• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Want to punch Crossfit d!cks

texdb

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have two friends that do crossfit, and im happy for them. they still just look skinny. But if I have to hear about their WOD that they do at their Box that consists of ?50 doubles, 75 lazy susans, and 50 skip to my loos? one more time, Im gonna flip out and punch them both in the fucking face. I am sick of their stupid carch phrases and vague words designed to make you ask "wtf r u talking about I could puke. but then again maybe its just me. lol

crossfit and lawnbowls.............u can do either when ur a pussy..........lawn bowls has more men doing it

Crossfit aka...... Snap City!!!

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

uploadfromtaptalk1394540398260.jpg

My sometimes crossfire sig other

uploadfromtaptalk1394540626356.jpg

IML Gear Cream!
that's rare... the top crossfitters in the world are sub 200 pounds and not ripped...stats?

You ever watch crossfit tournaments? They are all bigger than you and ripped. Who cares how they train if they enjoy it? By the looks of half of your physiques you may want to take up crossfit!

6'1" 215 lbs..not as lean as he looks ..probably around 10-12% bf..maybe higher. I'd have to ask what his basic lift maxes are..He really doesn't put mass on his legs and he squats like a mofo...ass to grass.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

I agree, crossfit is for the birds, but there are some really really hot chicks into that. If this guy ever ventures into a crossfit playground, you can bet I ain't there to jump rope or box jump, only if there's a cutie named judy right next to me.

yeah..hubs has no desire to be bodybuilder size..

I know everyones gonna groan but he likes functional strength...endurance, loves some pull ups (zero kipping) and some size that still makes him bigger than 99% of the people we know personally

he likes shit like tough mudders and whatnot

more power to him. I do a lot of shit with kettlebells and BB olympic lifts that would fit right into a WOD/BOX
like anything else...if there's a shitty trainer that doesn't give a crap if they're gonna fuck someone up and push them too far too fast..then people are gonna get hurt and fucked up but to be totally honest...sometimes I just wanna flip the tire.

I also really like the socks

IML Gear Cream!
and the whole ...writing your competitor number on your skin with sharpie dealio

6'1" 215 lbs..not as lean as he looks ..probably around 10-12% bf..maybe higher. I'd have to ask what his basic lift maxes are..He really doesn't put mass on his legs and he squats like a mofo...ass to grass.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
I met this huge crossfitter once...he was 6 ft 1 220...he looked bigger in business clothes... he used to play rugby in college...the rest have been skinny fat but it seems to work for women...but on the other hand...ron harris wife was a bber...crossfit destroyed her physique...but she likes it

View attachment 53614

My sometimes crossfire sig other

I'd also like to point out that that's 100 lbs of weight ...and hes on about his 18th rep there...I went and got my phone because his shoulders looked monstrous in person while he was doing em but i never got that good on my phone.

I'd also like to point out that that's 100 lbs of weight ...and hes on about his 18th rep there...I went and got my phone because his shoulders looked monstrous in person while he was doing em but i never got that good on my phone.

yeah that's strong...specially at 215(heavier you are the harder pullups are)...lotta reps

I met this huge crossfitter once...he was 6 ft 1 220...he looked bigger in business clothes... he used to play rugby in college...the rest have been skinny fat but it seems to work for women...but on the other hand...ron harris wife was a bber...crossfit destroyed her physique...but she likes it

my take on it is this. A lot of people that do crossfit would not otherwise do any resistance training. I don't think anyone here argues that getting a new audience for resistance training is a good thing.
you get business men and women and housewives that wouldn't otherwise put their heart and soul into their workouts and thats a good thing.

yeah that's strong...specially at 215(heavier you are the harder pullups are)...lotta reps

yeah he does a stupid amount of pull ups all the time...every day...a million different variations

lotta people in the gym stop and watch his pull up insanity because he does some freaky (somewhat silly looking) shit on the pull up bars

it works for him so no one argues with it

ruined by crossfit!!!

christmas-abbott-nascar.jpg

weak!

little 135lb clean...which is admittedly not a fuckload....but not exactly a slouch either
christmas-1.jpg

Back