• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Serostim vs Genotropin

Seronos or saizen? If seronos I'd say genos or nordis all day!!!

Actually these days almost each dealers is selling nordi or geno imo its a risky deal to get a counterfeit products even if u have a trusted sources.

as u can see by your self at this moment majority of the ugls dealers are carrying Genotropin and Norditropin personally I would stay away from them.

there is a plenty details, batch numbers, colors, in some case bad lyophilized powders etc etc

pics are quite blurry but as i can see box looks legit, those geno are manufactured in Germany.

IML Gear Cream!
i decided to get the sero's. I have a good friend with legit sero's that I can compare the two. A few guys i know say they check out and are from an HIV clinic so well see. Going to get two kits for now and if I like them get enough to run 6iu for a year.

Actually these days almost each dealers is selling nordi or geno imo its a risky deal to get a counterfeit products even if u have a trusted sources.

big big true! plenty human gh now on market total fake! price is 20% pharmacy price they sale so this can tell you a lot!

all over the world 100iu norditropin,or geno cost cca 1100? but sources sale it for 200-300?..yeah right..

big big true! plenty human gh now on market total fake! price is 20% pharmacy price they sale so this can tell you a lot!

all over the world 100iu norditropin,or geno cost cca 1100? but sources sale it for 200-300?..yeah right..

just depends where you get it from. I know legit people who get 36 iu geno's for 140$ and they have prescription labels on them. I have seen serostims go for less then 500$, just have to find a guy with HIV with good health insurance lol.

just depends where you get it from. I know legit people who get 36 iu geno's for 140$ and they have prescription labels on them. I have seen serostims go for less then 500$, just have to find a guy with HIV with good health insurance lol.

Agreed I can't get them that low for genos but definitely affordable. Seronos I've seen as low as $450 sealed with prescription info on them. Just have to have connections.

Back