• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

Mom of the Year on Lock

Post Postpartum Depression?

Unusual that she's black. Usually it is spoiled meddle class white broads that go off the deep end like that.

As a fyi, no Postpartum, she is pregnant. She was hospitalized prior to the incident for mental issues. Looks like she's heading back. Hope they don't turn her out before they fix her head.

I'm not familiar with that at all. Who was that other mother who drowned her children? Got a big spotlight from the media.
I believe she was in Florida and got off to boot...I believe it was Casey Anthony...

Horrifying watching that vid knowing little innocent ones were in the vehicle. Thank god the people on the beach saw it and acted so fast.

Horrifying watching that vid knowing little innocent ones were in the vehicle. Thank god the people on the beach saw it and acted so fast.
It was said the rescuers saw the kids trying to get the moms hands off the steering wheel...Horrifying...

She has to be seriously fucked up to do that. I hope she gets help.

I'm not familiar with that at all. Who was that other mother who drowned her children? Got a big spotlight from the media.

Andrea Yates...it was in Houston where she drowned her kids..she is waiting her turn for Old Sparky to fry her to hell...

IML Gear Cream!
why did they pull her from the car? get the kids out and leave her in there....

poor kids, ffs imagine spending the rest of ur life knowing ur mother wanted and tried to kill u....

Andrea Yates...it was in Houston where she drowned her kids..she is waiting her turn for Old Sparky to fry her to hell...

They should fast-track some executions... I mean if they have undeniable proof? But then they can Photoshop everything, right? Guess it's all deniable.

why did they pull her from the car? get the kids out and leave her in there....

poor kids, ffs imagine spending the rest of ur life knowing ur mother wanted and tried to kill u....

Yeah, that's got to be a knock on your self esteem. :-(

I just googled it, it's more common than you would think

Remember guys, 25% of the women in the U.S. are on psychiatric Medication, that means 75% are running around untreated

Reminds me of a joke:

What do you call a black woman that's had four abortions? A crime fighter.

^^^ Quote worthy

negged :coffee:

severe psychiatric problems during pregnancy aren't uncommon...
not that I think that any woman that harms or attempts to harm her children shouldn't be fried

Look at her eyes, she barely blinks. And that mouth, holy shit is it huge.

dumb bitch, how far do you think you could've drove that minivan into the ocean? About as far as you did, dumb ass.

IML Gear Cream!
It's really about the kids who are stuck with a 'crazy woman' instead of a Mother...

while saving the kids they said she was fighting back and resisting, her charges are great bodily harm and attempt of murder. There for legally one of those guys if carried could have put a bullet in the back of her head while attempting to rescue the kids.

while saving the kids they said she was fighting back and resisting, her charges are great bodily harm and attempt of murder. There for legally one of those guys if carried could have put a bullet in the back of her head while attempting to rescue the kids.

I wonder if any of the cops who looked in Dahmer's refrigerator thought that.

"Is that a foot? You have the right to remaiAW SCREW THIS!!!"BLAM

Case closed.

having children really should be a right, not a privelage

Detroit Woman Gives Birth To Her 14th Child From 14 Different Fathers

https://meteorologiadelcaribe.com/d...fDWeTiRIXBLi_4WcZUfnya0aRkMPFevnzGYbZgnXvV2G8

A 36-year-old woman from Michigan has made a crashing entrance into the Guinness Book of World Records yesterday at the Harper University Hospital by giving birth to her 14th child all born from different fathers.
According to the internationally recognized authority on the cataloging and verification of world records, Anita Sullivan has just become the first woman in recorded history to conceive children with more than thirteen different men.

?I?m extremely proud to have broken a World Record,? Ms. Sullivan told reporters. ?My mother always told me that I was lazy and worthless, and that I would never accomplish anything in my life. Now, I?ve shown everyone that she was wrong, and that I can even be the best in the world when I put my mind to something.

In fact, I?ve just accomplished something that no one had done before!? Anita Sullivan says she?s been unlucky with relationships in the past, but she believes that this time she may have found the man of her life.

After their meeting with Ms. Sullivan, the representatives of Guinness opened a second investigation concerning the record for the number of child support pensions received by one person.

The Detroit native is already the beneficiary of pensions paid by 11 different men and is implicated in two other custody cases which should proceed before the family court over the next two months.

Back