• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

STOCK UPDATES for www.us-domesticsupply.to

IML Gear Cream!
Alpha Pharma products restocked! So far TestoRapid amps, Mastebolin amps, Alphabol - dbol, and Oxanabol - Anavar are all restocked.

I will restock Induject, Testocyp, Boldebolin, Testobolin, and Testobase amps for sure. a question of 2-6days.

I have updated my web site.

Last edited:
I am a national level competitor and really rely on domestic for quality gear and great service. He is a great asset to have in one's corner.
Holy shit!

Scamper is that really you? Are you the same as the one on AB way back in the day (2002)?

I have a different handle now but good to see you!

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Canada Peptides Somatropin GH Update!

I expect to get very limited amount of kits soon so if anyone wants 5 kits or more they can email me.
Im not going to sell less than 5kits until I can build up good amount of stock.
Im not going to add these somatropin kits to the stock on my web site. They will sell out too soon.

Trenrapid Still waiting , you said like November December you would be able to stock, Bet they sell out rapid........ any chance you have some off site?

Trenrapid Still waiting , you said like November December you would be able to stock, Bet they sell out rapid........ any chance you have some off site?

Trenarapid will not be restocked till February.
ShreeVenkatesh Trebol will be restocked in 7-10 days.
I have Pharmacom Pharmatren A, E, and H all in stock. Also Pharma3Tren which is 3 trenbolone mix. All are very good.

Shree Venkatesh Trebol (Tren Ace) restocked!

Anfarm Clomid is available now.

Bayer testoviron will be restocked next week.

10ml Alpha Pharma vials will be restocked two weeks later. Trenarapid too!
Halo and Stanabol 50mg will be restocked too.

AP TrenaRapid is finally available. Halobol is in stock. Rexobol(oral winny) 50mg tabs back in stock. Testobolin 10ml vials were restocked as well.
Plus now I have a deal for those who buy 10vials of Testobolin its $70 per vial.
I restocked AP Provibol as well. So now I have 3brands of Proviron. Bayer Proviron, Pharmacom Proviron and AP Proviron

Last edited:
Pharmacom Oxandrolonos? Its 10mg.

I have AP Oxanabol 10mg: http://us-domesticsupply.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=69_70&product_id=61

ZPHC Oxandrolone 20mg tab are still available too: http://us-domesticsupply.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=69_74&product_id=63

AP Halobol is in stock: http://us-domesticsupply.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=69_70&product_id=70

DS when will u have oxandrolonos back in stock? I'm pretty sure it was 20 mg. Also, u say u have halo?

Last edited:
Pfizer Dostinex (cabergoline)

Dostinex coming soon

https://us-domesticsupply.to/orals/100-dostinex-cabergoline-0-5mg-8tabs-pfizer

Effects of Cabergoline

There are several positive effects of Cabergoline for both medical and performance athlete purposes as well as those of a sexual nature. For the athlete, primarily the anabolic steroid user, certain steroids can increase prolactin levels in the body. Increased prolactin levels can lead to prolactin induced gynecomastia in individuals who are gynecomastia sensitive. However, more common is excess prolactin levels lowering the individual’s libido and even more commonly resulting in erectile dysfunction (ED). The ED issues that surround prolactin most commonly revolve around the anabolic steroid hormones Trenbolone and Nandrolone. Nandrolone, (Deca Durabolin) it is the prolactin related ED that has lead to the common phrase ‘Deca Dick’ and is the reason many shy away from Nandrolone based steroids. If the individual can limit or even reduce prolactin levels he can avoid the dreaded ‘Deca Dick’ and Cabergoline is often the perfect solution for this issue.

Some athletes also choose to use Cabergoline due to a perceived adrenaline rush caused by an increase in dopamine. How effective this is, such data is inconclusive but many athletes swear by it. The surge can also help with memory and the individual’s ability to push through training without tiring out as quickly. Some athletes also report that the use of Cabergoline helps them stick to their strict diet as the cravings for “Bad Foods” is reduced as they remain with a satisfying feeling due to the increased levels of dopamine in the body.

Sleep, specifically better sleep is also a positive effect of Cabergoline. Many ‘Caber’ users report a deeper and more restful sleep. And then we’re left with the final positive effect of Caber, increased sex drive. When we have sex, specifically referring to ejaculation, the individual’s prolactin levels go up thereby reducing his desire for sex. By supplementing with Cabergoline and reducing serum prolactin levels we regain our desire for sex much faster, and in some cases, may be able to perform repeatedly without or with little rest.

Last edited:
Back