• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Need advice/experiences on "The Big Snip"

Mccringleberry

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
It's time to stop having to worry about pulling out and/or wearing a raincoat to have sex with the wife. I have all the children I need.

I got the consult and the doc is squared away. He's done several of the guys I work with and there have been no issues (and no babies) after the surgery. The only guy who I know who had an issue went golfing two days after the surgery and had to get his sack drained. It hurts just to type the words "sack drained"

Being the gym rat that I am the most important question is how long before I can lift after the surgery?
Any advice other then relax and have bags of frozen peas on hand?
Is sex any different afterwards?

Please help a brother out.

Its no big deal, just take a couple weeks off from the gym to be safe.

For me it was nothing bro, I got the surgery ( both sides) done in the morning and by the afternoon I was out and about, the second day I was working around the house with no issues and back to the gym as well doing only upper body with moderate weight but no exercises standing up for a week. I only require one stitch and the only pain I felt was like hunger pain. Keep in mind that your doctor have a lot to do with the recovery time and over all experience.

Good luck brother.

Thanks for the advice and experience. I've been putting it off for a while. The doc says if we do it on Friday I can be back to work Monday.

Depending on the type of work you do just take it easy for a week. Sex won't be any different except for knowing you'll be able to have all the fun you can stand without having any more kids.

just follow the doctors orders and you should be fine, you will feel great but don't over do it, listen to the doc

Back