• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Parabolin . Who will be the 1st

murf23

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Damn this looks good . Who's gonna be the 1st ?

Attachments

• parabolin.JPG
    parabolin.JPG
    89.1 KB · Views: 45
I really wanted to but it the cost for me to run it and the vials had me go with your mix. Really wanted to though. Maybe next time

whats the benefit to tren hex? is it basically the sust of tren ?

The blend is. However tren hex is supposed to stay more stable in bloods

whats the benefit to tren hex? is it basically the sust of tren ?

no brother, hexahydrobenzylcarbonate is just one ester. its not 4 esters like sustanon.

Pharmacom makes a 3-Tren, that has Trenbolone Enanthate 100mg, Trenbolone Acetate 50mg, Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate 50mg, this is very potent mix and very popular with bodybuilders in areas where Pharmacom is number 1 brand. ;) With Pharma3-Tren you have long and short esters like sust.

I'm sure I will! As long as work stays slow this should be one he'll of a cycle

Yes bro ...Offer still good for a short time

IML Gear Cream!
Stupid fast shipping !

Hook me up and I'll log this for a few weeks. Add it to my primo run.

I was going to log this very soon but due to the work situation I might weight. The tren killing my cardio would become an issue. Plus the caber I ordered 2 months ago from a sponsor is yet to show

I was going to log this very soon but due to the work situation I might weight. The tren killing my cardio would become an issue. Plus the caber I ordered 2 months ago from a sponsor is yet to show

Send them my way. I can help log it for you. I'm a team player.

If I wasn't so scared of the fact it's going to kill what little cardio fitness I have I'd be running it right now. But 5+mile mandatory runs suck especially on tren. Would albuteral cure this? No idea. I'm surprised your even looking this stuff bush, you being a cross fit fan and all :jerkit: . Aren't the 50 IU's gh a day doing it for you, you lucky fucker?

IML Gear Cream!
If I wasn't so scared of the fact it's going to kill what little cardio fitness I have I'd be running it right now. But 5+mile mandatory runs suck especially on tren. Would albuteral cure this? No idea. I'm surprised your even looking this stuff bush, you being a cross fit fan and all :jerkit: . Aren't the 50 IU's gh a day doing it for you, you lucky fucker?

No decided that crossfit was too hardcore for me. Now I am getting into basket weaving. I don't need cardio for that so tren would be great.

Albuterol is a fast acting rescue inhaler for alleviating acute symptoms. That would likely work well for tren cough.

A long acting steroid inhaler like Flovent would be better I imagine for helping your cardio.

I've also heard GW-501516 helps any negative effects tren may have on cardio, but I don't know much about that GW stuff.

No decided that crossfit was too hardcore for me. Now I am getting into basket weaving. I don't need cardio for that so tren would be great.

Atta boy! You can get hurt doing that crossfit stuff!! Lol.

Really though it is so popular now and all these people are trying to do it and many of them have little to no experience lifting at all so They're getting injured. Not saying that's you though dawg. ;)

Albuterol is a fast acting rescue inhaler for alleviating acute symptoms. That would likely work well for tren cough.

A long acting steroid inhaler like Flovent would be better I imagine for helping your cardio.

I've also heard GW-501516 helps any negative effects tren may have on cardio, but I don't know much about that GW stuff.
gw works well to help with cardio on tren. its tuff.

Clen also works

I'll have to look for some. Putting the cycle on hold till fall but I'll try the Gw for some extra oomph

Back