• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

STOCK UPDATES for www.us-domesticsupply.to

I now have Vermodje Testover E - Test Enanthate, In stock.
The site has mistake. The price is $75 per vial. This will be updated Monday.

Tons of testobolin, testocyp and induject were shipped to US.
Plus Alphabolin and Anazole, Letromina and some other items. These will be in stock soon.

Alpha Pharma stock is in!

Testobolin test E, Induject (sust), and Boldebolin (EQ) are all in stock. Limited supply so no bulk deals right now.
No 10ml vials, these are all amps.

Anazole, Letromina and Thyro3 also in stock.

Testocyp will be restocked tomorrow. Also amps only.

I updated website 5 min ago and will update again tomorrow.

10ml vials will be available within couple weeks.

Alphabolin (primo) amps also coming tomorrow.
Androxine trenbolone suspension coming this week.

Pharmacom Halo, tbol and anavar will be available by Wednesday.

Pharmacom Tbol, Dbol, Stanos, Anavar and Halo are in stock. Also Pharmacom Sust300 and Pharmacom Test Cyp. There is a mix up with Pharmacom Test Cyp at my web site, no picture and no price set but it will be fixed within 48h. price is $80 per 10ml vial.

TestoRapid will be restocked no later than wednesday. Alphabol(AP Dbol) coming next week as well.

Alpha Pharma Alphabolin primo, Testocyp, Androxine all in stock now.

Pharmacom Test Cyp is now available for purchase. new style packaging. I have new style Pharmacom Sust300as well
smile.png

Last edited:
What's the difference in the alpha pharma var and the pharmacom var?

not much but price. Alpha Pharma var is so much more expensive I don't even carry it.
Pharmacom and Vermodje var are excellent. Everbody who uses them loves them.

March pharma dbol? Now we are talking. Will these be up soon?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
March danabol pic is not showing up on the site.

Still no pic of the march danabol?

Still no pic of the march danabol?

My webmaster has it. I dont know why he has not added it yet.
Do you need a pic to buy it? Its really there. Its just like if I had only email list. You wouldnt have pics then but I bet youve bought from sources who only have email lists before. :)

Alpha Pharma Oxanabol is in stock. Site will be updated shortly. 50tabs of Alpha Pharma Oxanabol (Anavar) will cost you $120. AP Altamofen and Thyro3 are back in stock. Just to remind you guys I still have Vermodje Cytover 50mcg T3 tabs and Wockhardt Tanoxifen(Nolvadex) in stock.

As long as your stock looks like that gtg.

Thanks

Unless I am missing something, isn't that body research ds danabol? Every march pharma has the "m" logo and body research has that one

y9utyjej.jpg

IML Gear Cream!
Unless I am missing something, isn't that body research ds danabol? Every march pharma has the "m" logo and body research has that one

It is made by March, distribute by Body Research. Brother, I dont care what youve read since a lot of stuff on boards are not true. This is real dbol. I dont sell fakes.

Did you see original post from SoreButtCheeks blog about these from 2010? He was first to post about it. There is even a post here I found from him after about this.

It seems I'm not the only one who is struggling to find the March version of Danabol DS. So far their have been no reported sightings in the wild.

March just posted this pic of their new stanozol tabs called "Stanozolol" ( a very original name ) on BodyOfScience.

I started thinking about this situation and realised it doesn't really add up.

Body Research were the first on the market with both Danabol DS and Stanol ( and several other products including Bonalone, Bonavar etc ) they came up with the names and the packaging design ( which March now claims as theirs ) around 2004 ( I'm not 100% about the year they began ).

When the "Manufactured by March" info first appeared on BR's labels we all assumed they had contracted production to a legit company ( March ) to avoid local legal problems. I find it very hard to believe that March's info appeared on BR's labels without their knowledge or consent for several years.

If March had no production deal with BR then it looks like they are the ones copying BR's products rather than the other way round ( even if they have managed to legally register their copycat versions with Thailand's FDA ).

The same fate also seems to have met BR's two injectables Cypionax and Testolix which are now made and Thai FDA registered by TP Drug but still use BR's product names and pack designs.

The idea that two independent legit companies ( March and TP ) decide to start copying Body Research's products just doesn't seem very likely to me. The owners of BR probably didn't care who made the products for them as long as the cost was acceptable and they had something to sell.

You have to wonder if March's recent announcement is to cover their tracks over working with BR for all these years ( due to an investigation into exports of Danabol DS something March claims they have never done ) or is simply a result of their relationship having gone sour ?

S.B.C

Author of the SoreButtCheeks steroid blog.

( Google SoreButtCheeks to find it )

And I been using these dbol for long time myself and like him I used BR before I even saw any March. I been going to Thailand to pick up stuff for many years. Where do you go to get yours? Order from guys like me who get them direct? Like all my Alpha Pharma, Vermodje and Pharmacom too. :) I get them all direct.
You can trust everything from me to be real steroids and nothing bunk brother. I been in this game longer than almost any other source now. I know what Im doing and never scammed anyone.
I even use my own gear. :)
s4apvo.jpg

It was intended to show the bottle difference.
u2e5e5ug.jpg

I'm just asking about this bc I am curious about this bc it is very expensive dbol and it should be for top quality.

You explained it and thank you for clearing that up

Damn DS your f'in JaCKeD!!
I'm coming back for sure. Trust is hard to come by these days. I have some Primo right now that I think is EQ or NPP.

With DS you know you are getting Primo and Mast - no guessing games!

Damn DS your f'in JaCKeD!!
I'm coming back for sure. Trust is hard to come by these days. I have some Primo right now that I think is EQ or NPP.

With DS you know you are getting Primo and Mast - no guessing games!

Thanks brother! Hard work over long time pays off, so does gear use. ;)

Alpha Pharma is best primo available right now. Bayer is mostly all faked, like 85% of it fakes. Alpha Pharma is real so you can trust it.

when will you have alphabolin and testobolin vials in stock? how do these compare to kalpa products? thanks for reading.

Back