• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Hobbit will suck cock for gearz

_LG_

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
ckcrown84 said:
Hello,

I am a competitive power lifter. Competing in April and again in June
Currently AMA is hosting my journal See the link:
http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/t...-POWER-LIFTING?p=3236132&posted=1#post3236132

I have the highest success journal they have ever hosted with 5000 views.

They have chosen not to continue sponsorship, so I am looking for a respectable company
that is interested in sponsoring a quality athlete and journal

Please look at my thread, judge the quality and let me know.

Still at it.

Crazy Idea, just buy your own gears. Then you can Honestly say whatever the fuck you want!!!

customs gimmick account :coffee:

Heard Lucky Seven is looking. :winkfinger:

.....But you have to buy a portfolio first. The gear will come later.

IML Gear Cream!
Have I been on another planet for years..or do people really get gear sponsorship opportunities for a lifting comp log??

Attention to all:

I'm going to lift today...will someone sponsor me with lots of free gearz so I can lif all day on free gearz..I will be buying nothing ever...and 4899 of the 5001 views on my log are from me looking every 3 mins in hope someone gave a fuck and asked me a question...

I thank all non profit free gearz companies for giving what I won't pay for...cause that would mean sales and profit...that is unacceptable in my free getting world of gearz logs...

I must go now to check my views and beg for more gearz...

Thank You for free

Obama 2016-the keeper of my free shit...brother..

Last edited:
ill sponsor you :coffee:

Gearz Beggin'..

begging.jpgw500

Have I been on another planet for years..or do people really get gear sponsorship opportunities for a lifting comp log??

Lmao! I gotta go and negg that douchebag!

Attention to all:

I'm going to lift today...will someone sponsor me with lots of free gearz so I can lif all day on free gearz..I will be buying nothing ever...and 4899 of the 5001 views on my log are from me looking every 3 mins in hope someone gave a fuck and asked me a question...

I thank all non profit free years companies for giving what I won't pay for...cause that would mean sales and profit...that is unacceptable in my free getting world of gearz logs...

I must go now to check my views and beg for more gearz...

Thank You for free

Obama 2016-the keeper of my free shit...brother..
Lmao!

just fyi, I may make my first purchase ever from an IMF shop soon. That buyriptropin guy got me addicted to his rips.

HI..addiction can be helped...what I suggest is sending all the rips your addicted to or the money to buy them too me...free of course...

I will then log your addiction saving process on the board...

Your welcome for saving you..for free...for me:)

Where's my free gearz! 14k+ views !! Wait...nvm. send me rips. Tyia...those rips are awesomely awesome

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

there is only one godly reviewer in all our hearts and minds, he was from toowoomba, he reviewed the shit out of every product, with our favorite rating of drinkability....

on a side note he still has 2 books on anabolics for sale and lots of half used protein shake supps with black mold growing on them.....

just prayers and flowers for you Miss sheriV:)

Start a paypal fund raiser! Climb a mountain for charity! :coffee:

Start a paypal fund raiser! Climb a mountain for charity! :coffee:

I have a site started for Sheri...strangleit4gearz....we have received 3 half used deca vials....22 unmarked var/dbol tabs(waiting on tests to confirm ie;daily clit inspection) and a old Scat video from the late 80's that includes a goat and 3 midgets all recorded on VHS tape...

Real excited about these donations.....espc the goat scenes...

I'm wondering who stole some of my gear stash to fund with the half used deca and unmarked var/dbol

Back