AMA Labs


Capsules or Tablets?

Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Chemistry Experiment
    ADMINISTRATOR
    heavyiron's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Staying Anabolic
    Posts
    15,159
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Capsules or Tablets?

    Are the orals caps or tabs?

    Thanks




    IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15



    IronMag Research Now Open! - heavyiron15 for 15% off!
    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity.



  2. #2
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    Sherk's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    AMA ARMY
    Posts
    1,975
    Rep Points
    240169626

    Tabs.

  3. #3
    Still growin
    Swfl's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Somewhere warm
    Posts
    1,950
    Rep Points
    456639070

    Sorry to argue but the var and Dbol were both caps not tabs
    I'll get there or Die trying...

  4. #4
    Registered User
    crab107's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    AMA ARMY
    Posts
    374
    Rep Points
    14205331

    Dbol is tabs now..just got some

  5. #5
    Still growin
    Swfl's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Somewhere warm
    Posts
    1,950
    Rep Points
    456639070

    Quote Originally Posted by crab107 View Post
    Dbol is tabs now..just got some
    Glad to hear the update thanks
    I'll get there or Die trying...

  6. #6
    VP of LIFE
    ELITE MEMBER
    sneedham's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    AMA Army
    Posts
    1,958
    Rep Points
    464320856

    Quote Originally Posted by Swfl View Post
    Glad to hear the update thanks
    I believe tabs are better because you can cut to tailor your dose. For some reason I also trust them a little more.....
    ?This message was sent using true power!!!

  7. #7
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR
    s2h's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Green and Mean
    Posts
    3,725
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by sneedham View Post
    I believe tabs are better because you can cut to tailor your dose. For some reason I also trust them a little more.....
    I was leary of caps for a long time...but some of the better orals I have seen recently were caps...guess my narrow mind got opened...but I def see your point for concern...



    ALL POSTS ARE FOR ENTERTAINMENT ONLY..

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    Sherk's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    AMA ARMY
    Posts
    1,975
    Rep Points
    240169626

    Quote Originally Posted by Swfl View Post
    Sorry to argue but the var and Dbol were both caps not tabs
    That must have been awhile ago that you got them. They've been tabs since the re open last October.

  9. #9
    Newbie


    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    3
    Rep Points
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Sherk View Post
    That must have been awhile ago that you got them. They've been tabs since the re open last October.
    So the anavar Is also a tablet or just the Dbol?

  10. #10
    Member
    BOARD REP
    freight train's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    ama army
    Posts
    166
    Rep Points
    9467311

    anavar is a tab

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    Sherk's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    AMA ARMY
    Posts
    1,975
    Rep Points
    240169626

    EVERYTHING is a tab

Similar Threads

  1. some sex tablets pic...
    By World-Pharma.org in forum Sexual Health
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-05-2012, 08:29 AM
  2. oxandrolone tablets and methenolone acetate tablets
    By markus.square in forum World-Pharma
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-20-2011, 04:21 AM
  3. HGH capsules?
    By IronAddict in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-30-2008, 05:32 PM
  4. ATP tablets
    By sweetness in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-13-2005, 12:03 AM
  5. Mag-10 Capsules
    By zenith in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-03-2004, 07:27 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
-->