Blueskypeptide.com

CJC w/o DAC + GHRP2

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

░░░░░░░░░
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

CJC w/o DAC + GHRP2

Just placed an order thanks to Christsean's recommendation. Very excited to try them out. Will be running 100MCG 3x a day. Will post updates

Rep Points

Shit is the BOMB try to get 4x daily since the GH pulse isnt that long frequency is better than taking extra, every 3 hours if possible.

Rep Points

The cjc extends the pulse and negates the negative feedback loop on the anterior pituitary. Watch out for post injection cravings at night though bro. I'd run saffron extract. Ghrp-6 is worse though.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by fizs#1 View Post
    The cjc extends the pulse and negates the negative feedback loop on the anterior pituitary. Watch out for post injection cravings at night though bro. I'd run saffron extract. Ghrp-6 is worse though.
    I like it when cutting to keep me out of the peanut butter. Btw, what dose you like? I've noticed it seems to give me some sort of boost for some reason. And even more odd, it seems to help with breathing issues I get from high doses of tren.

Rep Points

What are you high jacking my brain? I was telling somebody recently how I ate 2 pounds of pb after a ghrp-2 injection. Dose of saffron? I got it from amazon and take 2 caps daily. And maybe thats why I haven't been having tren breathing issues. I also take gw and a non-suppressive maintenance dose of t3. I'm running tren e at 600mg and it's causing serious acid build up in the stomach though bro. My girl is sleeping on the bed wrapped in a comfortor and I'm laying on the floor in boxers next to a fan

Rep Points

What are you high jacking my brain? I was telling somebody recently how I ate 2 pounds of pb after a ghrp-2 injection. Dose of saffron? I got it from amazon and take 2 caps daily. And maybe thats why I haven't been having tren breathing issues. I also take gw and a non-suppressive maintenance dose of t3. I'm running tren e at 600mg and it's causing serious acid build up in the stomach though bro. My girl is sleeping on the bed wrapped in a comfortor and I'm laying on the floor in boxers next to a fan
    Lol!!! Understood completely! I'll sleep on beach towels, and yes, get up to take the wet one off the bed, and put down a new one. Yes, I run the ceiling fan, and still suffer. Damnit! As for the GHRP-2, I haven't used it yet, but am preparing my raid the cabinets, peanut butter-eating self for war. Lol! And yes, I attribute the saffron extract for a reduction in tren breathing sides. And absolutely, I get wicked acid reflux on tren! I get it when cutting p, but it's MUCH worse with tren for some reason. I start on Prevacid as soon as I get near tren, or am cutting. Lol! Last, what's gw?

Rep Points

Gw 501516 is a ppar agonist that uses fat as a energy instead of carbohydrates. More of an endurance drug but great for fighting tren lethargy and helps melt fat.

Rep Points

Gw 501516 is a ppar agonist that uses fat as a energy instead of carbohydrates. More of an endurance drug but great for fighting tren lethargy and helps melt fat.
    im reading some cool stuff about the gw 501516. Some say anywhere between 5mgs-20mgs/day. That's quite a spread. What dose are you taking?

Thats Dr. Keke to you!
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I had never heard of it until just now. I need to look into it right now and see if any board sponsors sell it.
    Fucking Determined!

Rep Points

Once again, I feel like the old guy as I've never heard of that. I'll look it up. Thanks for the recommendation

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by devildogusmc View Post
    Once again, I feel like the old guy as I've never heard of that. I'll look it up. Thanks for the recommendation
    If you have any questions feel free to ask. That goes for any sarms for that matter.

Rep Points

I appreciate that! I'm an old school cat with gh, slin (humalog/novolog), oils, tabs, etc., but the other peptides are over my head. Some of my competitors have been on them for some time, but won't, of course, say anything. I'm maxed out, and have decided to throw in the towel, and start using the peptides as I used to say I never would. Lol!

Rep Points

I appreciate that! I'm an old school cat with gh, slin (humalog/novolog), oils, tabs, etc., but the other peptides are over my head. Some of my competitors have been on them for some time, but won't, of course, say anything. I'm maxed out, and have decided to throw in the towel, and start using the peptides as I used to say I never would. Lol!
    Not a problem my friend. Thank you for what you've done for our country too. I hope people understand what the core has done for us.

Rep Points

I'm the same way with GHRP-2, Something happens an hour after my prebed injection. Illl take 125mcg ghrp-2 + 125mcg cjc-1295 no dac and bam like clock work an hour later i go to the fridge like some monster ready to devour food, So to keep things somewhat clean i eat chicken breasts and tell myself ok 1 -2 TBSP of PB, yeah i wake up in the morning and 3/4 of the jar is gone, Also i get trader joes creamy PB the SHIT IS AMAZING!!!. Im switching to IPAM for my prebed dose so i can cut for the summer.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Soujerz View Post
    I'm the same way with GHRP-2, Something happens an hour after my prebed injection. Illl take 125mcg ghrp-2 + 125mcg cjc-1295 no dac and bam like clock work an hour later i go to the fridge like some monster ready to devour food, So to keep things somewhat clean i eat chicken breasts and tell myself ok 1 -2 TBSP of PB, yeah i wake up in the morning and 3/4 of the jar is gone, Also i get trader joes creamy PB the SHIT IS AMAZING!!!. Im switching to IPAM for my prebed dose so i can cut for the summer.
    That is exactly what I will do next time. Ipam before bed, -2 for the rest of the day.

Rep Points

CJC w/o DAC + GHRP2

20 mg/day works great.

Rep Points

What are you noticing with it at 20mg/day? And any sides?

Rep Points

Zero sides. You just can't run it longer than 12-14 weeks

Rep Points

Watch out guys with the GW501516

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GW501516

A 2004 article in The Wall Street Journal noted that a study published in Nature Medicine had found that GW501516 increased polyps in specially-bred mice,[3][28] but GSK said that they had not identified any safety problems with the compound and would continue to develop it.[14]
    In 2013 New Scientist reported that "tests on rats showed that at all doses, the drug rapidly causes cancers in a multitude of organs, including the liver, bladder, stomach, skin, thyroid, tongue, testes, ovaries and womb."[4] In 2013 WADA took the rare step of warning potential users of the compound of the possible health risks. They stated "clinical approval has not, and will not be given for this substance".[2][24]

Rep Points

CJC w/o DAC + GHRP2

^^^^^ if I had a nickel for every time I saw the above study, I'd be able to afford to drive a ferrari in nurburgring. The 2013 study you cut and pasted will reveal that the doses taken by mice were 5, 10, 20, &40mg. Even the lowest dosage would be the equivalent of a human taking 2 cycles worth at one setting. There have been human studies (3 of them), all successful and several other rat tests. The 2013 "report," was based off the same study you referenced.

Rep Points

^^^^^ if I had a nickel for every time I saw the above study, I'd be able to afford to drive a ferrari in nurburgring. The 2013 study you cut and pasted will reveal that the doses taken by mice were 5, 10, 20, &40mg. Even the lowest dosage would be the equivalent of a human taking 2 cycles worth at one setting. There have been human studies (3 of them), all successful and several other rat tests. The 2013 "report," was based off the same study you referenced.
    This is a great post. I've also done extensive research on GW and at the dosages given, they were poisoning those poor bastards. I couldn't imagine taking 50x the recommended dosage of something like a daily supplement, or even something as
    simple as water or God forbid, a steroid. 40mg would be twice the recommended dosage for a human. Just imagine how quickly things could go wrong with something 1/200th our size. WADA's warning destroyed this drug's name for no reason.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by jbranken View Post
    This is a great post. I've also done extensive research on GW and at the dosages given, they were poisoning those poor bastards. I couldn't imagine taking 50x the recommended dosage of something like a daily supplement, or even something as
    simple as water or God forbid, a steroid. 40mg would be twice the recommended dosage for a human. Just imagine how quickly things could go wrong with something 1/200th our size. WADA's warning destroyed this drug's name for no reason.
    Very well stated bro.

Rep Points

WADAs statement was released to scare athletes more than anything I presume. Obviously GW is something that provides and incredible edge for any endurance athletes. They don't exactly want Olympians or racers in the Tour de France on that drug

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by jbranken View Post
    Agreed! The only bad report I found was that study, and when I read what the doses were, I almost laughed at the hypocrasy. Sounds like home cooking to me. Home cooking, meaning someone set out on a mission to railroad this medicine.

Rep Points

Agreed! The only bad report I found was that study, and when I read what the doses were, I almost laughed at the hypocrasy. Sounds like home cooking to me. Home cooking, meaning someone set out on a mission to railroad this medicine.
    Very nicely elaborated my friend. I actually cried wolf in October and my friends were kind enough to guide me through the studies. I'm typically objective but the GW studies got by me initially.

Rep Points

And sadly, the big pharma companies apparently dropped their intentions to bring this medicine out due to that study. Well, that plus lawyers. In my area, the lawyers are going wild with the testosterone lawsuits, and it pisses me off to no end! I'm on trt for life, and this will only make it harder for me to obtain what I'm prescribed so i can avoid heart disease, diabetes (from adipose tissue), depression, loss of muscle mass (atrophy), lack of exercise, etc.,

Rep Points

And sadly, the big pharma companies apparently dropped their intentions to bring this medicine out due to that study. Well, that plus lawyers. In my area, the lawyers are going wild with the testosterone lawsuits, and it pisses me off to no end! I'm on trt for life, and this will only make it harder for me to obtain what I'm prescribed so i can avoid heart disease, diabetes (from adipose tissue), depression, loss of muscle mass (atrophy), lack of exercise, etc.,
    I was just talking about testosterone therapy the other day. Out many of the guys getting testosterone replacement therapy were getting it at high by fat percentage? How many already had conditions? I am a firm believer in testosterone placement therapy but not for somebody with other prior history or somebody who is overweight with existing heart problems.

Rep Points

I was just talking about testosterone therapy the other day. Out many of the guys getting testosterone replacement therapy were getting it at high by fat percentage? How many already had conditions? I am a firm believer in testosterone placement therapy but not for somebody with other prior history or somebody who is overweight with existing heart problems.
    Yep, these are the guys suing after having strokes. Sadly, we'll suffer I'm afraid. The war on us men... Don't get me started!

Rep Points

Yep, these are the guys suing after having strokes. Sadly, we'll suffer I'm afraid. The war on us men... Don't get me started!
    Ever notice how all dudes are stupid and chix are tough in new action movies???

Rep Points

But one thing I can assure you is that most of the negative press on GW came down from WADA.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast