Buy Riptropin

Genotropin GH Coming!

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Genotropin GH Coming!

Genotropin 36iu pens will be on the list starting next week. Price will be same as most others with a much shorter eta. Anyone with pending orders can take genos at same value of their order if they choose to do so.
    Buyriptropin@safe-mail.net

Rep Points

Very nice bro, I tried emailing you with no later luck. Very interested to run some gh with my trt

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by jayroc View Post
    Very nice bro, I tried emailing you with no later luck. Very interested to run some gh with my trt
    you gotta email only from secure email address....

Rep Points

Thats what I figured, thanks

Rep Points

Well I have used tev-tropins, rips, nords, and genos. I will have to say genos blow everything out of the water. You just cant get any better genos. I have used tev-tropins from clinic and had too many sides. Genos were smooth and you definitely feel tighter and stronger. I only use 1.8 ius of genos and loving it. I recently got the nords and didnt like them. Told bush and he replaced them with genos for me. I have used 3 ius of rips and still nothing compared to 1.8 ius of genos. Sometimes i wonder what if i did 3.6 ius a day of genos.. I know guys are thinking 36 ius compared to 100 ius with cost, but believe me the strenght of genos are unreal. I think if money isnt an issue everyone should be on these. I still think 36 ius of genos are still stronger than any 100 iu kit of generics. Anyway I just want to say thanks bush. You will never find a price like that for genos anywhere.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by nick78 View Post
    Well I have used tev-tropins, rips, nords, and genos. I will have to say genos blow everything out of the water. You just cant get any better genos. I have used tev-tropins from clinic and had too many sides. Genos were smooth and you definitely feel tighter and stronger. I only use 1.8 ius of genos and loving it. I recently got the nords and didnt like them. Told bush and he replaced them with genos for me. I have used 3 ius of rips and still nothing compared to 1.8 ius of genos. Sometimes i wonder what if i did 3.6 ius a day of genos.. I know guys are thinking 36 ius compared to 100 ius with cost, but believe me the strenght of genos are unreal. I think if money isnt an issue everyone should be on these. I still think 36 ius of genos are still stronger than any 100 iu kit of generics. Anyway I just want to say thanks bush. You will never find a price like that for genos anywhere.
    I totally agree with everything you have said. I am on my second pen at 4ius a day. I look full everywhere even at a calorie deficit. These are by far the best gh I have ever taken. I can't imagine what 6-8ius would be like on these!

Rep Points

I would increase my dose but when I do I feel tired. There r times when I take around 2.7 and my muscles get super full. Stuff is amazing. I actually use a slin pin to get my gh out. Where can I get an attachment needle?

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by nick78 View Post
    I would increase my dose but when I do I feel tired. There r times when I take around 2.7 and my muscles get super full. Stuff is amazing. I actually use a slin pin to get my gh out. Where can I get an attachment needle?
    Here's where I get mine.

http://www.allegromedical.com/syring...e-p550690.html