AMA Labs

Lame shit

Thread: Lame shit

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Lame shit

So I thought I'd vent for a min on here because these last few weeks just keep getting worse and worse and today just topped it all off. So first I've been stressed the fuck out and busy as fuck with starting my new business and cutting ties with my other business partners and getting away from that company I co own. Too many hands in our pockets with not enough of them generating a profit to where we should even cut them a check. So I'm done with that shit. Its bad enough I'm already paying someone's welfare check who's qualified to work yet would rather smoke crack and loose their kids to the system or turn them into worthless hood rat gang bangers. Then my lupus starts flaring up and have days where I can't even get out of bed to eat let alone try and run my new business. My blood pressure had been through the roof from it and I've had to get back on my blood thinners so I don't get a clot and was in the hospital for a couples days because of the lupus. So since last thur I've felt great, back in the gym, continuing my cycle, killing shit at work and in the gym and then BAM!! I re break my fucking wrist again. A lot of you know that I had reconstructive surgery on my wrist last march to pin the bones back together and fuse the ligaments back to the bones. Well all that surgery and recovery I just went through was all for nothing. So now my cycle comes to an end in the beginning of the ninth week (out of a 20 week cycle). I'm out of the gym now for probably another 6-8 months and have to go through the whole bullshit process again all the while trying to do my duties for my MC and running my new company. I'd mention here, but this shit is easy. This month sucked ass. The year started out fucking awesome then this month hit. Fuck you end of feb and march. Same shit happened last year. Shit was going great then I broke my wrist feb 28th. Fuck it, my rants done. Time to just deal with it and move forward.

VP of LIFE
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Sorry bro....Now pick yourself up and put one foot in front of the other...Baby steps...You will come back from this even stronger man..Let me know if I can help, you have been a lot of help to this board....
    ?This message was sent using true power!!!

Rep Points

Man sorry to hear about all this . Seems life just never stops coming at you does it ?

Rep Points

I'm very sorry to hear that man. If I knew you I would give you a big hug. We all need one sometimes. I'll send an e-hug in my head still :-)

Rep Points

Yo buddy i logged into say this, to speed up this recovery add some hgh in there not the generics but pharma grade, yes its exspensive but will do wonders, also add some healing peptides brother best of luck i am sorry to hear this i can squat again after a year.. Youll be back

ALPHA MALE

Rep Points

your wrist is a small part of your body connected to only one arm... quit whining and train uninjured parts
    ...PASSION IS MY FUCKING PASSION
    http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/th...w!!!-Get-on-it!!!

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by KILLEROFSAINTS View Post
    your wrist is a small part of your body connected to only one arm... quit whining and train uninjured parts
    Lmao! Best response yet. I'd rep you but I'm using the tapatalk app.

Rep Points

Just stay mentally focused bro, don't let injuries and hard days bring you down. Do as killer said hit legs core etc if there weren't any bad days you wouldn't know what a good day would be.

-R

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Keep on keeping on brother,that what don't kill us makes us stronger

Rep Points

Couldn't agree more...do something....do anything.....whatever you do, will stimulate circulation, and that in itself will hasten the healing process. And, keep your diet clean.

What qualifies me to say? I'm in my early hundreds, and still train harder than most people half my age. I've had more surgeries than Frankenstein.....two torn biceps, torn patella, torn rotator cuff, three herniated discs (laminectomy) carpal tunnel both hands, pins in my foot to repair fractures. I've had slings, casts, an assortment of braces, cruthches, and even a walker.

"Anger is more useful than despair."

Get PISSED! And convince yourself you're going to heal faster than mere mortals!!!

Rep Points

Damn sherk, sorry to hear it bro. Id be pretty fuckin frustrated myself

Rep Points

Dam thats sucks, just keep your head up and move forward. Squats everyday it is, and think of all the left over goodies u will have for next cycle.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

I'm not a peptide guy so any advice on what peps are best to run with gh for recovery would be greatly appreciated. My surgery is 6 weeks out to re fuse the ligaments so I'm looking to start with this recovery cycle ASAP. Thanks guys.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I feel for ya.
    No stranger to injuries myself.

One of my Mom's (rest her soul) favorite movies was Swingtown.
    Though she was way before my time, I love Ginger Rogers.
    When I feel like crap, down about something I watch the film again...like therapy...

My favorite scene:

BOARD REP

Rep Points

It must have been a rule that every actress back then had to be hot. Not like today.

Rep Points

Sorry to hear that man! What doesn't kill us only makes us stronger, right? lol...I'd take the time to grow them legs!

Chemistry Experiment
    ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Sherk View Post
    I'm not a peptide guy so any advice on what peps are best to run with gh for recovery would be greatly appreciated. My surgery is 6 weeks out to re fuse the ligaments so I'm looking to start with this recovery cycle ASAP. Thanks guys.
    Honestly I would just do HRT. Maybe 200 mg cyp weekly and 2 iu GH daily. May as well cruise brother.

IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15

IronMag Research Now Open! - heavyiron15 for 15% off!

Buy Syringes No Prescription
    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Thanks heavy. I stopped my cycle and am back on trt at 200mg cyp. I'll run gh at 2iu daily. Glad you chimed in before I spent a fortune on peptides along with gh. I was going to run 4iu but if that dose is too much or not needed I'll save the cash an run 2iu for the next 5-6 months until surgery and therapy is done. Thanks again bro.

Rep Points

Sucks to hear that bro. Theres a bro at my gym, granted he is kinda small, but ripped nontheless thats missing his wrist/hand. Still trains like a boss doing what he can. I said that just to make you feel better hahahaha

All jokes aside, my bpartner had the same surgery, got fucked up on the meds for awhile, keep it healthy mane!

TEAM AY

Rep Points

Sorry to hear this Sherk, I know surgery and rehab is a long road, but all you can do is take one day at a time. Oh, and after you pick yourself up, and dust yourself off, be sure wash your hands and give those vials a good swabbing!

Chemistry Experiment
    ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

Thanks heavy. I stopped my cycle and am back on trt at 200mg cyp. I'll run gh at 2iu daily. Glad you chimed in before I spent a fortune on peptides along with gh. I was going to run 4iu but if that dose is too much or not needed I'll save the cash an run 2iu for the next 5-6 months until surgery and therapy is done. Thanks again bro.
    4 iu is great for a cut but for your situation there's no way I would spend that much GH. You can get rest and heal up then hit the gas later.

IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15

IronMag Research Now Open! - heavyiron15 for 15% off!

Buy Syringes No Prescription
    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity.

Rep Points

HeavyIron is right. 4-5 iu is great for cutting. I ran 5 iu a day for 4 months and loved it. I recommend running GHRP-2, GHRP-6, and CJC-1295 W/O DAC for the peptides to run with it. They will enhance the effects of the gh...so taking 5 iu with those peptides will have the effect of about 8 iu. You have to take the peptides and gh at least 20 mins apart or they can counteract with eachother. I alternated the 2 and the 6, one i the morning and one in the night. I would take 1 iu of the CJC with 1 iu of the GHRP together and then the gh 20 mins later. I had great results doing this..but if you think that gh makes you hungry then wait till you take those peptides...holy hell, you'll wanna eat everything lol
    Last edited by BadApel; 03-20-2014 at 06:55 PM. Reason: typo

Rep Points

honestly the best peptide info anywhere is on datbtrue

but heavy is right...a cruise of cyp and lower dose gh will likely do the trick

high doses of peptides can get to be as expensive as a decent quality gh

IronMagLabs Discount Code for 15% off ~~ Sheriv15

~~~~Use "Sheriv15" a coupon code for 15% off at IronMag research~~~~

Amalist@securenym.net

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Thank you everyone. My wrist is already hurting enough, I don't want to make the wallet hurt or my ass from the ol lady whooping it for spending too much. Think I'm gonna roll with heavy's suggestion. Less in this case is more.

Rep Points

Thank you everyone. My wrist is already hurting enough, I don't want to make the wallet hurt or my ass from the ol lady whooping it for spending too much. Think I'm gonna roll with heavy's suggestion. Less in this case is more.
    hahaha. Well when you mention the ol lady it changes everything. A happy wife/girl is a happy life...and hell if not lol