• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Serostim vs Genotropin

Seronos or saizen? If seronos I'd say genos or nordis all day!!!

Actually these days almost each dealers is selling nordi or geno imo its a risky deal to get a counterfeit products even if u have a trusted sources.

as u can see by your self at this moment majority of the ugls dealers are carrying Genotropin and Norditropin personally I would stay away from them.

there is a plenty details, batch numbers, colors, in some case bad lyophilized powders etc etc

pics are quite blurry but as i can see box looks legit, those geno are manufactured in Germany.

IML Gear Cream!
i decided to get the sero's. I have a good friend with legit sero's that I can compare the two. A few guys i know say they check out and are from an HIV clinic so well see. Going to get two kits for now and if I like them get enough to run 6iu for a year.

Just get a GH serum test. I test every batch these days. Peace of mind is worth the hassle.

I'm waiting for the Rips to come back from Buyriptropin. Those were kick ass.

Actually these days almost each dealers is selling nordi or geno imo its a risky deal to get a counterfeit products even if u have a trusted sources.

big big true! plenty human gh now on market total fake! price is 20% pharmacy price they sale so this can tell you a lot!

all over the world 100iu norditropin,or geno cost cca 1100? but sources sale it for 200-300?..yeah right..

big big true! plenty human gh now on market total fake! price is 20% pharmacy price they sale so this can tell you a lot!

all over the world 100iu norditropin,or geno cost cca 1100? but sources sale it for 200-300?..yeah right..

just depends where you get it from. I know legit people who get 36 iu geno's for 140$ and they have prescription labels on them. I have seen serostims go for less then 500$, just have to find a guy with HIV with good health insurance lol.

just depends where you get it from. I know legit people who get 36 iu geno's for 140$ and they have prescription labels on them. I have seen serostims go for less then 500$, just have to find a guy with HIV with good health insurance lol.

Agreed I can't get them that low for genos but definitely affordable. Seronos I've seen as low as $450 sealed with prescription info on them. Just have to have connections.

Back