• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

What happens when I stop taking creatine?

IML Gear Cream!
Push Pull u are an idiot...why would i lie?? let your son take creatine if u like it so much

^^^ funny that i read in another thread that you said yourself that creatine does not do anything for you:) i do not have a god complex ... i am god

You Can READ!

The fact that you read something is encouraging.

There a small glimmer of hope for you.

Non-Responder

Yes, I am a non-responder.

However...

1) I have read the research on it...there is a novel idea.

2) I have trained with other who have dramatically increased their strength while using it.

The scientific research (something you don't read or see as relevant) and anecdotal data support it as being a supplement the DELIVERS.

It is also INEXPENSIVE.

Funny Thing

What is funnier is to ignore the world around you (research and empirical evidence) and based you knowledge on the snapshot of your own existence.

You're A God

Yes, you are.

You are the God of Ignorance.

You rain down crap.

Kenny Croxdale

I haven't been here in a while. Too bad nothing has changed. Dr.G still pushing bro bullshit.

Keep'em straight Kenny.

Kenny : excess creatine will hurt your kidney in the long run . simple medicine 101. ask any physician. no need for stupid articles published by companies that sell supplements. i have seen many cases of kidney problems due to crestine. so relax and enjoy your workout no need for sarcasm.
if you like creatine so much then take it. i am talking about my personal experience and what i have seen and what i concluded after researching. and i bet vassille is also talking about his personal experience. so move on

It's cool Dr G. Is like dealing with a bunch of addicts..as long as all do it it's somehow ok to do it but if someone sober steps in their way all hell breaks loose. I actually made a decission about 10 years ago go on GH, anabolics and later insulin as things in the gym intensified sort of speaking and have not touched creatine for about the that long 10 years. That covers it in a nutshell what I think about creatine lol
What they are taking about on here is peanuts hardly worth any time.

have a gatorade genius.

Creatine is hands down the best over the counter supp of all time. Prove it's not by sharing what works better...

Post a pic of yourself I want to see what creatine did for you. Let's see it put your money where your mouth is ...

It's cool Dr G. Is like dealing with a bunch of addicts..as long as all do it it's somehow ok to do it but if someone sober steps in their way all hell breaks loose.

Snapshot Knowledge

You based everything you know on you own know on what happens in your life and the world you live in.

That is NEVER a good idea.

The Law of Large Numbers

The foundation of good research and empirical data is based on large numbers compounded over time.

Creatine is one of the most research supplements on the market that is time tested.

Lack of Knowledge

What is sobering is you lack of knowledge on creatine.

I actually made a decission about 10 years ago go on GH, anabolics and later insulin as things in the gym intensified sort of speaking and have not touched creatine for about the that long 10 years. That covers it in a nutshell what I think about creatine lol

You're Right

Everything you know about creatine comes out of a nutshell...and it a tiny nutshell.

I am glad you clarified us.

I thought you were selling Amway.

What they are taking about on here is peanuts hardly worth any time.

Ignorance begets Ignorance

What I find interesting in this "Information Era" is that individuals such as yourself and G are so uneducated and ignorant.

Turning The Lights

Your snapshot views amount to sitting in a dark room, you see very little.

Turning on the lights amount to educating yourself is not something you are interested in.

People Don't Change

Unfortunately, people don't change.

You've chose you lot in life.

The only person who can help you is yourself.

However, that not going to happen.

Kenny Croxdale

I haven't been here in a while. Too bad nothing has changed. Dr.G still pushing bro bullshit.

Keep'em straight Kenny.

Man of La Mancha

Not really.

Trying to discuss anything with illogical, ignorant individuals amount to riding around fighting with windmills.

It is futile. I know better but...

Predictably Irrational
Daniel Ariely

This is a great book by Behavior Economist Daniel Ariely.

The book examines how individuals make irrational decision based on logical information.

Behavior

The book provide some basic personality profiling.

When presented with situations, certain personality types will make predictable irrational choices.

Psychology

Behavior Economist do not examine "why" certain individuals process and make irrational decisions.

It is more of a science based on their previous behavior patterns.

Kenny Croxdale

This is an interesting debate, but I find scientific research and cited sources support much more convincing than anecdotal evidence.

IML Gear Cream!
This is an interesting debate, but I find scientific research and cited sources support much more convincing than anecdotal evidence.

1) there are scientific facts where you don t need research to back it up: u dont need to research to find out that if u drop an egg from the 10 th floor it will break! you dont need research to know that X rays are harmful.
2) there are scientific facts but they need more consolidation with research and statistics: what is the dosage of iron that can become harmful for example...
3) there are phenomena that cannot be explained scientifically thus we rely on research only and on statistics.

most medicine fall into category 2...including creatine. the fact is that creatine level sustained above normal levels for a long time is harmful. no one will venture into a research on something that is potentially harmful and no research will be carried out for years just to validate the scientific fact. perhaps animal studies could be done. the only articles stating that creatine is ok are short term studies financed by supplement manufacturers, scholarly articles on long term effect of creatine supplementation on humans is not done and there are no needs to do it. so if anybody likes creatine it does not make it ok.

1) there are scientific facts where you don t need research to back it up: u dont need to research to find out that if u drop an egg from the 10 th floor it will break! you dont need research to know that X rays are harmful.
2) there are scientific facts but they need more consolidation with research and statistics: what is the dosage of iron that can become harmful for example...
3) there are phenomena that cannot be explained scientifically thus we rely on research only and on statistics.

most medicine fall into category 2...including creatine. the fact is that creatine level sustained above normal levels for a long time is harmful. no one will venture into a research on something that is potentially harmful and no research will be carried out for years just to validate the scientific fact. perhaps animal studies could be done. the only articles stating that creatine is ok are short term studies financed by supplement manufacturers, scholarly articles on long term effect of creatine supplementation on humans is not done and there are no needs to do it. so if anybody likes creatine it does not make it ok.

Never seen anyone work so hard to defend an indefensible position.

He does this constantly. Its apparently beyond his ability to comprehend when he is wrong so he just blah blahs this same crap. Protein is bad too just ask him.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

its ur call, but as others have mentioned creatine is ur best bet, nothing will make you look like the hulk without proper diet, training and habits.

not sure why you take it so personal and you go for sarcasm and insults.... who cares!!!!! you have your opinion and i have mine. stick with yours i dont care. the OP asked our opinions and i gave mine. so give yours. contradicting me is not the object of the debate.
as for my opinion: any excess supplement protein or whatever it is ..is bad for you. so for future debates you know where i stand so no need for insults. you like supplements then go ahead take them. i believe in healthy natural diet and quality and intelligent workout.

not sure why you take it so personal and you go for sarcasm and insults.... who cares!!!!! you have your opinion and i have mine. stick with yours i dont care. the OP asked our opinions and i gave mine. so give yours. contradicting me is not the object of the debate.
as for my opinion: any excess supplement protein or whatever it is ..is bad for you.

Are you such an idiot that you don't understand what opinion means? You don't simple state your opinions. You fabricate facts to back up your opinions. Then lie about the "research" you did on your fabricated information, and then later claim there is no such info because it's common knowledge. The only thing that's common knowledge here is that you're a lair and a very bad one at that.

Excess protein in someone with healthy kidneys isn't bad for you and there isn't one shred of reputable evidence or one peer reviewed study that you can offer up to provide back up for your nonsense masquerading as opinion. And while I'm at it, Stay out of these discussions if you cannot handle the sarcasm as sarcastic responses are all your posts warrant. Dr B.S.

Post a pic of yourself I want to see what creatine did for you. Let's see it put your money where your mouth is ...

If my picture is an argument for creatine, your's would be one against it, correct? mine are posted, many here have seen them. where are yours?

negged again

IML Gear Cream!
If my picture is an argument for creatine, your's would be one against it, correct? mine are posted, many here have seen them. where are yours?

negged again

Someone's calling you out huh? He must be a noob.

i will post my pic at 53 years old..right from the gym......and i will shut you up .....save the best argument for last:)

i will post my pic at 53 years old..right from the gym......and i will shut you up .....save the best argument for last:)

Waiting for pic to shut everyone up. Btw im still waiting on yhe credentials you were going to provide us with over a year ago to prove you're some sort of mail order doctor. Just sayin.

When I came off creatine as a teen whatever strength I lost wasn't even noticeable. Nowadays I don't even cycle off it tbh.

No pics I see. So, your best argument was no argument? Seems like you never had an argument to begin with.

... and you will save money and time.....most of it if not all is placebo effect

agreed. It may help a little bit, but not that much. well, not in my opinion. at least creatine monohydrate is relatively cheap compared to all the other crap supps out there.

Back