharmacom is not gonna make Test600 anymore, they switched to Sust500 and Test500. :)
I dont know what the pain will be like with these 500mg products though.

Wockhardt Tamoxifen is back in stock. All AP Testosterones, Nandrobolin250 and many other AP products which are currently out of stock will be restocked by 20th-30th of june. ICN Galenika Test Enanthate wont be restocked till july for sure. Pharmacom products will be restocked by end of this month and in july. Including Pharmacom Halo.

Wockhardt Tamoxifen is back in stock. All AP Testosterones, Nandrobolin250 and many other AP products which are currently out of stock will be restocked by 20th-30th of june. ICN Galenika Test Enanthate wont be restocked till july for sure. Pharmacom products will be restocked by end of this month and in july. Including Pharmacom Halo.

Heard that Pharmacom Halo was just plain crazy ...Strong as Fuck . Hope the real Halo fans here give these a try . Great quality HALO is not easy to get your hands on

Vermodje Tbol is back in stock. Sold 1k Vermodje Anavar within 24h upon delivery.
Alpha Pharma Test is already on the way to US and will be restocked by the end of this month.
Pharmacom Anavar, Dbol and Halo will be restocked by end of this month as well.

Back