IronMag Research Chems

Next cycle advice

Rep Points

Next cycle advice

Coming off a 10 week Decca/test cyp cycle. Ran 500mg of test and 400 mg Decca a week. Made nice weight and strength gains. Had some Gyno and only slight water retention. Going to take a pct and let system reboot. Looking for a lean dry cycle next time. Possibly a tren/ test/ var cycle. What do y'all think any advice would help. Thanks in advance!!!

Rep Points

I would let everyone know your height, weight, bf, age,number of previous cycles, this will help with recommendations for your next cycle.

Rep Points

I'm right at 6 foot and just hit 220 pounds bf I would guess somewhere between 15&20% and I am 30 years old. Most of my past cycles have been test and Decca with a Bol jump start. Have done a few of var/ masteron/test. But money ran short so my cycle had to as well

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rep Points

well you have some decent experience with 19 nor. Run an 8 week of prop and tren a. It's hard to say how you will react and if you will even like it (I find it hard to believe when people say its too much). The only difference is when I ran tren, i ran my test at a base level to keep the sides low. Only about 150mg a week alongside 400mg a week of tren. I got amazing results and never got any sides besides the mild night sweats and aggression. Lean, dry gains for sure if everything else is already being done right!

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

10 weeks is way to short for a deca cycle, and I dont like the sound of "slight gyno " you shouldnt be getting ANY gyno ! Sounds like you did nothing to control estro or prolactin . At the very least any deca cycle should have proviron in there, and your test was too low for that dose of deca. Why dont you make your next cycle the same thing only do it better.