• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Dear Admin....

sneedham

VP of LIFE
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So it appears we have given up on getting a like button? Don't go off on me Prince just thought I would bring this very popular topic up one more time before I give it up for good.....
:shooter:

and a messed up rep system, now no one can see how much better i am

So it appears we have given up on getting a like button? Don't go off on me Prince just thought I would bring this very popular topic up one more time before I give it up for good.....
:shooter:

...Agreed sneed, not to much action going on, since the death of the 'rep& likes' it's just not the same AG, but Prince gets pissed if you mention it. he's tired of hearing about it, so that means that they're still making that money without the things that make AG interesting, & the Mods don't have any say in it, it's Prince's 'dog & pony show'.....

Dog-and-pony-show.jpg

Issue is Prince wanted noodz of me...I tried a fast one and sent noodz of Iris Kylie....it almost worked until he noticed my calves were bigger...

Sorry guys...its my fault...

...Agreed sneed, not to much action going on, since the death of the 'rep& likes' it's just not the same AG, but Prince gets pissed if you mention it. he's tired of hearing about it, so that means that they're still making that money without the things that make AG interesting, & the Mods don't have any say in it, it's Prince's 'dog & pony show'.....

Dog-and-pony-show.jpg

Can I be the black dog on top of the pony?

Dog-and-pony-show.jpg
'Id say the lack of the like button makes the whole site suck not just AG, there is no real feedback system now so your don't get notifications and such. I don't use the site nearly as much as before and I know I'm not the only one...

How am I supposed to show my approval of multiple tranny pics poasted by the same yooser???

Issue is Prince wanted noodz of me...I tried a fast one and sent noodz of Iris Kylie....it almost worked until he noticed my calves were bigger...

Sorry guys...its my fault...
in for pics of s2h and his large calves

IML Gear Cream!
yea I wish it was back to the way it was

in for pics of s2h and his large calves

I would post them if I could remember my google password to renable my gallery option on my droid...they make these things so fucking hard to do anything with...

My favourite feature still works just fine, being able to induce tears with one click of the neg button and the word 'lol'.

Re:New reputation!

Yes your amazing! I would rep you but I have to spread some around first... I guess right after I find a box of tissues 'LOL'

Waiting for and his ban hammer......We the people still want it..And I know you have tried Prince but their has to be a way......

Up your dose, find a girl, bang her, drink some beers and STFU!

K Thanks!

rumor in the mod bar(free drinks there)is that IML is gonna send out little smiley stickies everyone can mail to each other in place of the likes...should make for some fast acknowledgment from the recipient...

Up your dose, find a girl, bang her, drink some beers and STFU!

K Thanks!
Already tried...lol..Hey I voted for you GDI....Now show us your power.....

rumor in the mod bar(free drinks there)is that IML is gonna send out little smiley stickies everyone can mail to each other in place of the likes...should make for some fast acknowledgment from the recipient...

smell any received from me, then you will all know what my balls smell like and some will know what they taste like............

Yeah bump for nudes of trannies, turtles, sexy women, etc...

This Message Was Sent By ME!!!!!

That's is more like it.......

This Message Was Sent By ME!!!!!

"Like"

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

I hardly post on here anymore. So much has changed on this site since I joined. Seen a lot of good posters go missing. Honestly when Built left I was so heart broken that I slipped off into a major depression. Then I seen that Jew bag "BigMoe" was now some sorta mod? Fuck is wrong with you people? Lmao

BUILT I LOVE YOU!!!!

The new format has rendered Anything Goes a big disappointment. And anything goes is really the only important forum here, because everybody already knows how to lift weights, eat protein, and shoot steroids.

The new format has rendered Anything Goes a big disappointment. And anything goes is really the only important forum here, because everybody already knows how to lift weights, eat protein, and shoot steroids.

5-Ways-to-Turn-Facebook-Likes-into-Marketing-Results.jpg

Back