• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

New Superdrol from the UK

Tre

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Just got my Superdrol called 'Twisted Iron Supplements Hyperdrol', look it up;

The site has paypal, & the people running it are cool as hell;

Made it here in 6 days; no seizures for me ;) they made sure to label it correctly.

I will post my results, because I figure I can just simply summarize everything that happens within this 4 weeks;
I will post the amount of weight gained, the change in body fat %, and the strength progress;

I blast and cruise, so just remember this is just a little blast! Other than that, I've been pinning sust ED;

Stay tuned

Superdrol is the shitt. its a shame its schedule III here in the states, but good to hear im guna have to stock up on a few bottles now

Thanks for the info bro, I need to find me some legit Pheraplex.

Thanks for the info bro, I need to find me some legit Pheraplex.

Phera is one of the rare ones; you'd have to really look thoroughly to find it, and raws might very likely be a possibility;

There lots of different Designer companies like that one, although I was very disappointed with the brand Dragon Nutrition;
Their M1T was 100% not M1T lol; total garbage..

Superdrol is the shitt. its a shame its schedule III here in the states, but good to hear im guna have to stock up on a few bottles now

SD is one of the easiest to find, & one of the cheapest up there;

Just make sure you specify shipping discretion, & explain thoroughly that you want to ensure that the arrival is successful.

Just got my Superdrol called 'Twisted Iron Supplements Hyperdrol', look it up;

The site has paypal, & the people running it are cool as hell;

Made it here in 6 days; no seizures for me ;) they made sure to label it correctly.

I will post my results, because I figure I can just simply summarize everything that happens within this 4 weeks;
I will post the amount of weight gained, the change in body fat %, and the strength progress;

I blast and cruise, so just remember this is just a little blast! Other than that, I've been pinning sust ED;

Stay tuned
saw your post about a week ago about Twisted Iron and ordered a couple items from Twisted Iron. Delivery was about a week with tracking. Very good service.

Phera is one of the rare ones; you'd have to really look thoroughly to find it, and raws might very likely be a possibility;

There lots of different Designer companies like that one, although I was very disappointed with the brand Dragon Nutrition;
Their M1T was 100% not M1T lol; total garbage..

I got some injectable Pheraplex from Lab Of Shadows (LOS) and is good to go I just can't find any more from this lab since BB passed away. If anybody knows where to find this lab let me know please.

I got some injectable Pheraplex from Lab Of Shadows (LOS) and is good to go I just can't find any more from this lab since BB passed away. If anybody knows where to find this lab let me know please.

It was his. I have a lot of his stuff

I can still find SD easy online and probably even locally because I know guys who have a nice stock of it lol. Good shit but it was just too harsh for me

Retraction.... TIS Hyperdrol sucked cock don't buy it .....bunk

Sent From Hell Via Droid X2

Back