Olympus Pharma

New cycle

Thread: New cycle

Rep Points

New cycle

M going to run cyp 500/wk, mast 300/wk, NPP 300/wk, prop 300/wk, 50mg drol daily kick start first 4 wks, 50mg daily last 6 wks. Any thoughts? I was thinking about subbing/adding eq...let me hear what you think.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Cycle history? What have you ran before? How long are you going to run this? Is this a blast or a cycle?
    In order to receive list please make sure you have 20 or more posts and have a positive reputation, then PM me!

Rep Points

Last cycle was cyp 1800/wk tren E 500/wk anadrol 50mg/day(4weeks) insulin 4 iu's/day and TNE preworkout. I ran injections for 24 weeks, which was a little long for me. I always have arimidex, hcg, and caber on hand if necessary. I gained about 15 pounds on this cycle. The anadrol at the end added some water, once I lost the water I kept about 11 pounds...I'm currently 5'10" 210 pounds and my goal with the next cycle is to maintain my gains and add some "dry" mass. Obviously summer is coming so I don't want to be the fat bloated guy on the beach. My BF is around 15%, ideally I'd like to be closer to 225 at 10% bf. also on this cycle my diet will be paleo style with no refined carbs. This should wring out some more water and keep me lean.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Hmm maybe this could be good for you

Cyp - 600
    NPP - 300
    Mast - 300
    EQ - 800

Plus your drol like you said.

How's that sound?
    In order to receive list please make sure you have 20 or more posts and have a positive reputation, then PM me!

Rep Points

How does your diet look that looks like a heavy long cycle for you to only gain 11 pounds after all is said and done. I would have thought you would have put on a lot more weight. Keep me posted with your results, and good luck to you.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by spartan1 View Post
    How does your diet look that looks like a heavy long cycle for you to only gain 11 pounds after all is said and done. I would have thought you would have put on a lot more weight. Keep me posted with your results, and good luck to you.
    I agree. Better off keeping your test a little lower. Running it close to 2G is a hell of a lot. To each their own though.

Rep Points

Yeah, I definitely liked that level, but the sides were significant

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Gunnerjc View Post
    Yeah, I definitely liked that level, but the sides were significant
    Yeah man, drop it down, keep test 500-750, EQ around 600-800c mast 300. That is even a whole lot. Pushing 2G of gear.

Rep Points

Last time I ran eq was eq and sust with t-Bol decent cycle, but didn't seem to give me much more than a little boost. That was prior toy introduction to Olympus gear though. This will be my first time using mast. Hoping this cycle gives me some solid "dry" gains