• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Health benefits of green tea

andymark25415

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello everyone there are many benefits of green tea if we will drink green tea daily 2 or 3 times in hole day. as we know there are most of peoples have over weight problem and they want to get rid from this problem by easy way. the most easiest way is green tea, if you will drink green tea daily then you can easily loss weight fast. green tea is one of the best way to loss weight fast. green tea protect us from heart problem, blood pressure problem and many other illness.

The amounts of green tea extract (EGCG) used in fat burning tests were in the 1-1.2 gram per day area, which is far and away above what anyone is drinking.

Remove the caffeine, and isolate the EGCG 50-90% and you will get what most supplemental forms provide for fat burning.

^^^ :thumb:

lols OP be spamming

Green tea can increase activity in the working memory area of the brain. With increased blood flow more healthy blood vessels can reach the brain also help in keeping the blood sugar stable in Diabetic people.

Its because of a type of polyphenol called catechins which is bitter in taste, they produce more catechins from the leaf when the temperature of the water increases.

I love green tea with some flavor like lemon or mint thats much healthier and more energized.

Green tree has many benefits. It makes fat loose. I love too drink green tree with few drops of lemon and half tea spoon of honey.

Green tea is awesome with honey and ginger

1.Compounds in green tea makes improve brain function and make you smarter.
2.It increases fat burning and improves physical performance.
3.It may lower your risk of various types of cancer.
4.It kills bacteria which improves dental health.
5.It lower your risk of having type 2 diabetes.
6.It reduce the risk of having cardiovascular disease.

I drink the V8 energy drinks. It's green tea with other fruit and veggie extracts in it. It works great for me before the gym.

I like green tea and I'm glad that it's not only tasty, but healthy too.

A'm adore green tea drinking. I rather often drink it on an empty stomach. Is it good or not?

Conscious people always try to drink at least 2 cups a day!

IML Gear Cream!
Add:
1. Green Tea Contains Various Bioactive Compounds That Can Improve Health
2. Compounds in Green Tea Can Improve Brain Function and Make You Smarter
3. Green Tea Increases Fat Burning and Improves Physical Performance
4. Antioxidants in Green Tea May Lower Your Risk of Various Types of Cancer
5. Green Tea May Protect Your Brain in Old Age, Lowering Your Risk of Alzheimer?s and Parkinson?s
6. Green Tea Can Kill Bacteria, Which Improves Dental Health and Lowers Your Risk of Infection
7. Green Tea May Lower Your Risk of Type II Diabetes
8. Green Tea May Reduce Your Risk of Cardiovascular Disease
9. Green Tea Can Help You Lose Weight and Lower Your Risk of Becoming Obese
10. Green Tea May Decrease Your Risk of Dying and Help You Live Longer

There are little to no known side effects or contraindications to drinking green tea for adults. However, the following risks or complications should be made clear:

Caffeine sensitivity - those with severe caffeine sensitivities could experience insomnia, anxiety, irritability, nausea, or upset stomach.

Blood thinners - those taking blood thinners (anticoagulant drugs) such as Coumadin/warfarin should drink green tea with caution due to its vitamin K content. It's also recommended to avoid green tea and aspirin, because they both reduce the clotting effectiveness of platelets.

Other stimulants - if taken with stimulant drugs, green tea could increase blood pressure and heart rate.

Green tea supplements contain high levels of active substances that can trigger side effects and interact with other herbs, supplements, or medications.

Green tea supplements are unregulated by the FDA and may also contain other substances unsafe for health or with unproven health benefits. Always check with a doctor before starting any herb or supplement regimen.

In particular, pregnant or breastfeeding women, those with heart problems or high blood pressure, kidney or liver problems, stomach ulcers, or anxiety disorders should not take green tea supplements or extracts.

Back