• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

STOCK UPDATES for www.us-domesticsupply.to

IML Gear Cream!
Pharmacom Pharmanolt 300 In Stock! This is blend of 4 different nandrolone esters. Like sust but is nandrolone prop, NPP, deca, laurate.
PharmaMix1 and Tren en are in stock now!

I will restock Pharmacom deca 300 this week.
Just waiting forProviron, tren ace and anavar.

I will get Bayer testoviron within 10-12 days too. It will be $10 per amp.

Looking forward to the testovirons. Hopefully someone can get bloods on these.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unigen Var has been tested and proven to be good. It is also considerably more reasonably priced. Unfortunately I have yet to see it DOM.

Who could afford Alpha VAR? Might get 1000 iu's of Chinese GH.

Me. I had alpha var from ds. I wish he would get it again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unigen Var has been tested and proven to be good. It is also considerably more reasonably priced. Unfortunately I have yet to see it DOM.

Who could afford Alpha VAR? Might get 1000 iu's of Chinese GH.

Here is Alpha Pharma Oxanabol (anavar) tested proven to be good. Every AP on wedinos tested to what labels say.

If you buy cheap var you probably get fake var.
I dont know what you mean about get 1000iu of Chinese GH?
You cant say AP var is fake since I just show proof its not.

Last edited:
Here is Alpha Pharma Oxanabol (anavar) tested proven to be good. Every AP on wedinos tested to what labels say.

If you buy cheap var you probably get fake var.
I dont know what you mean about get 1000iu of Chinese GH?
You cant say AP var is fake since I just show proof its not.

I did not mean to imply that AP VAR is not good. I implied that it is cost prohibitive and therefore I could equally spend my money on a good generic GH.

Next...

Last edited by a moderator:
I did not mean to imply that AP VAR is not good. I implied that it is cost prohibitive and therefore I could equally spend my money on a good generic GH.

Next...

I see posts before about US generic pharmaceutical anavar, from US pharmacy is around $600 for 60tabs of 10mg. This makes AP real anavar look like a great deal!

Pharmacom Tren Ace will be restocked by end of next week.
I will get Bayer proviron and Bayer Testoviron next week too.

ZP Proviron is available but will not be added to my web site because my webmaster is out of town. If you want to order it email me.

ZP anavar and Pharmacom anavar and Pharmacom Mix2 will all be available Monday.
ZP anavar is 20mg. 50tabs is $160. Less than AP and Pharmacom. For those on anavar budget. :)

Any news on when more Pharmacom Tren E 200 will be back?

Canada Peptides Somatropin HGH is back in stock!

This is excellent GH. Every customer likes it and comes back to order more.

Kits are same price but do not come with bac water.
Its much easier to import these without the water amps so hopefully I will not have supply issues anymore.

Like the new DS website layout... definitely easier to browse and see what's in-stock. :)

Kits are same price but do not come with bac water.
Its much easier to import these without the water amps so hopefully I will not have supply issues anymore.

Here is pic of new kit without water

2r2n81w.jpg

Whatever happened with the testovirons

Thanks! Have you used it on your mobile? I had a customer tell me the mobile site was not so easy to use.

Seems to work fine on my Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (Lollipop) with Dolphin browser. Haven't tried it with Chrome or Firefox browsers yet.

Pharmacom Provioronos back in stock
Pharmacom Oxandrolonos (anavar) back in stock.

Mix1 and Mix2 should be restocked within a week.
Same with Pharmacom Tren Hex.

I have Pharmacom Tri-Tren in stock. Its very popular with many customers.
I also have Pharmacom Deca 300 and Pharmacom PharmaNolt 300, which is a blend of 4 esters of nandrolone. Customers love this nandrolone blend.
Also ZP Deca is in stock.

Pharmacom Test Prop and test phenylprop and sust300 will be coming soon.

I restocked Pharmacom Bold500, Mix M300 (Masteron prop 100mg/enant 200mg), tbol and dbol.
Mix6 is also in stock now. This is Long ester version of Mix2. Mix6 is Trenbolone Enanthate 100mg/1ml Drostanolone Enanthate 200mg/1ml Testosterone Enanthate 200mg/1ml.
Pharmacom Sust300 is in stock too.
Mix4 in stock. It is Testosterone Phenylpropionate 130 mg Testosterone Enanthate 270 mg Nandrolone Phenylpropionate 70 mg Nandrolone Decanoate 130 mg.

These mixes from Pharmacom are very intriguing, especially since they significantly decrease the amount of oil you need to pin. Any chance you'll carry Mix #5? It would be ideal during the latter phase of a prep. Roid Rat and his fellow rodents are getting rather excited over the prospects of this! LOL.

Oh yes, any update on when Pharmacom Test-P (or AP TestoRapid, I won't be picky :) ) will be back in-stock?

Thx!

These mixes from Pharmacom are very intriguing, especially since they significantly decrease the amount of oil you need to pin. Any chance you'll carry Mix #5? It would be ideal during the latter phase of a prep. Roid Rat and his fellow rodents are getting rather excited over the prospects of this! LOL.

Oh yes, any update on when Pharmacom Test-P (or AP TestoRapid, I won't be picky :) ) will be back in-stock?

Thx!

I have Pharmacom Test Phenylprop in stock. Its fast acting, very smooth and easy to inject. It can be injected EOD.
I'll get some kind of test prop within 7-10 days.

Placed order with domestic supplydude said immediate shipping? Still waiting and no reply to emails!!

Says he has Watson test so I placed an order took my money. If your gonna fuck me at least buy me drink first. Where's my shit!!!!!!!!!

Back