• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Want to punch Crossfit d!cks

IML Gear Cream!
I hear it gives you aids too...

I like watching the girls cross fitting comps while rubbing one out.

attachment.php

ladies?.....hmmmm.......:hmmm:

Attachments

• lolz.jpg
    lolz.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 40
Dude at my gym does some really goofy shit. The goofiest this was setting a foot on a a machine that had the foot about waist high, he then proceeded to raise it about two inches multiple times. Then he does a highly modified good morning. Holding a dumbbell in one hand, bending over and raising one leg behind him. Once a week he does legs. 1/3 range of motion leg presses and leg curls. He doesn't want his legs getting too big.

My issue is the lack of education on the part of the trainers. Also, a lot of women there are borderline "female athlete triad". Fitness is fantastic, and I'm all for it, but consider what happens to manual laborers when they get into their 50's...a lot of them are crippled. They push too hard, too fast, and the amount of catabolism going on can deteriorate the bones, connective tissue, and kidneys. I will admit that there is definite strength there, and a good amount of permanent muscle, however, with the duration of their sets, it's mostly hypertrophy that they're benefitting from. If they quit for too long they'll deteriorate.

Back