• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

Any shops doing a transformation contest soon???

heavyiron

Chemistry Experiment
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I was thinking about taking my physique to a whole different level. I would be very interested in a transformation contest starting around April 1st.

I would be interested I can speak with z

I felt I was screwed during ag contest and beat saney for second last year.

AMA has one going on..

The AMA guys are on a coke binge with some NY hookers. They won't reply to threads until I'm in bed......

i need a dnp transformation contest...winter coat is still on...

I don't need any gear, I just need some motivation =)

Motivation?
Do you see the same avi as everyone else?
I assume it's a pic from your last transformation which was incredible.

That is most definitely motivation for a lot of guys on these forums.

I, for one , would love to see a sponsor take you up on it. I'd love to see what a "whole different level" is going to be.

One thing's for sure, it will be impressive.

I don't need any gear, I just need some motivation =)

This is a very circular argument for me as free gear is motivation :hmmm:

"I eat cause im unhappy. Im unhappy cause I eat Its a vicious cycle" fat bastard

You're too small. Go eat a pizza!

Haha,

I wrote my new plan today and sent it to my nutritionist for review. Macros have increased significantly until the cut starts. Cardio has also decreased =)

I plan on doing my own transformation starting April 13th released from back surgery then. Feel like such a fat ass. I got gear but wouldn't mind a sponsor hooking me up. I am a gear whore

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
i even not start on hard diet and i am already 8% bf..;) now when i will add gh,etc and diet..will come to 4-6%..;)

I was thinking about taking my physique to a whole different level. I would be very interested in a transformation contest starting around April 1st.

I'm down for a contest :thumb:

Cool, maybe we should just start one ourselves?

Think AMA is doing one. it would be cool to have a few board sponsors sign up and then have all the contestants picked by a mod then randomly assigned to the sponsors that signed up.

Back