• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Gyno Problem, help a brother out

hill450

BECAUSE I LOVE THIS SHIT!
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok, let me try to make this quick. I am running homebrew test cyp currently at 1 gram per week(which I am about to drop to 750 or so maybe 800). Anyway was running airsealed2 exemestane at 12.5mg/day and it was doing ok but left nipple was hurting.

Switched to blue sky peptide exemestane 12.5mg/day, 15mg/day, now 25mg/day and nolva at 20mg/day to take care of the nips and see if my ai wasn't good. Now left nip has mass growing behind it and still sore. Also small bb size hard lump in right nipple now. My mood is perfectly fine (good well being feeling just pissed about my nipple situation) and my sex drive ok but not what it should be.

I posted this on asf and all advice I got was to take the nolva. How long should it take for nolva to start working? I've been taking it 6 days now. I'm hoping bluesky is good to go. I'm getting damn tired of this guessing bs.

Any advice here? I'm about to just take letro at 2.5mg a day until this all goes away. And then even what source? I'm thinking chemone, ar-r or cemproducts? I just want a legit source for some good stuff.

Thank you in advance

EDIT: Just pm a good source if you KNOW theyre good, forgot there was no source talk here. Still would like advice though.

Last edited:
I know what you are going through. About 2 years ago I was running about 1g test per week. My aromasin was bunk and towards the end of the cycle started with the nipple sensitivity. Over the last 2 years it flares up from time to time even though I have been off. I usually start up Nolva ( pm me for a good one) and that does the trick. I also notice that when my BF rises it flares up. I had full panel run and estrogen was normal. I'm at the point that the left nipple has a quarter hard mass and may need to just get it removed. I'll keep you updated. For now use a Nolva with Anastrozole.

I've been reading up a bit on Rolaxifene (Evista). Seem like an excellent drug to combat/fix your issue.

only reputable reseach company i seen without bunk chems are cem, not saying that any others are bunk but its just from personal experience and personal preference. Common protocol for gyno treatment is nolva at 20mg daily until gyno disappears, could be one week or 2-3 months. If that doesnt work i would say try Rolaxifene as getlean stated. a reputable sponsor i stated has this in stock and works.

-R

Hmmm so no one is still suggesting letro? I know it crashes estro but I feel as if it'll be a good idea after pct for sure if it's still bad.

I'll check out the raloxifen. I think I may try adex while on next cycle. See if there is a difference there.

Thank you guys keep it coming

U should always run an ai on cycle especially if your prone to gyno.

-R

i have been running purchase peptides since they redid everything and is basically the old ergo pep... There Aromasin was on point. When my est level is low it is hard to finish during sex, and i can last insane amounts of time on it so i know its legit. You need Blood Work though.

Aromasin isn't as strong as most think. Obviously none of us know for sure if it's dosed as listed but for what it's worth I was running aromasin at 30mg/day(10mg 3x/day) while running about 800mg of test and my estrogen came back high still. I think it was 46.

I've had the same exact issue before bro. The advice I got was "its probably nothing if you are taking good aromasin" mine was puberty gyno growing. It grew a decent amount until I hit it with letro. I ran letro for about 6 weeks at a decent dose. And I have got to tell you that it really really sucked. But now it is back to its normal size (not even noticeable) and I run adex on cycle and it keeps it in check. I only use aromasin on my cruise dose of 250 and it seems to work fine like that.

IML Gear Cream!
Letro: Day 1: .50mg Letro Day 2: 1.0mg Letro Day 3: 1.5mg Letro Day 4: 2.0mg Letro Day 5: 2.5mg Letro (Stay at this level until gyno subsides) Nolvadex 20 mg Ed for 1st week 40 mg Ed for 2nd week Caber: .5 every 2x per week (stay at this level to gyno subsides... then cut dose in half for 2 weeks, then a quarter for 2 weeks to prevent dopamine withdrawal). Once gyno is gone. You will still need a small dose aromasin ai. Everything is acquired at http://www.ag-guys.com/store/home.php.

"Pay me now or pay me later"~former gyno victim

Aromasin isn't as strong as most think. Obviously none of us know for sure if it's dosed as listed but for what it's worth I was running aromasin at 30mg/day(10mg 3x/day) while running about 800mg of test and my estrogen came back high still. I think it was 46.

then you should find a new source because my aromasin that I am running gets me the same results as lab grade, my E2 levels are 16 running insane amounts of gear with only 12.5mg.

I do always run ai on cycle and my estrogen was at 17 when I was having the sore left nip. It started growing and got right nip lump when I switched off of my home brew air sealed ai but that isn't 100% I'd need labs to prove that too. I'll probably just get some letro to take care of it and just deal with the horrible depression of it for a bit.

Back