• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Few questions about bloodwork rests. been cruising on AY test E 300 for 8 months.

jshel12

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I just got blood work back. I pin AY test E 150 mgs 2 x a week (300 mgs total).
I can post all 6 pages but dont have time right now and most of it is all good anyway. So ill just ask what stands out to me. Just want to know if my high numbers on certain things are dangerous long term or just a little high. Input from TRT users would be greatly appreciated, or anyone that gets regular bloodwork, esspecialy Heavyiron or other mods. Thanks in advance guys.

Total test: 5743 normal range: 241-827

Hemoglobin: 18.4 normal range: 13.2-17.1
Hematocrit: 55.0 normal range: 38.5-50.0

AST: 48 normal range: 10-40
ALT: 35 normal range: 9-46

I also have proteinuria which came back negative to my suprise. But here are my kidney blood test results.
By far the most important to me.

Urea nitrogen (BUN) 17 mg/dl normal range: 7-25
Creatinine 1.01 mg/dl normal range: 0.60-1.35
eGFR Non-AFR. American 99 normal range: > OR = 60
eGFR African American 114 normal range: > OR = 60
BUN/Creatinine Ratio non applicable normal range: 6-22

everything else was in normal range and I'm white by the way. so I guess only the non african american eGFR matters? And why is my BUN/Creatinine N/A? Ill ask my doc but have to schedule an appt.

The only thing that I would be concerned about is the hemoglobin/hemocrit. Is your RBC normal? When hemo is too high it means your blood is too thick. You can knock this down by donating blood to the American Red Cross. I would recheck again in a few weeks. AST is just slightly elevated, but I would just keep an eye on it. Not sure why the BUN/Creatinine ratio shows n/a.

Last edited:
Red blood cell count is within normal range. White blood cell count is elevated, not by much but is above normal. I hate giving blood, I turned white and almost passed out while giving these little samples for blood test. Can't imagine sitting there donating blood. Hope there are other alternatives out there to lower hemo levels. I guess its weird I have no prblem whats so ever giving my self IM or sub-Q shots but become a little girl when someone touches my veins.

The other way I know of is to lower your testosterone dose. Are your taking anything else?

No, not now. I cruise 300mgs a week year round. This year I'm going to add 400 mgs of tren E, and 400 mgs of masteron for 10 weeks starting in May, then just go back to 300mgs of test. Maybe I'll drop it down to 200 mgs for 10-12 weeks and see where I stand later on in year.

take baby asprine everyday. I dont donate any more because it can make you anemic if you donate to much so I run baby asprine on cycles and my Hem.. Is on point
how much baby aspirin ? ive herd 81mg ? also does that effect liver enzymes ?

so yea, I have two questions myself...
is the total test high for 300mgs a week?
what would raise AST to be slightly above range? if your taking orals I could see that but would test alone raise that number?

Hematocrit is too high. Give blood or drop the dose.

Stay well hydrated.

Do you live at very high altitude? If not I would personally be concerned with the Hematocrit and I would personally give blood ASAP.

AY's testosterone looks stout. LOL!

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks for input. I don't live in high altitude. And Jay Steel I do take baby asprin 81 mgs, do you think taking it twice a day would help? maybe I'll drop dose to 200 mgs for a little. And I had about 6 drinks the night before with some of my friends so that may have raised my AST along with dehydrating myself. I'm also very lean so I get away with eating more junk food than the average person, I'm sure dropping a few burgers and fries would help also. But thanks again for advice.

I may have also skewed my numbers a a little by the drinking night before, but I also did a 30 minute cardio session as soon as I woke up then drove right after gym to get the work done. And my final stupid question, Adding in 400 mgs of tren and 400 mgs of masteron, a bad idea?

I just got blood work back. I pin AY test E 150 mgs 2 x a week (300 mgs total).
I can post all 6 pages but dont have time right now and most of it is all good anyway. So ill just ask what stands out to me. Just want to know if my high numbers on certain things are dangerous long term or just a little high. Input from TRT users would be greatly appreciated, or anyone that gets regular bloodwork, esspecialy Heavyiron or other mods. Thanks in advance guys.

Total test: 5743 normal range: 241-827

Hemoglobin: 18.4 normal range: 13.2-17.1
Hematocrit: 55.0 normal range: 38.5-50.0

AST: 48 normal range: 10-40
ALT: 35 normal range: 9-46

I also have proteinuria which came back negative to my suprise. But here are my kidney blood test results.
By far the most important to me.

Urea nitrogen (BUN) 17 mg/dl normal range: 7-25
Creatinine 1.01 mg/dl normal range: 0.60-1.35
eGFR Non-AFR. American 99 normal range: > OR = 60
eGFR African American 114 normal range: > OR = 60
BUN/Creatinine Ratio non applicable normal range: 6-22

everything else was in normal range and I'm white by the way. so I guess only the non african american eGFR matters? And why is my BUN/Creatinine N/A? Ill ask my doc but have to schedule an appt.

Bun can vary a lot if your fasted or not when labs are drawn...so no biggie...

I would give a pint of blood at a donation center and those markers that are slightly elevated will drop below the top line....that will keep below for 3-4 months...300mg ew is going to continue to keep numbers a little high...I give a pknt 2-3 times a year..I'm on TRT...

Actually the total test number is pretty high for 300mg ew...but it will vary by injection to draw time distance..

I may have also skewed my numbers a a little by the drinking night before, but I also did a 30 minute cardio session as soon as I woke up then drove right after gym to get the work done. And my final stupid question, Adding in 400 mgs of tren and 400 mgs of masteron, a bad idea?
High Hematocrit can kill you via clotting or heart attack. I would not add steroids. I think you may be really missing the point here. Get off the drugs, drop the dose or give blood ASAP.

Point taken. Gonna drop dose down to 200 mgs a week immediately, and make sure I stay well hydrated all the time. Hopefully by cutting my total test by a 100 mgs a week will drop my levels down.

High Hematocrit can kill you via clotting or heart attack. I would not add steroids. I think you may be really missing the point here. Get off the drugs, drop the dose or give blood ASAP.

This. Adding more aas will only make it worse. Stop being a bitch and donate or you will regret it. Or drop the dose to 150 Mgs a week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If your total test number is that high the gear isnt dosed correctly or the lab screwed up. I would be the lab test isnt right.

If your total test number is that high the gear isnt dosed correctly or the lab screwed up. I would be the lab test isnt right.

You could be right, I don't know. I did take one of my bi-weekly 150 mg shots about 11 hours before blood was drawn, maybe that caused it. Its the first time I got my testosterone levels checked. I'm not really too concerned with test levels, seeing how I trust my source. I'm just happy that the only real concern was a problem that can be fixed. I had some issues with my kidneys that really concerned me and was also worried about my cholesterol (runs in my family). They were both really good. I'm just gonna lower my cruise dosage to 200 mgs a week and just do one 10 week cycle a year instead of 300 mg cruises and 2 cycles a year. But maybe there was a mistake by lab, you never know. I'm gonna make appt with doc this week and ask him about it too.

And does anyone know how long it take for hematocrit levels to drop. I already took my shots down to 100 mgs, but since its an enanthate esther I'm assuming its gonna take a few weeks to a few months?

It can take weeks to drop if you donate. Dropping the dose will likely take a lot longer.

IML Gear Cream!
You really really need to lower your dose for TRT. you're going to cause yourself some serious long term health issues. Either you're gonna stroke out or have a heart attack from cholesterol buildup if you continue to run at 5000+ all the time. That is not a healthy TRT regamine by any stretch of the imagination.

81mg Baby aspirin 1 ED

Yes, I've already lowered it to 200 mgs and will only be doing one 10 week cycle a year. Which will be just low test and tren. And I will never cruise above 200 mgs again, ever. And was even gonna do an 8-10 week period at the end of every year of 150 mgs of test also. I just came from my doctor he told me the hemoglobin was a bit more accurate than hematocrit as far as measuring health concerns. I'm an 18.4. A 19 is extremely dangerous and a blood donation would have to be done even if I dropped test all together. A 17 is where I want to get my levels ASAP (obviously lower would be better). So I cut out 100 mgs a week of test and will only drink on special occasions because alchohol does not help with hydration. And I also was a light smoker ( a few before I went to sleep) and that is also done forever. So hopefully the combination of less test, less alchohol, zero tobacco, and more water will solve my problems.

And Linuxian I do take baby asprin and cholesterol levels weren't bad:

HDL 56 normal range: > OR = 40
LDL 108 normal range: < 130

Triclycerides 53 normal range: <150

Those numbers are stupid high unless you inject once a week and took bloods a day or 2 after. Something doesn't add up

I divided the doses up into 2 weekly 150 mg doses. My blood was drawn roughly 11 hours after a 150 mg shot. My doctor told me he used to treat a male adult film actor who came in with test numbers over 20,000. He was on all kinds of shit. He said he's never seen anyone even come close to approaching those numbers. The nurse also told me most people wait a week after last administration before getiing labs done. I did not wait cause it was my only day off that week and wanted to get it out of way. I'm sure had I taken a shot then waited a full 7 days my test numbers would have been lower. Thats just my guess, I never got test levels checked before. I was more concerned about my kidney and cholesterol levels. Turns out I should have been paying much more attention to hemoglobin and hematocrit levels. Lesson learned and I will take steps to get that in check.

Hematocrit is too high. Give blood or drop the dose.

Stay well hydrated.

Do you live at very high altitude? If not I would personally be concerned with the Hematocrit and I would personally give blood ASAP.

AY's testosterone looks stout. LOL!

Do this. Mine was very high after a huge cycle of AY Test 400 (1.2 grams) and AY EQ (1.2 grams); I gave double red cells to the cancer hospital here and I felt so much better within hours. Trust me, man up and donate blood this once and drop your dose. It's not healthy to have your test that high for an extended period of time. I question what your cholesterol is and your HDL/LDL breakdown.

Do this. Mine was very high after a huge cycle of AY Test 400 (1.2 grams) and AY EQ (1.2 grams); I gave double red cells to the cancer hospital here and I felt so much better within hours. Trust me, man up and donate blood this once and drop your dose. It's not healthy to have your test that high for an extended period of time. I question what your cholesterol is and your HDL/LDL breakdown.

blood pressure was also 120/78

dose is already dropped to 200 mgs

And Linuxian I do take baby asprin and cholesterol levels weren't bad:

That freak'n rocks bro. I wish my numbers looked that good!!

I've never seen test levels that high on a 300mg of test a week.
I've done 150mg of test and had blood drown next day and I barely got to 1200 if I remember right. Pharm grade stuff too
Your cholesterol numbers are great for test levels that high....I just have a weird feeling those test numbers are not right but anyway
btw did you measure your free test?

No, they did not measure free test to my knowledge. I'll check paperwork again when I go home, but I do not recall seeing anything but total testosterone. My cholesterol may be good because I take 1000mgs of niacin a day, 600 mgs of red yeast rice 2 x daily, 4 cholest-off pills daily, 200 mgs of Co-Q10, and 2.5 teaspoons of fish oil daily.

Back