• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

New Cycle with Some pics :)

kabizkugu

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys today my ancillaries finally arrived i didnt wanted to start without a full set so i waited. I started pinning today :) I am going to have it like that for next 14 weeks:
Weeks 1-6 2.5ml/week (500 Test, 500 EQ, 250 Tren)

Weeks 7-14 3ml/week (600 Test, 600 EQ, 300 Tren)
Weeks 1-6 Turinabol 60mg/day
HCG 250IU E3D for the last 2 months of the cycle
Proviron 1-6 week (25MG ED) 6-14 (50MG ED)
And PCT (start it 3 weeks after last injection) for 6 weeks:
Nolva 20/20/20/10/10/10
Clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25

I am also keeping some caber in hand for the worst case scenario. As i am total virgin to these compounds (EQ-Tren-Turinabol).
So nervous about tren :) but first injection went good so far. Even its enanthate and mix i was afraid a bit .. Do you think guys i can get tren cough from a mix product ?What kind of gains i can expect from this ? Every opinion and questions are welcome :) SPECIAL THANKS TO g0hardorgohome he helped me a lot with the cycle :)

Not a first time user. Just first time user for trenbolone and eq. Have 2 cycles which i can call a cycle on my back TEST/DECA/DBOL it was 2 times same. And before that i did some oral only ones.. Like anapolon(When i was in turkey from pharmacies) stacking with some pharmacy sustanon (Young and naive times :)) )

Dang dude, 1800 Mr Gains over here! Lol sound good though. Keep me updated on your progress. Im currently on my second week of SDMaZ 2.0 and its going great

Looks good bro. I would keep an AI on hand for rebound gyno. The serms during pct block the estrogen but when you stop taking them you can get rebound levels of E. I've seen this happen before. Just my 2 cents..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am tripping around horny as fck. No idea what i am going to do when testosterone kicks in.. Do you think masturbation or sex post workout will effect my gains? (I mean the ejaculation part. Not cardio :D )

Back