• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Severe Muscle ache and fatigue during training.

KelJu

Thats Dr. Keke to you!
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
This is a new one for me. I have trained off and on for a long time, and I have never felt anything like this. It starts off like a really good pump, but turns into a awful burning sensation. My muscular endurance has dropped, and I get cramps really easily.

This morning I caught a cramp in my abdominal wall that shut down my morning run midway through. In the gym, I was doing torso twist and caught one in my hamstring that locked my whole fucking leg up for 10 minutes.

Yesterday, I had a burning sensation in my lower legs just walking from the bus station to my apartment. It felt like my feet and legs were too tired to walk. WTF is that. I can walk 15 miles a day without even being uncomfortable.

Today, my shoulders hurt so bad that I had to get my straps and hang from a chin-up bar for 10 minutes just to be able to move my arms again.

I bought a bunch of bananas, and will try to force feed myself as many as possible. In the meantime, I would love to know if any of you have ever experienced anything like this?

are you taking clen ?

did all the symptoms start when you started clen ?

ya man by no means am i an expert but i think its the clen, my buddy had a similar issue and now takes his clen 1 hour post workout and it works for him, also are you cycling 2weeks on 2weeks off?

ya man by no means am i an expert but i think its the clen, my buddy had a similar issue and now takes his clen 1 hour post workout and it works for him, also are you cycling 2weeks on 2weeks off?

I hadn't planned on it. I was going to use a 30ml bottle for 30 days. If this shit keeps up, I am going to stop using it. I can't lift like this everyday. The muscles in my back are spasming right now at work.

well i know most people cycle on 2weeks on 2weeks off? maybe that will help?

and whats the dosage ? alot of 30ml bottles are 200mcg/ml a ml would be 200mcg thats a Hefty dose of clen

I take 200mcg/ml. So, 200mcg every morning after I finish my run.

IML Gear Cream!
I hadn't planned on it. I was going to use a 30ml bottle for 30 days. If this shit keeps up, I am going to stop using it. I can't lift like this everyday. The muscles in my back are spasming right now at work.

You'll clog the beta receptors by week 2 and have no benefit after that. Cycle off clen and replace with bennadryl for 2 weeks to flush the receptors out.

Very important! You should also be taking an anti-inflammatory like ibuprofen with clen to combat cardiac issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also if you started out with 200mcg You are abadass

My body laughs at stimulants. I could probably take ephedrine, caffeine, clen, and float a boat of meth and still go workout without getting to jittery.

None the less, this issue scared the fuck out of me, so I stopped all stims. I don't even drink coffee anymore. I am purging out my endocrine system.

My body laughs at stimulants. I could probably take ephedrine, caffeine, clen, and float a boat of meth and still go workout without getting to jittery.

None the less, this issue scared the fuck out of me, so I stopped all stims. I don't even drink coffee anymore. I am purging out my endocrine system.
Good call brother.

Clen makes me cramp big time... the minute it hits my system the cramps start happening.

I hear ya there bro. I'm the same way with stims in general but when I do get too much, it's bat-ass scary!! With that said, 80mcg of clen still makes me shake like a naked escomo in winter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apparently taurine (2-3 additional grams) and potassium (along with increased hydration) help reduce the cramps!

Back